Thanks

Custom spawnpoints/Noobtubes question

Alright. Me and a friend got an idea for a mod, and if we decide to try getting it to work, we'll need alot of help from you guys. I might be flamed 'learn 2 code first', but meh, I'll ask anyway.

Alright, first question. Is it possible to get custom spawnpoints? And if so, how?

Second: Is it possible to make noobtubes not being able to explode or do no damage unless it hits directly at you? The basic idea for this question is that you need to hit players with the grenade, and not being able to explode.

I suck at describing, yes I know, but I hope atleast you understand and will take your time at either helping, or flaming. Your descision.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes if i am right it are both possible and gsc coding is not so hard just thinking logical

just search for all commands and you should get to work

Thanks
    That wasnt much helping, as I will by far not know what I will even need if I found a list of all dvars/whatever it is, etcetc. Which is why im asking if somebody knows how and would like to tell me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
    That wasnt much helping, as I will by far not know what I will even need if I found a list of all dvars/whatever it is, etcetc. Which is why im asking if somebody knows how and would like to tell me.
    there is a set of dvars or gsc commands located in the gsc modding section. u can always request a mod u know, but im shure u want to go the learning way. most ppl start by search the forums and taking components of whut they want for their mod. im jus suggesting

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post

there is a set of dvars or gsc commands located in the gsc modding section. u can always request a mod u know, but im shure u want to go the learning way. most ppl start by search the forums and taking components of whut they want for their mod. im jus suggesting
    Well, the basic idea is a mod that I dont want anyone to steal the idea from until/if I make it. So basicly I need some codes, help from a few guys, and that stuff to get it workin. For the spawnpoints, I just want to find the dvar and get a location, so I can PM someone from request a mod, and ask if he could possibly make it with these codes and blabla. I thought of getting alot of help, releasing and giving like 95% of the credits to people here on mpgh, but when I think of it, thats sounds really dumb when I almost haven't done anything. ( - Need custom spawnpoints for thoughts of making my own 'map' with care packages, and giving it a special style. That would basicly be it, so getting help for everything else and then kind of releasing it sounds very dumb. I'll see what happens, I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Well, the basic idea is a mod that I dont want anyone to steal the idea from until/if I make it. So basicly I need some codes, help from a few guys, and that stuff to get it workin. For the spawnpoints, I just want to find the dvar and get a location, so I can PM someone from request a mod, and ask if he could possibly make it with these codes and blabla. I thought of getting alot of help, releasing and giving like 95% of the credits to people here on mpgh, but when I think of it, thats sounds really dumb when I almost haven't done anything. ( - Need custom spawnpoints for thoughts of making my own 'map' with care packages, and giving it a special style. That would basicly be it, so getting help for everything else and then kind of releasing it sounds very dumb. I'll see what happens, I guess.
    u can ask Joesphlittle to make yer mod. u can tell him whether to release it publicly or strictly jus 4 u. i request 1 from him and he hasnt released it

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks

u can ask Joesphlittle to make yer mod. u can tell him whether to release it publicly or strictly jus 4 u. i request 1 from him and he hasnt released it
    Well, thanks for telling me, all I need to do now is possible get the custom spawnpoints and my own map. Yay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Well, thanks for telling me, all I need to do now is possible get the custom spawnpoints and my own map. Yay
    ive heard some 1 asking for spawn points. u shud look up on that. im pretty shure ive read it

Thanks

ive heard some 1 asking for spawn points. u shud look up on that. im pretty shure ive read it
    Yeah, I've found the code, just need coords