Thread: Little whore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Little whore

I have to write a 8 page long script by nov.5. Quite easy right. << FUCKING FRENCH CLASS GOT IN THE FUCKING WAY. THAT CLASS IS FUCKED UP. DIE FRENCHIE.YOU FUCKING SUCK ****** BITCH WHORE. FUCK THE FRENCHIES.FUCK THEM ALL. I HATE YOU QUEBEC. YOU POOR ASS ******S. >> Anyways the script is ghay. I have 4 pages done. And i'm at the end of the story...

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    November 5th? That makes sense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    your are late !!
    so you fail French now you can go to summer school like me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'm not failing french, I have 73%. I just think its a really shity country, and there language sucks.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I'm not failing french, I have 73%. I just think its a really shity country, and there language sucks.
    then dont take it take something else
    or
    pretend you are from a different country and go to a ESL class
    and make for of the ESL kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ima taking spanish next year. I only did french again because it thought it would be fun the next time around. It turns out our french teachers a bitch though. So...its as boaring as hell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I have to write a 8 page long script by nov.5. Quite easy right. << FUCKING FRENCH CLASS GOT IN THE FUCKING WAY. THAT CLASS IS FUCKED UP. DIE FRENCHIE.YOU FUCKING SUCK ****** BITCH WHORE. FUCK THE FRENCHIES.FUCK THEM ALL. I HATE YOU QUEBEC. YOU POOR ASS ******S. >> Anyways the script is ghay. I have 4 pages done. And i'm at the end of the story...
    You're close to a month late with your gay ass script, and I'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing you bash French people because you don't like French and you suck at it. Well guess what, asshole? You're not the only one, but never, EVER have I seen someone bitch as much as you about French class. Quebec isn't a poor province btw, Parliament Hill is giving them all of the country's money to keep them shut up. They probably have the most money in the country next to Alberta. Ontario really needs that money, but since we're a 90% Liberal province, Harper won't give us jack shit, so Toronto is going bankrupt. Anyways, don't let me see you talk shit about French anymore, it's a beautiful language, unlike your ugly pimple-ridden face. Asshole.