Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Ok, so ur basically saying: "If everyone else jumps off a cliff, you should too."

To act differant than who you are just to be socially accepted is wrong.
    I don't know about you but, I'd sure jump off the cliff if everyone else is doing it.

Think about it. If EVERYBODY on the planet jumped off a cliff, they would all die. And would you want to be the only human being left on the planet, living a lonely life all by yourself on a deserted planet?

Not to mention living would be hell of a lot harder.

That is all.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 08-17-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Look dude. There is nothing wrong with what you want! There is nothing wrong with you as a person, and I see no reason as to why people are judging you... I am a heterosexual guy, but I still think that whatever you like, is your choice! YOU SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED!!! You like guys, because thats what you have desired! Thats what you STILL DO desire! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and after what I was told the other day about homosexual people, I TOTALLY respect them now!! I USED to think that gay guys can't tell if some guys are straight or not. But I bet you ANY money, that YOU can tell! I would be friends with a gay guy, I would back you up in any situation, I would even help you in a time of need! NO PERSON SHOULD BE TREATED DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINIONS (excluding ASSHOLES that are calling you ****** because they deserve NO respect!)! You deserve respect, you are who you are, you are a person! There is nothing wrong with you. You should not need to flame on MPGH about this "problem" because there is nothing wrong with a guy, liking a guy. Now some may just not wanna see the sexual interactions, like myself (I am not really interested in that, which is why) but, there is nothing wrong with you, or what you like! So keep on standin strong and why don't you tell those small minded pricks, to go shoot themselves! You do NOT deserve to be treated this way!!
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 08-17-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Sammy told me to...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyboy9985 For This Useful Post:

Lady GaGa (08-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    Look dude. There is nothing wrong with what you want! There is nothing wrong with you as a person, and I see no reason as to why people are judging you... I am a heterosexual guy, but I still think that whatever you like, is your choice! YOU SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED!!! You like guys, because thats what you have desired! Thats what you STILL DO desire! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, and after what I was told the other day about homosexual people, I TOTALLY respect them now!! I USED to think that gay guys can't tell if some guys are straight or not. But I bet you ANY money, that YOU can tell! I would be friends with a gay guy, I would back you up in any situation, I would even help you in a time of need! NO PERSON SHOULD BE TREATED DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINIONS (excluding ASSHOLES that are calling you ****** because they deserve NO respect!)! You deserve respect, you are who you are, you are a person! There is nothing wrong with you. You should not need to flame on MPGH about this "problem" because there is nothing wrong with a guy, liking a guy. Now some may just not wanna see the sexual interactions, like myself (I am not really interested in that, which is why) but, there is nothing wrong with you, or what you like! So keep on standin strong and why don't you tell those small minded pricks, to go shoot themselves! You do NOT deserve to be treated this way!!
    Please. Just please, use paragraphing next time. Most people don't want to read a wall of text. So please, Split into several paragraphs.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 08-17-2010 at 08:47 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

jonnyboy9985 (08-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So when u fuck a man, can he still haz a baby? No? can u 2 grow up a family together?

I guess thats why they are discriminated, idk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    So when u fuck a man, can he still haz a baby? No? can u 2 grow up a family together?

I guess thats why they are discriminated, idk.
    Should infertile straight couples be discriminated against as well?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    baazzing lol

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    imo. Are they really?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Dayyum xD Nice argument there xD we got your back james, and yes next time I will use paragraphs... didn't realize how big 5 was xD EVEN GOT QUOTED BY LIZ!!
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 08-17-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Arrow

Heres why I think (No offense to anyone)
    A. It's friggin' nasty
    B. Most of the gay people (ALL of the gay people I have seen in my life) act like girls and that's really annoying + stupid
    C. It's against the word of God, and therefore why ALL Christians are against it.
    D. Well, this is actually a question, why do all gay people have that certain voice that makes them sound like girls?
    E. There are two genders for a reason, to make BABIES
    F. It's really nasty, I mean... really nasty, no straight person can ever think of doing it... ew.
    G. I am completely against the idea of gayness and being gay, but I think it's a bit over the edge to threaten/hurt people because they are gay.
    I am a complete death metal head... Favorite band ever: Kataklysm

[IMG]https://i386.photobucke*****m/albums/oo302/Omegateh1084/brolyaaa.jpg[/IMG]
    Broly is so ftw. Best villain EVER.
    10 Posts ( )
    25 Posts ( )
    50 Posts ( )
    75 Posts ( )
    100 Posts ( )
    200 Posts ( )
    500 Posts ( )
    If I helped you or tried to help I would appreciate a thank.

I am a

And

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Backripu View Post
    A. It's friggin' nasty
    B. Most of the gay people (ALL of the gay people I have seen in my life) act like girls and that's really annoying + stupid
    C. It's against the word of God, and therefore why ALL Christians are against it.
    D. Well, this is actually a question, why do all gay people have that certain voice that makes them sound like girls?
    F. It's really nasty, I mean... really nasty, no straight person can ever think of doing it... ew.
    G. I am completely against the idea of gayness and being gay, but I think it's a bit over the edge to threaten/hurt people because they are gay.

... You call that an argument?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A. It's friggin' nasty
    A.Maybe to you. Not others.
    B.Those are called "flamers". Most gay people act normal.
    C.What if they're atheist?
    D.Most of them don't. Once again. only "flamers" do that.
    E.What if a married straight couple don't want babies?
    F.Repeated A, Idiot.
    G.So basically, You say, "If you're gay you shouldn't be existing, and if you're straight, Good"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A. It's friggin' nasty
    You seem gay, cause you like buff shirt less blondes. /
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY

I am a Beast. Feed me Rappers or Feed me Beats.

Thanks
    A. It's friggin' nasty
    BAHHAHAAHH

I love this thread.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (08-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    People are scared of what they don't understand.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tdct For This Useful Post:

Tiresome (08-18-2010)

Thanks
    because they are different
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast