Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    I'm not whining, you are And I've been sound whoring all my life with every CoD I've played and I've never gotten banned ... I wonder what kind of "skillz" you were referring to? Maybe some ESP?
    or maybe some eye of tiger and improved earns and a super fast hand!
    IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A DAMN ESP GTFO and read an other thread!

Thanks
    AlterIW.net = multiplayer service for cracked installs.

AlterIWnet = server for cracked installs

Ex Middleman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

rkaf (08-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    ESP? i dont need ESP with dolby surround sound son, buy a xbox360 and il show u my skillZ cause i pretty much stopped playing aiw anyway just use it to test mods from time to time.... thought u said u only made 4 posts a day? keep it that way please. or just come back when ur an adult okay bye
    How old are you to judge my age? And afaik Dolby Surround for the xbox is virtual surround, it sucks compared to a proper sound system. And in terms of "skillZ", PC gaming always requires more skill. So either get yourself a legit copy and challenge me or stop acting like you're pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    AlterIWnet = server for cracked installs
    The hosts are the players, AlterIW just handles the match making part.
    Last edited by Alen; 08-12-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    yea that's right but alterIW gives you that and then bann you cuz a BLIND BITCH 7-year old reports you!!!!!
    motherfuckin gay ass bitch dick-sucking retarted piece of shit of 7-years old BILD BITCH!
    Yeah,u are right.I killed one guy throught wall because i saw his weapon.After this he started to rage at me etc.Luckily,he didnt report me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
    Yeah,u are right.I killed one guy throught wall because i saw his weapon.After this he started to rage at me etc.Luckily,he didnt report me.
    this is not the point!
    the point is that those guys are like an Infancy KID!
    they rage with you if you kill they!
    its incredible!
    i will spent 60$ for the game and 300$ for an Xbox360 but only dont give me a game in AlterIW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How old are you to judge my age? And afaik Dolby Surround for the xbox is virtual surround, it sucks compared to a proper sound system. And in terms of "skillZ", PC gaming always requires more skill. So either get yourself a legit copy and challenge me or stop acting like you're pro.
    lmfao boy i said i wouldnt reply but... this one is just to easy,
    I DONT CARE IF U THINK THE QUALITY SUCKS, THE POINT IS YOU CAN HEAR PEOPLE RUNNING FROM A MILE AWAY+there location based on the sound, and PC = WAY easier unless u wanna make a 360/have a crap pc, i played COD6 on xbox360 for about 30/32 days in total +pc +- 6/7 days.... i know more about the game than u do no doubt about it... cause its the only game i currently play and im not acting like im pro i know my skillz, and i know collateral kills are easy , and u get banned for it if u make 2 and some wackjob records it and calls u a wallhacker.
    -------
    but this is not ontopic is it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

QuickRaw (08-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yeah i think they gonna call hacker! to early if i am making just a beautifull kill ones they call me directly hacker
    and after that they kill me 10 times or so than i make some kills and they say hacker again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    yeah i think they gonna call hacker! to early if i am making just a beautifull kill ones they call me directly hacker
    and after that they kill me 10 times or so than i make some kills and they say hacker again
    i know, and the fun thing is they can report u with 5 seconds of killcam footage even if ur following the guy for half an hour

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I DONT CARE IF U THINK THE QUALITY SUCKS, THE POINT IS YOU CAN HEAR PEOPLE RUNNING FROM A MILE AWAY+there location based on the sound, and PC = WAY easier unless u wanna make a 360/have a crap pc, i played COD6 on xbox360 for about 30/32 days in total +pc +- 6/7 days.... i know more about the game than u do no doubt about it... cause its the only game i currently play and im not acting like im pro i know my skillz, and i know collateral kills are easy , and u get banned for it if u make 2 and some wackjob records it and calls u a wallhacker.
    -------
    What's on topic is that you can hear anyone with any sound. Dolby "virtual surround" aka 7.1 surround sells because you can "locate" your enemy, but in fact it is worse than proper 5.1 surround. I know so much because unlike you, I played in proper tourneys for CS and a few friendly games of CoD. I've been playing MW2 on my PC since it came out, I have over 5k hours in the CoD series alone, my total game time is around 10k on record, real time is probably double that. I've been playing before you even saw a PC. So grow up and stop calling me a kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    guys what happends if i report a ADMIN Or Moderator In AIW for the folloing reason:
    -|Wallhack
    -|ESP
    -|Aimbot
    -What?
    Answer:Nothing!
    Why?
    Cuz "its" a moderator or admin!
    WTF is this?
    i learn that all people are the same so "=" ALL!
    why he cant get banned cuz he's a moderator but i,you,ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE EXEPT A ADMIN can get?
    This is sooooooo wrong!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What's on topic is that you can hear anyone with any sound. Dolby "virtual surround" aka 7.1 surround sells because you can "locate" your enemy, but in fact it is worse than proper 5.1 surround. I know so much because unlike you, I played in proper tourneys for CS and a few friendly games of CoD. I've been playing MW2 on my PC since it came out, I have over 5k hours in the CoD series alone, my total game time is around 10k on record, real time is probably double that. I've been playing before you even saw a PC. So grow up and stop calling me a kid.
    i have been playing this game since a week before it came out(had a flashed xbox360, got banned on official release date, traded xbox360 with a friend cause he never played online and so now he didnt have to pay for any game, and i straight away bought mw2 in the store), u can try and talk ur way out of this with bullsh!t but the facts still remain the same, u can hear enemies good enough to locate anyone EVEN players with ninja pro on. If u dont understand that ur just not even worth talking to, u can talk about which dolby surround is better, but i dont give a fuck. and i dont care about u spending your whole life playing all kinds of games, im just sayin, i know cod better than u. and ur still a kid and by posting again u just prove u are.

i dont wanna hear anything about ur craplife/game history. Go search a friend to talk to, this topic is not the place u can do that. Im gonna ask a mod to remove these posts cause its just bullsh!t

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

kaf073 (08-16-2010),QuickRaw (08-27-2010)

Thanks
    -------
    i have been playing this game since a week before it came out(had a flashed xbox360, got banned on official release date, traded xbox360 with a friend cause he never played online and so now he didnt have to pay for any game, and i straight away bought mw2 in the store), u can try and talk ur way out of this with bullsh!t but the facts still remain the same, u can hear enemies good enough to locate anyone EVEN players with ninja pro on. If u dont understand that ur just not even worth talking to, u can talk about which dolby surround is better, but i dont give a fuck. and i dont care about u spending your whole life playing all kinds of games, im just sayin, i know cod better than u. and ur still a kid and by posting again u just prove u are.

i dont wanna hear anything about ur craplife/game history. Go search a friend to talk to, this topic is not the place u can do that. Im gonna ask a mod to remove these posts cause its just bullsh!t
    Cut the off topic flame guys!!

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

Cut the off topic flame guys!!
    dont worry i asked a mod to remove it and im not replying anymore anyway i hope we both get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's not BS, it's just that I've been playing like a complete sound whore ever since I got MW2 and I've never been banned anywhere. And no, you don't know CoD better than me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    yea that's right but alterIW gives you that and then bann you cuz a BLIND BITCH 7-year old reports you!!!!!
    motherfuckin gay ass bitch dick-sucking retarted piece of shit of 7-years old BILD BITCH!
    lol nerd
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast