Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Cool

HMm.

I claim no credit.
    Thumbs up to ace76543 and Jeckels or whatever he is calling himself now.

On behalf of MPGH, fuck GHB and get sum.
    Jeckels = st0l3n
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nice and a great

FUCK YOU

Why?

MPGH are RIPPERS AND STUPID BASDARTDS

and now i become a bann...
    Tell your little homosexual friends at ThisSitesGay w.e to watch their back =) , you'll never know what will happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    not really cool there are other ways to express how you feel than destorying Stefans hard work!
    You Sdfu and gtfo Leecher.

well thats ok because i have contacted the FBI, about MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Game Hacks, Free Games, Gamers, Private Servers, Server Files, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online Hacks, Day o and they will start an investigation.

and user's know as

*st0l3n
    *ace76543
    *Jeckels

I might be filling federal charges again you guys
    Rofl Pussy^^...If you were a man, you would TRY (highly doubt you'll succeed) and get us back, but instead you took the pussy way out. I bet those FBI nubs are probably laughing their ass's off right now, and ALSO, you might wanna keep your newer vip hack away from me.

oh and k3killer im gonna exploit that forum again kay ? and this time, i bruteforce/hack that little pos password protect directory.

this time i make 10 admin accounts and post em and give'em away for other people. so they can deface more.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

am not doing anything to dave, just to the people who were affiliated with the hacking.
    AM? LEARN TO SPELL, ITS I'M
    doesnt matter, GHB is now on MPGH Wanted List. (lol) also ThisGaySite , and you guys will continue to get owned until, your* give dave you up most complete loyalty.

Got a Problem?
    Cum Get Some!
    Oh Yeah, and im also selling this source :
    Picture Below
    All the address are updated and im selling all the address to go with it, PM me your Bid and i MAY get back to you if i like whatever your bidding.
    Last edited by st0l3n; 11-23-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k3killer View Post
    i dont care what you say, because i did report this to the FBI.
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaa the FBI

Watch out, guys

He's being SERIOUS

Please bitch

The FBI can't touch us

Why? Because this site is 100% legal

Warrock Hacking? Perfectly legal

Why? Because we're only modifying the files that we downloaded

Hacking your site? Please

You say that like you're the only site that's been owned by MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0r4v3n View Post
    noob
    1. Fucking hypocrite.
    2. Failure at life? Yes.
    3. GTFO and get a fucking job, yes?
    4. Stop being a complete dumbass please.
    5. I hope you can interpret this highly complex post set up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ROFL, this kid is fucking SAD and RETARDED. He reports another game hacking site, when his site gets fucked up, that's like breaking all the hackers code. That proves he is not a hacker right there.

Ok, go report us to the FBI, they won't do a SINGLE thing. Why? Why the fuck are we still alive even though a billion companies hate us? I could go on and on about legal shit, but that's the simplest way to put it. You can try as hard as you want, but your just another wanna be MPGH. You will never amount to anything but another site who posts their "hacks" on MPGH in effort to try to gain members. Even if the FBI could do something, you think they would listen to a 12 year old kid who's balls haven't dropped? If you weren't an immature cockboy, throwing random things at us at an attempt to justify trying to shutdown an MPGH, like "OH DOZ HAACURS WHO HAC ME ARE PAART OF MPGH!" Well guess what dumbshit, they are a member of your site too, and a million other sites. Yeah, the FBI has nothing better to do than shutdown a small little site with less than one hundred WAREZ topics, yeah... Right. It's funny all these wanna-be MPGH groups all are registered VIP members of our site.

It's like this, we aren't responsible for our members posting, welcome to vBulletin cockboy. You are just another one of those dumbasses who have threatened to shut us down, but hey, we are still here.

And just for ATTEMPTING to stop MPGH, your site is going to become living hell.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    guys if I were you I would be a little more carful stefan is not a person to fuck with!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsecret68 View Post
    guys if I were you I would be a little more carful stefan is not a person to fuck with!

If anything, the moral of the story goes like this:

Say, you fuck with MPGH by posting a trojan, BAM, your site gets fucked up.

If you fuck with GHB, you will get REPORTED to the authorties.
    Which will do nothing. BWAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA you are sooooo dumb and childish it's not even funny, GameHackBastards? More like PussyCryingBastards... You aren't even real hackers.

And shadowsecret, your FUCKING RETARDED. We have been having a conversation about this for the last two pages dumbass.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    wow, your real mature
    Last edited by k3killer; 11-23-2007 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks
    Truthfully, it takes quite a bit more maturity to report to the authorities, hacking is the childish thing to do in this situation. I don't see why you wanted to hack GHB in the first place, I've never seen them doing anything to MPGH. Though I'm fairly doubtful the authorities will do anything unless they see the Warez section, and even then only the people supplying the programs would get fucked (maybe).
    Last edited by Balinor; 11-23-2007 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinor View Post
    Truthfully, it takes quite a bit more maturity to report to the authorities, hacking is the childish thing to do in this situation. I don't see why you wanted to hack GHB in the first place, I've never seen them doing anything to MPGH. Though I'm fairly doubtful the authorities will do anything unless they see the Warez section, and even then only the people supplying the programs would get fucked.
    ROFL? Crying to the feds, mature, in the hacking world? Uhh, yeah good job dumbass. That's like saying the Mafia should use the cops to get rid of other Mafia members, a group that's considered bad shouldn't use the righteous to take care of their own business. We all know the only reason that they involved the Feds is because they can't do anything to MPGH even if they wanted to. It's childish and immature. And obviously you are fucking stupid, because it has been stated several times the reason we fucked them up. They started it, we ended it, now they go cry.

Thanks
    They only hack games, while your actual hackers, therefore its not an actual fight between two hacking groups. But alas, not much can be done at this point.
    Last edited by Balinor; 11-23-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinor View Post
    They only hack games, while your actual hackers, therefore its not an actual fight between two hacking groups. But alas, not much can be done at this point.
    So in other words, they suck.

Thanks
    I wanna thank all the MPGH members and GHB members that were involved in this "childish hack fight" cauz it gave me a big fucking laught. I had a great time read all this story while i was on break at job.

That was a great laught
    SOTW#6 WINNER !
    https://i61.photobucke*****m/albums/h45/zosky/Stoned.png
    --->No need to pay VIP when your a GFX freak !!<---

BEGGERS:
    Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
    I Need free retail code, anyone please??!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by multihacks View Post
    Hi im Multi
    who can give m warrock hacks or promo genarator
    all of u can send me hacks etc. send all hack to this e-mail
    when i become hacks i will hack with my lvl 41

Thanks
    rofl @ this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zosky View Post
    Thanks for this other reason to laught. Its fun to see how people take this seriously even if they are not involved in this story.

LOL !
    Lol you think I take this seriously. You take CAPS here as if I am really yelling?

Thanks
    You are really full idiots!!!

i dont know whats happend but i know you hacked my server (one user acc) so you started the war!!!

ATM i dont have time to take care of all that but i dont forget you and any time you also get busted!!!

stupid idiots you only make me work with rebuild the site not more!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast