Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Noobs And Pros, The diffrence

Heres my theory on what makes you a pro player and a noob.
    I got five sections to this.
    1. Weapons
    2. Hand eye coordination
    3. Reflexes
    4. Use of the screen
    5. Tactics

Weapons: A pro will be able to use any weapon, it shouldn't have much effect on him/her. For those who use noob tubes, they are not noobs, its not easy to get kills with a noob tube. What a noob will do, is choose a gun with the most power, someone that doesn't know how to play the game and doesn't know the map will go for high power. Now this may sound like noob tube but aiming and hitting someone is not easy.

Hand eye coordination: Just to get some information I hosted a free for all match with a couple of my friends. Everyone recorded and I got the all the videos. Who ever gets the first shot in COD will most likely get the kill. If the player that gets the first shot on you has no Hand eye coordination your most likely gonna have time to tun around and kill him. Its important to be able to move your crosshair around the screen and hit what ever you want. Some of you guys that play those online flash games that have a square moving around the screen and you have to click it, that is perfect to get your aim perfect. With a good aim and first shot on someone your bound to get the kill. Some of you guys start jumping when you are shot or you drop down to prone, a noob will most likely lose you on his crosshair. A pro wont.

Reflexes: Second most important aspect of the game. A noob will not be able to do a full 180 turn and start shooting at you. If you have good reflexes, as soon as 1 shot hits you you should be turned around and facing the enemy. Slow reflexes in COD will make you a noob. You have to think fast and act fast to be able to get out of shit situations. A pro will with good reflexes will probably move his crosshair to anything he see's moving.

Use of screen: Sounds weird ay? yeah but this is where noobs are truly shown. After my little private match I was fairly surprised while watching two of the videos. The two players that finished last didnt use all of the screen. By all of the screen I mean:

Now here is a screenshot of what the bottom two players view would look like. The red square is the view.

Now you may think im full of bs, but honestly, in the videos I could see players running on the sides without the user even seeing him. It didn't happen once, it happened heaps of times, they just couldn't see the guy, idk why but they are clearly not using the whole screen. The radar is your best friend in the game. When someone shoots without a silencer a red dot shows. LOOK AT WHERE THE FUCKING RED DOT IS. Example one. My friend is camping behind a ledge with a scar h. Someone is behind him and shooting, the red dot clearly shows that someone is behind him, he doesn't even move, a lot of people don't use the radar. A pro will always glance up to the radar when he hears gunshots or anything. Personally, when I see a red dot on the map I move towards it. Even though im more of a camping player i still move towards, one because you know that there someone is and 2 that person will not expect you most likely. Radar = your life in the game. Noobs have tunnel vision, they look down the centre and everything happening on the sides is nothing to them.

Tactics: This is a important aspect of the game. You have to have some kind of tactic. If you want to get killstreaks you have to play a little differently then if you just want to kill people. If you want one of those games where you get 33-1 or 20-0 you have to play slowly. Stick to the edge of the map, that way no one can get you from behind and everything should be in front of you. Noobs will just run through the middle and you will pick them off with no problem. I stay on the edge of the map but I keep going around, I don't stay in one spot, I keep moving around and that helps to get kills and not to get killed.

What do you think?? Try using some of these and your score will improve by heaps.

LIVERPOOL FC

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FORCE™ For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (08-06-2010),Spladder1 (08-14-2010)

Thanks
    Hmmm some of it I can agree with, but other points I think is just, well ya know....

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Hmmm some of it I can agree with, but other points I think is just, well ya know....
    fair enough, every one has there own playing style

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE™ View Post

fair enough, every one has there own playing style
    But gj though!!
    It was a nice read

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Interesting.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I believe you mean different fovs with "use of screen"? And you're wrong about the "view", if anything, only the sides would be chopped off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m3 View Post
    I believe you mean different fovs with "use of screen"? And you're wrong about the "view", if anything, only the sides would be chopped off.
    AHHH
    16 over?!
    lol

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It makes sense but this saying also goes with it..
    "Can't teach an old dog new tricks"
    Aka, people will still continue to go back for revenge kills cause their feelings get hurt.
    People will continue to take the easy path which 9/10 will be the middle of the map.
    So on.
    Last edited by Berrbe; 08-02-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Some noobs jus seem to fire at will. 1 guy had Akimbo UMP45 and i had a UMP45 with silencer. I went to check out the shop in crash and i went back pass the wall, but i went to check it again. I saw 2 guyz there and they starting shooting at me so i ran behind a car. The guy with the Akimbo UMP45 kept shooting until he finally reached me and he ran out if ammo. I was literally sitting infront of him until he was at the point putting the clip in his gun and i stuck him with a semtex :P

Never reload in open areas

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by m3 View Post
    no, some people have tunnel vision, they look down the middle of the screen and dont even bother looking at the sides

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Pretty sure he doesn't understand the meaning "tunnel vision....."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrbe View Post
    Pretty sure he doesn't understand the meaning "tunnel vision....."
    Its speaks for itself. How is not understandable?

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You notice the use of screen thing most when you play SnD. Words cannot describe how angry I become when some shit-ass player is last on your team and doesn't see a sniper or a knifer and they just runs past them.

You also notice noobs like to camp in secluded areas such as the metal detectors in terminal but they don't realize there are several entry points.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    You notice the use of screen thing most when you play SnD. Words cannot describe how angry I become when some shit-ass player is last on your team and doesn't see a sniper or a knifer and they just runs past them.
    That's why I always play SnD with people I know and TS on
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    That's why I always play SnD with people I know and TS on
    I only play SnD with my mate in real life. We mic with each other and we never lose.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast