Thanks

Angry paypal .. hacking how?

i want the rfactor key.. i want play full... so i downloaded credit card tool.. i download it ... i go to the payment.. write faked name usw. at the credit card.. i need the CVV number.. i downloaded a prog. dont work at vista good.. i go to a friend give him the credit tool.. take a card.. the other tool (CVV) i get the number.. at home i take a ip hider ... go to the paypal.. all works.. but the credit card dont work.. do you know what i can do .. or know a other prog.. i can use? or have a paypal hack? or a rfactor code?

thx masterlooser16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You CANNOT hack paypal, If you could it would be extreamly fucking hard.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    You can hack anything guy...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ask anyone, you can't hack paypal, You have to be really dedicating to do it, and even then its basicly impossible. And if you did, you would be either sued, or killed.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Ask anyone, you can't hack paypal, You have to be really dedicating to do it, and even then its basicly impossible. And if you did, you would be either sued, or killed.
    Jetamay, your right; Masterlooser, If you don't FBI, NSA and CIA busting through your windows at the Same time, for Extreme Fraud, I don't recommend hacking Paypal. Hacking Paypal is like Robbing a bank, or Identity theft. Huge crime man.

Thanks
    GET A JOB. Using those CC generators can get you royally fucked

Thanks
    what is with the code.. for rfactor? can you help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Pfft, You wan't us to kiss your ass, and give you codes at a chewb rank.
    Go to fuckerzplanet for that shit. They kiss your ass and there forum is full of leachers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    LOL.. If u commit CC Fraud FBI will be all over ur ass soon.. AND if you deny it they will just check your comp.

Thanks
    what the hell? i ask for a code... not for a big hack!!! i only want the fucking code for the game ... if you want hack paypal.. i only want the code!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by masterlooser15 View Post
    what the hell? i ask for a code... not for a big hack!!! i only want the fucking code for the game ... if you want hack paypal.. i only want the code!!!!!!!!!!

Since when did 'Game' pop into this conversation. The only reason were not giving you code, is because your a stupid chewb who doesn't know how to navigate around the forum.

Thanks
    i want the rfactor key.. i want play full... so i downloaded credit card tool.. i download it ... i go to the payment.. write faked name usw. at the credit card.. i need the CVV number.. i downloaded a prog. dont work at vista good.. i go to a friend give him the credit tool.. take a card.. the other tool (CVV) i get the number.. at home i take a ip hider ... go to the paypal.. all works.. but the credit card dont work.. do you know what i can do .. or know a other prog.. i can use? or have a paypal hack? or a rfactor code?

thx masterlooser16
    fuck off. we're not going to get taken down by the fbi so you can have your little scam. learn how to do it yourself. oh and enjoy your jail term

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post

thx masterlooser16
    Since when did 'Game' pop into this conversation. The only reason were not giving you code, is because your a stupid chewb who doesn't know how to navigate around the forum.
    ur name is true u r a master LOOSER
    Last edited by g36gunner; 11-30-2007 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    too illegal man: contain you