My Mood
    Angelic

Make sure i'm doing this right..

[php]dvarpicker() {
    if(self isHost())
    self notifyOnPlayerCommand("coor", "+smoke");
    {
    self waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 1
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA R 1 - ^2ACTIVATED!"); //This will activate all the dvars that begin. SET 1.
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1Cre ated by ^2C^1a^2i^1n^2F^1o^2o^1o^2l");
    self setClientDvar ("jump_height", 200); //This will activate the Jump Height to 200 instead of 39.
    self setClientDvar ("g_speed", 210); //This will slightly change the speed you walk and run.
    self setClientDvar ("player_sprintspeedscale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    selt waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 2
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA R 2 - ^2ACTIVATED!"); //This will activate all the second dvars.
    self setClientDvar ("jump_height", 280); //This will change the Jump Height to 280 instead of 39.
    self setClientDvar ("g_speed", 400); //This will dramatically change the speed you will walk + run.
    self setClientDvar ("player_sprintSpeedScale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    self waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 3
    }
    }[/php]

That right so far? Every lobby I host they always ask for high jump and fast running, so I made a activator-ish.

Every time you press (Q to activate Smoke) it activates whatevar ClientDvar I make.

Is it right, just confirming?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
    [php]dvarpicker() {
    if(self isHost())
    self notifyOnPlayerCommand("coor", "+smoke");
    {
    self waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 1
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA R 1 - ^2ACTIVATED!"); //This will activate all the dvars that begin. SET 1.
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1Cre ated by ^2C^1a^2i^1n^2F^1o^2o^1o^2l");
    self setClientDvar ("jump_height", 200); //This will activate the Jump Height to 200 instead of 39.
    self setClientDvar ("g_speed", 210); //This will slightly change the speed you walk and run.
    self setClientDvar ("player_sprintspeedscale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    selt waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 2
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA R 2 - ^2ACTIVATED!"); //This will activate all the second dvars.
    self setClientDvar ("jump_height", 280); //This will change the Jump Height to 280 instead of 39.
    self setClientDvar ("g_speed", 400); //This will dramatically change the speed you will walk + run.
    self setClientDvar ("player_sprintSpeedScale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    self waittill("coor"); //Begins Set 3
    }
    }[/php]

That right so far? Every lobby I host they always ask for high jump and fast running, so I made a activator-ish.

Every time you press (Q to activate Smoke) it activates whatevar ClientDvar I make.

Is it right, just confirming?
    What is "coor" should that be replaced with "Q"
    Nothing Is "Impossible" For The Word Itself Says "I'm Possible".
    If you get a thank from me you better act like it's a reward, because I don't give them out easily.

Computer Specs:
    Processor - AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor 3.0 GHz (Not OverClocked)
    RAM - 8.0 GB
    OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit
    Video Card - GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    Video RAM 4.0 GB
    Pixel Shader version 5.0
    Vertex Shader version 5.0
    Sound Card - NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    Disk space - 1,640 GB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Does it matter?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
    Does it matter?
    In my opinion yes and everyones elses I believe so to.
    What is the key to "coor" ?
    How are you going to press it?
    Nothing Is "Impossible" For The Word Itself Says "I'm Possible".
    If you get a thank from me you better act like it's a reward, because I don't give them out easily.

Computer Specs:
    Processor - AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor 3.0 GHz (Not OverClocked)
    RAM - 8.0 GB
    OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit
    Video Card - GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    Video RAM 4.0 GB
    Pixel Shader version 5.0
    Vertex Shader version 5.0
    Sound Card - NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    Disk space - 1,640 GB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I thought coor was just a name you could call it anything so you could put it in "waittill ("coor")

EDIT: Well I just tried it and it worked perfectly.
    Just got to figure out why it wont work again after I do the last set of Dvars.

New Code
    [php]dvarpicker() {
    if(self isHost())
    self notifyOnPlayerCommand("q", "+smoke");
    {
    self waittill("q"); //Begins Set 1
    setDvar ("jump_height", 200); //This will activate the Jump Height to 200 instead of 39.
    setDvar ("g_speed", 210); //This will slightly change the speed you walk and run.
    setDvar ("player_sprintspeedscale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    self waittill("q"); //Begins Set 2
    setDvar ("jump_height", 280); //This will change the Jump Height to 280 instead of 39.
    setDvar ("g_speed", 400); //This will dramatically change the speed you will walk + run.
    setDvar ("player_sprintSpeedScale", 5); //This changes the sprint speed to maximum.
    self waittill("q"); //Begins Set 3
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA R 3 - ^2ACTIVATED!"); //This will activate the third and final set of dvars.
    setDvar ("jump_height", 800); //Sets jump height to 800, not making it 1000 due to people hitting the invisible barriers on maps--annoying sometimes
    setDvar ("g_speed", 600); //Sets Game Speed to incredibly fast, great for getting to some roofs?
    setDvar ("player_sprintSpeedScale", 5); //Sets sprint scale to 5, the maximum.
    self waittill("q"); //Resets back to normal
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1DVA RS - ^2DEACTIVATED"); //Deactivates all the mods.
    setDvar ("jump_height", 39); //Resets Jump back to Normal
    setDvar ("g_speed", 190); //Resets walking and running back to normal
    setDvar ("player_sprintspeedscale", 1); //Resets running back to normal.
    }
    }[/php]
    Last edited by CainFool; 08-29-2010 at 07:55 AM.