Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and when is this video from, cause this was a recent update sometime in the past 2 or 3 months, make sure your video is up to date, cause i know for a fact im right cause i have been in a room of 4 ppl a vote kick was started 1 person voted yes and then i was kicked 1-yes and 0-no
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    They F5 you cause you hack
    They f5 because they're retarded and mad

They should show who voted what, and who started the kick like on AVA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well i think mouzie is testing this or someone is testing what i said, cuase im right and i know it so... i geuss thats that
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post

They f5 because they're retarded and mad

They should show who voted what, and who started the kick like on AVA
    I F5 everyone, its online so IDGAF who it is, nor do I even care a bit if they're mad or not.

Thanks
    The only way to deal with this mess is the almighty Super Moderator ... then if you get accusated, you can kick them and no one can kick you So awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken100 View Post
    The only way to deal with this mess is the almighty Super Moderator ... then if you get accusated, you can kick them and no one can kick you So awesome
    or normal elite ._.
    Press it If I helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    well i think mouzie is testing this or someone is testing what i said, cuase im right and i know it so... i geuss thats that
    You're wrong; nine people:

5 Second left: 6 voted yes

2 Second: 7 voted yes

Final: 2 people did not vote (I did not vote and a friend did not vote), they got put to 'no'.

He was kick because of the 80% vote policy. There is my proof that you're wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    uhm i cant actualy take that as proof, since really i dont know who voted or didnt vote or how many ppl are in the room or what, but the easyest way to do it would get you adn 3 friends in a room start a vote kick and 1 person F5 and the other not vote, when the person gets kicked tell me, because i thought id let you know you need ateast 4 ppl in a room to vote kick
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by safeway1 View Post
    Yeah, disappointing hey. Its a awesome free game, full of QQers. Corrupt.
    its very corrupt....the new super mod in game NX thing is over powered i think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jay~ View Post
    its very corrupt....the new super mod in game NX thing is over powered i think.
    how its no different
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    uhm i cant actualy take that as proof, since really i dont know who voted or didnt vote or how many ppl are in the room or what, but the easyest way to do it would get you adn 3 friends in a room start a vote kick and 1 person F5 and the other not vote, when the person gets kicked tell me, because i thought id let you know you need ateast 4 ppl in a room to vote kick
    I told you, nine people.

7 voted and 2 did not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yea and mouzie i told you get 4 ppl in a room start a vote kick have 1 person F5 and the other not vote and youll get 1-0
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

how its no different
    Lol agreed. The only extra thing super mod does is allow multiple weapon restrictions (not sure if theres anything else)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato View Post

Lol agreed. The only extra thing super mod does is allow multiple weapon restrictions (not sure if theres anything else)
    he cna leap entire buildings in a single bound,
    TROLL MATH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123