Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    And yet again, I am ignored.
    Hey man.

Sup bro.

Howdy partner.

Greetings gentleman.

I know how you feel, no worries.

People have ignored me for years. Check out my profile views relative to my join date.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yay, the fighting has stopped.

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Yay, the fighting has stopped.
    Not quite, empire just hasn't logged on since my last post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Okay dude, I'll tell you a bit about myself so we can end this whole spoiled brat conversation once and for all, I live w/my grandma 5 days a week, and every other weekend, I live w/my granny every other Christmas, and over the summer, ever since I can remember my grandma blamed everything on me, I remember when I was five years old and where most people's parents say "Good luck on your spelling test, I was told "Fuck you I hope you fail your spelling test" I've had dishes throw at me, I've had her grab my shirt, get in my face and tell me how worthless I am, and when I finally got my first computer w/money I saved up she tried to smash it on the ground, when she had a heart attack she told me it was all my fault because just being around her raises her blood pressure, and whenever I asked to live w/my granny she started crying told me how sorry she was, and I guess I'm so weak I believed her every time, so don't give me bullshit about being spoiled you ignorant asshole.
    And as for people that work at McDonalds, my grandpa that makes a couple of million dollars (gross) grew up on a farm, he tells stories about how he milked cows, and all the other generic farm boy chores, worked hard in tilling the soil or w/e, etc. He is the generic story of going from what looks as a failure predestined to be a failure to a success, so the condition you grow up in defiantly matters, but it does not stop you from being successful, yes they can whine and say how hard their life was, but it was never impossible for them to be a success.
    So stop telling me that I'm spoiled, I know what it's like to be pissed on by life just as much as any of them, so get off my back, and instead of attacking my personality, try attacking my clearly superior argument.
    Double Fail!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
    Double Fail!
    You're a bigger idiot than I.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Double Fail!
    Notice I said "where most people's parents" now notice in the second part I did not word it "my parents said", I wrote " I was told"
    Try to fail a bit less next time, or if your going to fail don't do infront me because I will just make you look like a tard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Notice I said "where most people's parents" now notice in the second part I did not word it "my parents said", I wrote " I was told"
    Try to fail a bit less next time, or if your going to fail don't do infront me because I will just make you look like a tard
    / Debate Forums are so epic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So then if your sob story is all bout' your abusive grandparents why do you randomly put parents as an example when you were told "FUCK YOU I Hope you fail", and not your grandparents..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So then if your sob story is all bout' your abusive grandparents why do you randomly put parents as an example when you were told "FUCK YOU I Hope you fail", and not your grandparents..?
    Most kids don't live with their grandparents, it wasn't random at all, it was a generic quote, over used by loving parents,
    Stop being so dense.

Thanks
    Double Fail!
    john u fail , tdc epic wins.
    FUCK YEAH !

Thanks
    I agree.
    I'm young but have legitimate reasons why I like or dislike certain politicians and parties.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Seeing the fact that all my friends are racist bastards and they all chose McCain, and I actually watched the news to see what Obama wanted for America, and then what McCain wanted, in my opinion I thought Obama's thoughts on what he would do, were better, so I thought to myself and said I hope Obama wins. Does this count?

Also, there was a stupid little thing this one website did that let kids ACTUALLY vote. I'm not even sure if it were real or not. But our teacher made us do it, and we had to vote for other crap like senator, and stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I agree.
    I'm young but have legitimate reasons why I like or dislike certain politicians and parties.
    Care to share in less than a paragraph?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Me no understand.
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY

I am a Beast. Feed me Rappers or Feed me Beats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Okay dude, I'll tell you a bit about myself so we can end this whole spoiled brat conversation once and for all, I live w/my grandma 5 days a week, and every other weekend, I live w/my granny every other Christmas, and over the summer, ever since I can remember my grandma blamed everything on me, I remember when I was five years old and where most people's parents say "Good luck on your spelling test, I was told "Fuck you I hope you fail your spelling test" I've had dishes throw at me, I've had her grab my shirt, get in my face and tell me how worthless I am, and when I finally got my first computer w/money I saved up she tried to smash it on the ground, when she had a heart attack she told me it was all my fault because just being around her raises her blood pressure, and whenever I asked to live w/my granny she started crying told me how sorry she was, and I guess I'm so weak I believed her every time, so don't give me bullshit about being spoiled you ignorant asshole.
    And as for people that work at McDonalds, my grandpa that makes a couple of million dollars (gross) grew up on a farm, he tells stories about how he milked cows, and all the other generic farm boy chores, worked hard in tilling the soil or w/e, etc. He is the generic story of going from what looks as a failure predestined to be a failure to a success, so the condition you grow up in defiantly matters, but it does not stop you from being successful, yes they can whine and say how hard their life was, but it was never impossible for them to be a success.
    So stop telling me that I'm spoiled, I know what it's like to be pissed on by life just as much as any of them, so get off my back, and instead of attacking my personality, try attacking my clearly superior argument.
    "I love it when a plan comes together"[Hannibal] Comes to mind.

Your spoiled.

Not much else i can say besides the fact that you don't understand anything about jobs/work. If you honestly think that everyone can just be a millionaire if they wanted to, and that everyone working a lower-class job is just not willing enough to do it, then you must be a fucking moron.
    ------------------------------

What "superior argument"??? Ima check to see if you ever even had one. brb.

-Yeah i checked. You never had an argument.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-22-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast