Poll: I like this

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Your dad?

Do you know why he says he's your dad?

Because he's too much of a loner to get a son, which he wants. But he can't get a gf can he? So he'll never have a son. He had a mid-life crisis, and turned on the pc to find mpgh. So he decided he would turn away from his real life and concentrate on his e-life, which slowly took over him. Then you came along, little prinz... An idea formed in his small mind, after endrit saying he was people daddies, sam thought hang on... If i can't get a son in real life, I'll get someone on mpgh to be my son. Then you, the little kiss ass, were too stupid to realise what he was doing so you went along with it.

Honestly, I think it's sick what he's done. A 36 year old going onto websites and talking to 14 year olds and saying he's their dad. For all we know sam could actually think he is your dad because he's so heart broken about the fact he can't get a girlfriend that he's got confused about real life and mpgh life.

This is sam's life.
    Agreed, 100%.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    wtf is going here

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Your dad?

Do you know why he says he's your dad?

Because he's too much of a loner to get a son, which he wants. But he can't get a gf can he? So he'll never have a son. He had a mid-life crisis, and turned on the pc to find mpgh. So he decided he would turn away from his real life and concentrate on his e-life, which slowly took over him. Then you came along, little prinz... An idea formed in his small mind, after endrit saying he was people daddies, sam thought hang on... If i can't get a son in real life, I'll get someone on mpgh to be my son. Then you, the little kiss ass, were too stupid to realise what he was doing so you went along with it.

Honestly, I think it's sick what he's done. A 36 year old going onto websites and talking to 14 year olds and saying he's their dad. For all we know sam could actually think he is your dad because he's so heart broken about the fact he can't get a girlfriend that he's got confused about real life and mpgh life.

This is sam's life.
    This seems pedophilish, and creepy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well wolf one day when your in some trouble my dad's gonna help u then u will realize .

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by тιмє View Post
    Well wolf one day when your in some trouble my dad's gonna help u then u will realize .
    / He ain't your dad.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234