Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    Mouzie, just gtfo, we don't need you to start a flame war over something stupid AGAIN.
    Oh? Is it my fault for being sarcastic and him getting piss over nothing?

Tsk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It is your fault. YOU were sarcastic and YOU are responsible for your actions. YOU baited him and therefore, you started it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fritz is a fucking retard.

Fritz gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    This is the reason why I insult you, because I know you'll respond like this, I know that if I say, "Fuck you," you make these lame ass posts back toward me like a little pathetic asshat you are and try and win AND if you don't win, you give me negative reps, which is funny because.. you never win.

It is nothing personal, but if you stop being such a whiny little bitch and just get over it.. I might and I said might cut you some slack.

So you admit that you can't give a proper orgasm to your girlfriend? Now that is true honesty and love coming from you. But don't worry, my Jewish dick will properly give her something to think about.

I'm not a kid or old, I am not a bitch, I am an asshole and I can properly do so when you comes around. If you act like a decent person, I am a very nice guy, ask anyone, but start acting like a little slut and THEN trying to outwit me will get you nowhere.
    lol, you wish your 1inch linguinie will give an orgasm to my girl friend stfu with my gf, and stfu with my life in general, i dont say shit about your life, and i will not be an ass like that, i dont give a shit if youre a nice guy in mpgh, real life is another deal, and idc if you have diffrents life experience then mines, im ok with me, i dont mind if you have a complex of inferiority with every one and as soon as you see someone that look under you, you atack him like an ass, i will not cut slack on you, until you stfu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ROFL.
    No one can talk for 10 minutes without a massive flame war anymore?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It is your fault. YOU were sarcastic and YOU are responsible for your actions. YOU baited him and therefore, you started it.
    First of all, talking does not make it my fault, I didn't use foul language or anything, I was being sarcastic, which mean.. he should get over it and so should you.

The flame war starts as soon as I see an insult toward me, that is unacceptable, if he didn't add the word. "Bitch" I would not have said anything, so therefore, I have a legitimate reason.

Baited? How the fuck can you 'bait' someone from a phrase? Is he five years old? That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard, now I know you're not dumb-just ignorant and willing to protect Purple.. your friend.

lol, you wish your 1inch linguinie will give an orgasm to my girl friend stfu with my gf, and stfu with my life in general, i dont say shit about your life, and i will not be an ass like that, i dont give a shit if youre a nice guy in mpgh, real life is another deal, and idc if you have diffrents life experience then mines, im ok with me, i dont mind if you have a complex of inferiority with every one and as soon as you see someone that look under you, you atack him like an ass, i will not cut slack on you, until you stfu[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

You're still a hypocrite, you don't talk about my life.. but you told me to get a life which means that you're counter reacting with your own words, which clearly showed once again you can't back shit up.

1 inch? That is the saddest little insult I have ever heard, my dick size.. well to be honest I have normal size six inches. Complex of inferiority? Oh my God, that is the greatest thing I've ever heard from you.. because most of your grammar and spelling is shit.. and you can spell inferiority!

Look under me? You mean you're admitting that you're under me?

Really?
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-09-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks
    i think you all take this shit a little to seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    QFT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    First of all, talking does not make it my fault, I didn't use foul language or anything, I was being sarcastic, which mean.. he should get over it and so should you.

The flame war starts as soon as I see an insult toward me, that is unacceptable, if he didn't add the word. "Bitch" I would not have said anything, so therefore, I have a legitimate reason.

Baited? How the fuck can you 'bait' someone from a phrase? Is he five years old? That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard, now I know you're not dumb-just ignorant and willing to protect Purple.. your friend.
    yo, mouzie, stfu,

first of, you started flamming me
    then i replied and you take it very personal i guess
    then im having fun, as usual with your little ass
    and then crusty is just putting gaz over the flame war, hes funny still because hes crusty,
    and for the point about firtz, that doesnt mean he protect his friend, he just see how much bitch you are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post

yo, mouzie, stfu,

first of, you started flamming me
    then i replied and you take it very personal i guess
    then im having fun, as usual with your little ass
    and then crusty is just putting gaz over the flame war, hes funny still because hes crusty,
    and for the point about firtz, that doesnt mean he protect his friend, he just see how much bitch you are
    What does a simple suggestion turned out into flaming? Did I insult you? Did I say anything negative toward you? No, I didn't say anything negative or insulting toward you; until you called me a bitch. Which is an open move for a flame war!

Personal? I amuse myself with you, I really do. A bitch? Shall I show the people all of your posts toward me and see who really a bitch?

Now, I am not a bitch, just an asshole and only and asshole-to you.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-09-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I just love it!
    hes talking about you and me,
    are you stupid or what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

lol, you wish your 1inch linguinie will give an orgasm to my girl friend stfu with my gf, and stfu with my life in general, i dont say shit about your life, and i will not be an ass like that, i dont give a shit if youre a nice guy in mpgh, real life is another deal, and idc if you have diffrents life experience then mines, im ok with me, i dont mind if you have a complex of inferiority with every one and as soon as you see someone that look under you, you atack him like an ass, i will not cut slack on you, until you stfu

You're still a hypocrite, you don't talk about my life.. but you told me to get a life which means that you're counter reacting with your own words, which clearly showed once again you can't back shit up.

1 inch? That is the saddest little insult I have ever heard, my dick size.. well to be honest I have normal size six inches. Complex of inferiority? Oh my God, that is the greatest thing I've ever heard from you.. because most of your grammar and spelling is shit.. and you can spell inferiority!

Really?
    Being sarcastic prompts someone to make a response of equal hostility.

Dictionary.com describes the use of sarcasm thus:

In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection ...[5]

Hostile, critical comments may be expressed in an ironic way, such as saying "don't work too hard" to a lazy worker.
    And purple isn't my friend. He hates my guts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney King
    Can't we all just get along?
    Q F T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Really?
    Being sarcastic prompts someone to make a response of equal hostility.

And purple isn't my friend. He hates my guts.[/QUOTE]

That does not blame me for such actions, I admitted that we both done it. But it does not give you the right to point a finger at me and say, "He did it," have you even look at Purple post? Is he not responsible too?

And if you didn't read, I said if he stop being such an ass toward me (and I admit of being an ass toward him) Then I will not insult him, but if he does it.

Nice job, but did you know that sarcasm also mean 'bitter irony'
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-09-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    When you guys fight you give me an Orgy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast