Thread: Annoying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Annoying

>=(, omg in my P.E class there is this small fat ass, who is so fucking annoying, he sits to my back and pokes me all day. I sware one day i'm going to kill that kid. I'm requesting tommorow that I be moved away from that fucker. Ghad, he start rumers about me, and yells personal stuff out. Communicates to everyone. Calls me a crappy everything. Wtf do you do with such an annoying kid.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    LOL! Give him a twinkie and beat him up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0v1rus1991 View Post
    LOL! Give him a twinkie and beat him up
    Hes the kind of fat person that will keep begging for more. Is that you in your avatar?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol i can beat that
    i have 3 little fat asses sit beihind me percution class(drums)
    they are not forced to sit behind other men but they do it cuz they like it lol @ my own joke ...
    yea they get stick and nailing me on my freaking head and saying it was a acident over and over ...
    poke stap hit!!! ....
    it gose on they keep saying out lound you stink ike.. fuck it you be smelling like syrcp one dude(one of the gay trio) walked in front of nd bended over and his pants fell down D:
    he was saging it was sad i kicked him cuz he started shaking his ass him and other 2 people jumped me after school -.-''

i refer to them the "amazing gay trio"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    lol, okay then. Anyways, i'm going to bed after I take a bath. I always wake up in hell, loud noises and me having to wake up to go to school. I always get black eye. So i'm going to sleep at 8:30, so I don't wake in hell, and i'm not late for my math class.

Thanks
    why don't you just kick his ass?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    lol, okay then. Anyways, i'm going to bed after I take a bath. I always wake up in hell, loud noises and me having to wake up to go to school. I always get black eye. So i'm going to sleep at 8:30, so I don't wake in hell, and i'm not late for my math class.
    hahahahahaha

i beat you lol well

i sleep to in amarika!! we its 11:03 and i go bye bye now peace >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just kick their ass/asses.

Most kids are pussies. In 10th grade near the end of the year, I was at my locker and these two freshmen lil' bitches said something behind me when I was pulling something out of my locker, I dropped my shit. I turned around and I grabbed the closer one of them, and threw him against the wall. His lil butt buddy took off and ran. Then I realized what I did, and I was like an instant away from demolishing his ass. And everyone was staring >_<, I let go and he started walking off real fast, and said something, and I said bitch that's why your walking away...

It felt good as hell, and they were scared of me and didn't say anything ever again. =)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yea freshmen this year surprised me, we were never as gay as they are they mouth off to all their superiors. Alot of freshmen got their asses beat this year because they didn't watch what they said

There was this one freshmen that was interviewed for the school newspaper, and one of the questions was. Where you scared about coming to Highschool? He replied, No i wasn't i knew that i was one of the toughest kids here. The Monday after the newspaper was published he got his ass fucking beat

Man its fun beating up little ******s, i suggest you do the same Jetamay, unless you know, you're a pussy
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    i only in 7h graede.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mika VIII View Post
    i only in 7h graede.
    And not too long ago you were in 6th grade. We all knew from the start that you were 12 years old, because all your replys or extreamly immature.

Thanks
    Nope, not when I was on Mike Green Day. HAI MAI NAME IS MIKE. I GOT ASSES AND BESSES

Thanks
    Tell him you hear a bag of doritos dropping in the other room; he'll run in search of such a prize and if you're lucky, he'll never return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    DAMMIT FUCK. Hes telling everyone that I have this thing on my chest, that I take really personaly...Now everyone in my PE block knows about it. And they keep asking me about it. Its no longer annoying, now its the fact that I want him dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Than why don't you do something about it...