Thread: [Fail]Why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Fail]Why?

You closed my Preview thread, i wasnt going to sell it on mpgh, i wasn't going to link to paypal if you just told me i wasn't allowed, i was just getting your suggestions, for more tools to add, its going to have alot more, its not even close to done, and its not like im going to sell it for 200 bucks, for like 5 bucks maybe less, but i was just asking for suggestions for me to add, clearly you guys we're just criticising it, im not a pro at vb you know, i just need suggestions on what to add, and its not that type of keylogger, its one to use by yourself that isnt harmful in anyway, like letsay your going out for a while and you want to see if your sister is going on your computer or something, you leave it on then you can see, okay, im not going to post it again, but i dont know why you closed it, i just wanted suggestions, so its actually sellable...

If you don't know what im talking about, it was about another thread i did, if you hadn't seen the original copy of the thread than you can leave cause you won't understand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

ill probably link right to the paypal, anyways
    Advertising is advertising, don't agree with me, sorry goto Liz, Dave, Arun , King, any SA or Gm or Admin.

/moved to flame & rage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I didn't even advertise, i said i would if i was allowed, you could've just said "No you can't advertised", and i wouldn't of put any link, i probably wouldn't of put it anyway