Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    Hehe,

beat you to it ace
    haha oh wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    which created what no one knows hell no one should care denying the fact of god he dose not exit would ruin the fact that you are here now who made you ??
    your parents but what if they are not your parents the whole world
    was created yesterday including your memories up till point now every thing that was to be called the "law of physics" are fake they are there because they were chosen by someone to be there .... are we stuck in a this iternal world to be a part of mass machine? and our bodies die out as they release energy and we get recycled / in other worlds reincarnated over and over to server as part of this huge mass being

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    Hey, but someone had to create the world and the universe.
    Something had to create everything, but what created something?

[IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/SATNICAT.jpg[/IMG]
    www.SATANICA*****m
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?
    [IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/631184778462.png[/IMG]
    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICA*****m

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ok... ok.... i confess

i did it D:

i apologizes people

its my world you are all just in it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    ok... ok.... i confess

i did it D:

i apologizes people

its my world you are all just in it
    that was pretty good, i'm not gonna lie

anyway..

this debate is stupid. let's think about this logically, shall we?

when did the universe start? obviously the answer would be when time started. there's the hitch. according to our laws, time never actually 'started'. so, in essence, the universe never actually started, and will never end. it has always been, and always will be. there was no before, and will be no after.

now since time had no beginning, and the universe, being a victim of time, had no beginning, god could never have created it, because it was never actually created. you can't make something if it's already there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    pointless thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0v1rus1991 View Post
    pointless thread
    if you have nothing to say, don't post, you just look like an idiot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    We'll never know unless we die.

Will someone do us the favor and tell us?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    We'll never know unless we die.

Will someone do us the favor and tell us?
    that is reason number 1 i am afraid to die D:
    no one had died and come back to tell us
    :'(

Thanks
    All the explanations are too long.

Quite simply, "god" was an idea thought up by man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    god i an idea
    yes...

but we are trying to find out who made man D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    Hey, but someone had to create GOD
    i did create god.

i am the master of all existance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Once you try to get into metaphysics, everything falls apart.

As ace said, since time never started, it can never end, so therefore the universe must have always existed. But then you find out that the universe is expanding, and then so the universe must of been created. If the universe was created, it must end. So, the universe must be part of something grander, perhaps a multiverse? Wait, if there is a multiverse, there must be multiple universes, each with their own laws of physics. Then there are other problems, like time, if time is progressive, than every instant must be split, creating another copy of the universe for every path that is possible but wasn't taken. Then you have time traveling forward, but also branching off. Then you have other things, like the speed of light, time slows down as you reach the speed of light, so how fast is time normally? Is it something measurable? What really happens if you go past the speed of light? Do wormholes bend into the space time continuum? Are we part of a nexus or perhaps a matrix? Is conciousness a figment of imagination? When I die will I find out that this life was just a dream, and when I go asleep again, will I start another dream?

I think Isaac Asimov put it best. God can't be an all righteous being. Say that after death, there is heaven or hell. So, you are stuck with one or the other, living for eternity. I personally, wouldn't want to live forever... Why you ask? People get bored on Earth, imagine living for all eternity, forced to think forever, forced to use senses, forced to carry on irrationally, as a greedy child. So I would be stuck against my will, living with "God" or "Satan", FOREVER. Therefore, God can't be all righteous, forcing someone to live forever. When I am asleep, I am at my most tranquil state of mind, especially during a nap, when I wake up I feel horrible because a nap feels so much better than real life. Christians describe Heaven as a place that is the most amazing thing, and you will be forever happy. People who are forever happy (spoiled rich kids, technically) are always the worst off. So therefore I refuse to believe that God exists. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE FOREVER. God wouldn't be all-righteous if he ends life. A vague description doesn't help the case either, what form do you live in Heaven/Hell, will you have your last interval of time form of body (Age 90?), wouldn't it get overcrowded, why aren't animals allowed to live there, and what makes animals different from humans?

Honestly, it makes me think humans are barbaric and naieve to think that animals are different than humans, it seems so primitive, something so stupid that the difference between us and them are so great, that our intelligence is unmatched, that we are the holy rulers of the Earth, yet we bow to nature in an instant, yet never learn to respect anything.

Then there are Dharmic religions, which state you are born again (reincarnated) till you release all possessions and greed, and live a material less life. To me, that seems less barbaric, because once you achieve inner peace, you are released from the cycle of reincarnation, and join back into the "life stream." However, it seems that we don't carry memory from our previous lives, so why do we have to start all over? Though, Hinduism/Buddhism are less strict than the Western 3, they have some faults, but I don't feel like listing them. I do give them credit for not saying God is a living being, rather God is Brahman (Omnipresent, everything in the universe is the easiest way to describe it). In my opinion, Abrahamic religions seem more like torture with their means of afterlife, and are less prepared for the future world in the manner of philosophical and scientific attacks (over descriptive?).

Religion has it's downfall, and only those who choose to see between it are truly revolutionary. Just like Copernicus, and his crazy theory of a Heliocentric Solar System.

On a positive note, religion is good for people with no moral, no sense of right or wrong, and people who are sick minded. If everyone could behave civilized, I wouldn't want religion in this world, but sometimes I feel it's the only thing holding people back from doing some real sick things.

Fuck religious zealots too.

Who knows, maybe I don't like bowing down to another being, I'd bow down to the Universe, just not some fag who calls himself/herself God, Ruler of the Universe. Democracy says we are all created equal. (This last paragraph thingy is just a joke, keep us all light hearted. )
    Last edited by arunforce; 11-17-2007 at 11:01 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    i did create god.

i am the master of all existance.
    STFU hooker.

Last edited by Mike Mika VI; 11-17-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks
    Have any of you guys ever prayed before? The power of prayer is amazing, I have experienced it many times.

How are all of us unique and different in our own ways?

Ghosts?

How was the world created? If you believe in the big bang, what fueled it?

I don't care what you guys think, I'm so lucky to be alive, everyone is. Think about it, if your parents were to have sex one or two minutes later than they did, you would never be here, because the egg would have chosen a different sperm cell, making a different baby. With that, and the power of prayer I have experienced, and just signs from god, I totally believe in him.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast