Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I got addicted to A.V.A. and I.. don't see me going back to Combat Arms, I found myself bored.. but A.V.A. was really fun. First time I played it.. I was terrible.. but after a few games I keep being in the top 3 (mostly number 1).

So, I figured why not give out two account.

One isn't very good but it is a symbolism account, I suppose someone wants the Mouzie account.

The second one is a little better, I have a good vest on it, and a perm. weapon on it.

I'll still help at the CA section, but.. I am like Soso, after killing a lot of people so easily.. it does get boring.

So what do you do to get one of these.. well the Mouzie account will be given out whoever wants it.. not much to oogles over.

The second account you must right an essay explaining why you should have it. I don't remember the birthday.. but I seriously don't want to the accounts anymore. No, they are not banned, no they are not CBL dirty.
    Dude i want the one with the good account i need one dude im poor please i will fuck you please dude i want it mane i will love you face for ever mane

Dude please mane i will thank you and +rep you every time i can

Email:Insomniac@InCSForever.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Done essay is done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Please dude pick me dude i need it mane dude come on please me it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    Done essay is done.
    Bet you $50 my essay will better than your essay.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey Mouzie. I rarely know you, but I've seen your posts and read some of them! I'm interested in one of these accounts because I could take good care of them and treat them right! (Lol :P) I'm, actually, deeply interested in one of these accounts since my own account is abit rough on CBL, so It could get banned anytime now :/. I will go extremely easy If I ever hack, so the chances are slim to none for getting banned! I would just love to have a good account because, like I said above, my account would probably getting banned anytime soon now . Anyways, thanks if you read this!

P.S., I love your avatar! xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ★IRock★ View Post
    Please dude pick me dude i need it mane dude come on please me it
    Begging is not an essay, you have to write an essay out like everyone else.

This is the part I reaaally hate, is declaring the person the winner, because I get people disappointed and hating on me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Essay:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that "all men are created equal"

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it, as a final resting place for those who died here, that the nation might live. This we may, in all propriety do. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow, this ground-- The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have hallowed it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here; while it can never forget what they did here.

It is rather for us, the living, to stand here, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that, from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here, gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain; that the nation, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people by the people for the people, shall not perish from the earth. "
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Not my essay but you didnt say anything about that. Hu***.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    Bet you $50 my essay will better than your essay.
    It's not about whose is better. It's about who deserves the account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think i deserve this account because i keep good care of my accounts, i never hack and i try my best not to glitch but sometimes you have to. I have been looking for an account since all have now is a shitty corporal account with nothing on it. I am also a trusted member of mpgh and will take very good care of this account, hope i get chosen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Essay:

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that "all men are created equal"

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it, as a final resting place for those who died here, that the nation might live. This we may, in all propriety do. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow, this ground-- The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have hallowed it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here; while it can never forget what they did here.

It is rather for us, the living, to stand here, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that, from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here, gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain; that the nation, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people by the people for the people, shall not perish from the earth. "
    - ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

I like that speech. Very moving. Props to you for finding it
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

This is the part I reaaally hate, is declaring the person the winner, because I get people disappointed and hating on me.
    Who cares what they think. You're doing a good thing.

I don't like AVA though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Essay:

- ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Lol - wow! need to write your own essay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I might as well try to get this account.

Okay. Here it goes...

Well, there are 2 reasons why I should get your awesome account. The first reason is because the account you have can be well used if it is in the right hands. You wouldn't want a dumb ass that gets your account banned with perms on it. I am not one of those dumb asses. The second reason is because I never had an experience with an account that sounds just as godly as your's. This would be only my 3253574th account.

I feel like a nerd now
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    These minions fucking suck they know ca just patched
    they need to close this shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

hAHAH Y'ALL ALL BE PUNKED! THE ACCOUNT A A PUSSY ACCOUNT AND IM KILL ALL THE MOUSE I SEE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayz34 View Post
    I might as well try to get this account.

Okay. Here it goes...

Well, there are 2 reasons why I should get your awesome account. The first reason is because the account you have can be well used if it is in the right hands. You wouldn't want a dumb ass that gets your account banned with perms on it. I am not one of those dumb asses. The second reason is because I never had an experience with an account that sounds just as godly as your's. This would be only my 3253574th account.

I feel like a nerd now
    Don't be ashamed. That was good!

EDIT: Lol, wtf above me? xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast