Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You do not feel comfortable sailer or at home
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    ShiTTTT i have problem...i run modern warfer 2 on hostgui....if start...go to lobby..press take control of server but nothink

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

Thanks
    thanks ........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
    ShiTTTT i have problem...i run modern warfer 2 on hostgui....if start...go to lobby..press take control of server but nothink
    You need to Find a server first, when the game are searching then you press "Take control of server".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good hack thank

You do not feel comfortable sailer or at home
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matheusfm View Post
    You need to Find a server first, when the game are searching then you press "Take control of server".
    look i have problem...i press take control of server or anythink and get one sound...ntouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sn1p3ro12 For This Useful Post:

ural_v (08-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    wow does this actaullly work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It appears to me that Most of you do not know how to use this, listen. Place the HostGUI anywhere on you pc then launch it. It shall ask you for the game path of the AlterIWnet version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is installed, Pick your location and the program should ask you to restart. DO IT!. Launch the program again now you should come to the main window, Did it?, Good. Now press Run CoD MW2 button and wait at least 10 seconds, the reason for this is because it detects the window names of the game. You will know when it works, if your in window mode you will see it pass a command to the console and make the game window active. Now for the Fullscreen if you let it sit for 10 seconds or so you will see the mouse cursor flash on the screen when it passes the command to the console. thats it now all you have to do is play your game and enjoy.

ps: The command it passes to the console after 9-10 seconds is " cg_fov 80;party_maxPrivatePartyPlayers 10;cl_maxPing 275;party_maxplayers 10;party_minplayers 2"

Which is :
    1. Your Field of View- Default is "60" but you can set it in the AlterIW Config tab.
    2. Sets the max players to your Private Match Party. Default "18"
    3. Sets the max Ping of the clients that can connect to you, so if it is set on 100 and u pressed take control of server while in lobby to have clients connect to you, and you did a "Find Game" then what will happen is that it will only allow clients with a ping of 100 or less connect to you. Get it?
    4. Sets the max number of players that you allow to connect if you do a public game.
    5. Sets the min number of players in order to start the server, Do not think it has any effect on TDM, maybe on some others aswell.

There you have it, now QUIT asking on "how do you work this thing ?" cause really a 9 year old can work this thing, all it takes is patients and the know how on pressing buttons on keyboard and on the GUI.
    https://tmk-clan-forum.comeze.com/ <--- Visit -=TMK=- Forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by wmonte75 View Post
    It appears to me that Most of you do not know how to use this, listen. Place the HostGUI anywhere on you pc then launch it. It shall ask you for the game path of the AlterIWnet version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is installed, Pick your location and the program should ask you to restart. DO IT!. Launch the program again now you should come to the main window, Did it?, Good. Now press Run CoD MW2 button and wait at least 10 seconds, the reason for this is because it detects the window names of the game. You will know when it works, if your in window mode you will see it pass a command to the console and make the game window active. Now for the Fullscreen if you let it sit for 10 seconds or so you will see the mouse cursor flash on the screen when it passes the command to the console. thats it now all you have to do is play your game and enjoy.

ps: The command it passes to the console after 9-10 seconds is " cg_fov 80;party_maxPrivatePartyPlayers 10;cl_maxPing 275;party_maxplayers 10;party_minplayers 2"

Which is :
    1. Your Field of View- Default is "60" but you can set it in the AlterIW Config tab.
    2. Sets the max players to your Private Match Party. Default "18"
    3. Sets the max Ping of the clients that can connect to you, so if it is set on 100 and u pressed take control of server while in lobby to have clients connect to you, and you did a "Find Game" then what will happen is that it will only allow clients with a ping of 100 or less connect to you. Get it?
    4. Sets the max number of players that you allow to connect if you do a public game.
    5. Sets the min number of players in order to start the server, Do not think it has any effect on TDM, maybe on some others aswell.

There you have it, now QUIT asking on "how do you work this thing ?" cause really a 9 year old can work this thing, all it takes is patients and the know
    how on pressing buttons on keyboard and on the GUI.
    Thanks for clearing this up for me ;D i have problems using Host GUI too

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    No problem, also to know what the hotkeys are just take a look at the Changelog as it will explain what combinations of button will do. keep in mind that I had removed some combo hotkeys as they did not work or interfered with keys in the game... eventually I will make a text on what the hotkeys are and start adding it to the about box of the GUI.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Smile

ty for sharing, its usefull for host

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    please help, i dont know how to put this to work
    i did all that was said by wmonte75 but what do i do next?
    i cant take control of servers! what do i do?

Thanks
    when i hit run cod mw2 i dont get those commands in my console. any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    this doesnt work for me just open mw2 and this is all!
    -I can't be the host

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    *ace.bu50t
    run Console Command and click run iwnet server next run cod mw2 on the console
    command then find game and click take over server

But i have a probelm with it its always like a private match i get exp but when its done i never level up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have found a bug in the GUI, if you would start game with it the first try, it would not pass the code to the console, but if you tried it the second time it would. Hopefully I will have that fixed buy end of day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast