i love when ppl are like OMG U PREFIRE NUB!. for some reason my fov is wierdly hgiher then nomral(which is 65 in most fps games) so it causes me to see a bit around corners. i see a shadow or the gun i run around shooting them in the face.

"OMG DUDE UR SO GETTIN REPORTED" had that one about 400 times, never banned, never emailed, etc

"dude my dad/mom/brother works for iw/steam/some other obscure cyber policing refrence and ur gonan get banned": never do

"no frakin way u saw me there, how did u know" < those are funny when i play with clan 8s i jsut spec'ed and watched em die, or got told where the enemy was.

one time the game winning kill showed me looking tru a wall then strafing to shoot a guy out of a door. if it had showed a few seconds b4, then they would have seen i ran past doorway getting shot and doubled back. i only use from the hacks then esp for explosives(c4,nades,etc) or radar for airstrikes. and when the consoled used to work for me, i kik the too obvious guy, or even better yet the guy complaining after i set the game type to oneflag or GTNW. he be like "OMG HACKER HOST" i respond really? what could ahve given u that idea? could it have been the oh i dunno, the gametypes that dont normally show? then he gets kiked by server. ah good times