Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

mpgh fail?!?!?(maybe)

ok..awhile ago i was pissed cuz i couldn't get menu hacks to work i kept gettin mscvrd100D(yes with a capitol D).dll errors and i had all the dxd3 dll's and every version of mscvrd100 dll's and for some reason i still got errors....
    i just recently reinstalled combat arms due to a client file corruption(i think it had something to do with a bad mod thank you -shit)and i didn't install any .dll's to make my hacks work and presto!!
    every hack i use works and i don't get D/C'd!!!!!
    i've tried alot of pub hacks and for some reason all the ones that aren't patched work perfectly(minus the lag on a couple)
    anyone know whats going on??

p.s. if this belongs in the help section sorry..i don't really need help im just curious if anyone knows whats going on with this...i can take screenshots to show you my combat arms folder(i put all my hacks,injectors n combat arms stuff in there to save space)im running a windows vista 64bit homepremium on a gateway computer with cox internet

pps. im gonna get my tower examined tomorrow by a hacker friend of mine he's gonna go through all the code for all my hacks for every game i have to see if any of them are interfering with each other allowing(or denying for that matter) hacks to work
    Last edited by Byrd; 08-06-2010 at 05:16 AM. Reason: updating