Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

[ALTERIWNET] Counter-ATTACK / all (banned)users read :)

Okay since them mf's went on spamming over here i suggest spamming on alteriw.net, in the cheat report section . If we all posts like 3 spam messages a day they will have alot of work on there hands making there job on banning us even harder, it might seem childish but to be honest i dont give a flyin F**K.

the fun thing is i got banned playing legit the first time, thats why i started cheating on alteriwnet and ofcourse the fact that everyone else was cheating over there.
    For some reason the staff is freakin retarded, probally never ever play the game themselfs cause they are to busy hosting, u get banned for collateral kills, and the fun thing is they only ask killcams, well mf's u should play on the xbox360 sometime, see how many collateral kills get made over there, obviously they never heard of enemy footsteps, or seeing someone and go after them and shoot at the wall and make a kill, and the nob that got pwned reports u with a killcam with a total length of 5 seconds.... this is why i hate the NOOB staff of alteriwnet, combine that with the nobs that spam there asses off over here, i say f**k them all. time to COUNTER-ATTACK

**Counter UAV ONLINE**

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-12-2010),kaf073 (08-16-2010),wafflele (08-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    Okay since them mf's went on spamming over here i suggest spamming on alteriw.net, in the cheat report section . If we all posts like 3 spam messages a day they will have alot of work on there hands making there job on banning us even harder, it might seem childish but to be honest i dont give a flyin F**K.

the fun thing is i got banned playing legit the first time, thats why i started cheating on alteriwnet and ofcourse the fact that everyone else was cheating over there.
    For some reason the staff is freakin retarded, probally never ever play the game themselfs cause they are to busy hosting, u get banned for collateral kills, and the fun thing is they only ask killcams, well mf's u should play on the xbox360 sometime, see how many collateral kills get made over there, obviously they never heard of enemy footsteps, or seeing someone and go after them and shoot at the wall and make a kill, and the nob that got pwned reports u with a killcam with a total length of 5 seconds.... this is why i hate the NOOB staff of alteriwnet, combine that with the nobs that spam there asses off over here, i say f**k them all. time to COUNTER-ATTACK

**Counter UAV ONLINE**
    Yeah.U are right.In fact they are in worse then steam.You kill throught wall,when u saw his weapon etc. - and u are reported.I am tired of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    damn right those nobs that cant afford the game are just sh!t, dont understand the game @ all thats why i want everyone to spam that sh!t forum, il put my spambot on tonight cause they ipbanned me il reset my ip and leave it on all night when they wake up they will see 20+ pages full of spam

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

QuickRaw (08-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    damn right those nobs that cant afford the game are just sh!t, dont understand the game @ all thats why i want everyone to spam that sh!t forum, il put my spambot on tonight cause they ipbanned me il reset my ip and leave it on all night when they wake up they will see 20+ pages full of spam
    Go buy the game if you don't like AIW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    Go buy the game if you don't like AIW.
    i already have aiw just sucks, read the message, xbox360 ring a bell? another 10k postcount spam noblet..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i already have aiw just sucks, read the message, xbox360 ring a bell? another 10k postcount spam noblet..
    Check my join date. I only have 4 posts per day average, so much for the spam noblet. And if I'm not mistaken you're complaining about getting banned for playing on your PC, not xbox. And, let me quote,
    those nobs that cant afford the game are just sh!t, dont understand the game @ all

I simply said "buy the game" as in "if you fucking buy the game asshole, you won't complain about getting banned for nothing". Now before I actually start flaming and spamming (last time I really flamed was in '08) stop whining and go buy the game. Or just move into the console section if that's what you want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

rkaf (08-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    your right i HATE Alteriw with all my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Thanks
    alterIW is giving us free MW2, i dont understand how can it suck, some players just dont wanna spend 60 euro for that game, so like μ said, go to steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMonster View Post
    alterIW is giving us free MW2, i dont understand how can it suck, some players just dont wanna spend 60 euro for that game, so like μ said, go to steam.
    say what.alterIW gives you mw2 for free

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    yea that's right but alterIW gives you that and then bann you cuz a BLIND BITCH 7-year old reports you!!!!!
    motherfuckin gay ass bitch dick-sucking retarted piece of shit of 7-years old BILD BITCH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2800 View Post
    say what.alterIW gives you mw2 for free
    AlterIW.net = multiplayer service for cracked installs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Check my join date. I only have 4 posts per day average, so much for the spam noblet. And if I'm not mistaken you're complaining about getting banned for playing on your PC, not xbox. And, let me quote, .

I simply said "buy the game" as in "if you fucking buy the game asshole, you won't complain about getting banned for nothing". Now before I actually start flaming and spamming (last time I really flamed was in '08) stop whining and go buy the game. Or just move into the console section if that's what you want.

No im not complaing im just saying that system is BULLSH!T, if u got to much skillz and game knowledge u get banned. This is not a complain thread this is a get back at aiw cause it sucks thread...

why dont u just look @ another section and stop whining?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMonster View Post
    omg are u blind? mister 1 post.... i already got it on XBOX360 so why should i buy it on steam where there are 20 times more hackers... legit = best on console, im just pointing out the service they provide sucks balls cause if u get to good EVERYONE will get banned, but im pretty sure aiw will kill itself anyway
    Last edited by rkaf; 08-12-2010 at 07:17 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

QuickRaw (08-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    AlterIW.Net Stuff = Idiots and BLIND BITCHES!

**Counter UAV ONLINE**
    where did you post the spaming...?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

rkaf (08-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No im not complaing im just saying that system is BULLSH!T, if u got to much skillz and game knowledge u get banned. This is not a complain thread this is a get back at aiw cause it sucks thread...

why dont u just look @ another section and stop whining?
    I'm not whining, you are And I've been sound whoring all my life with every CoD I've played and I've never gotten banned ... I wonder what kind of "skillz" you were referring to? Maybe some ESP?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    AlterIW.Net Stuff = Idiots and BLIND BITCHES!

where did you post the spaming...?
    they deleted it pretty quick and banned my ip but il reset my modem and get a new ip tonight and leave my spambot on allnight... (when i go to sleep)

I'm not whining, you are And I've been sound whoring all my life with every CoD I've played and I've never gotten banned ... I wonder what kind of "skillz" you were referring to? Maybe some ESP?
    ESP? i dont need ESP with dolby surround sound son, buy a xbox360 and il show u my skillZ cause i pretty much stopped playing aiw anyway just use it to test mods from time to time.... thought u said u only made 4 posts a day? keep it that way please. or just come back when ur an adult okay bye

btw last reply to u cause ur just a dick and this is turning into a spamwhore
    Last edited by rkaf; 08-12-2010 at 07:28 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

QuickRaw (08-27-2010)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast