34 26.77%
  • Conservative

51 40.16%
  • Other

42 33.07%

Thread: What are you?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    haha sniper i bet you feel like a dumbass, its been a year and Hillary Clinton wasn't even voted to run against Mccain. War with Iran? It could be anyone. War has always been around. And if you think America just goes around accusing people of other countries of being terrorists. Again, you are a big dumbass. Besides we have not even been in a formal state of war for a long ass time. We just simply wanted to investigate whether or not Iraq actually DID have weapons of mass destruction. Of course I think that was a shitty move by mr. bush. With afghanistan, it was kick -some ass cause they attacked us and killed so many innocent victims. and 9/11 was not a fucking INSIDE JOB. I swear I despise of people who would say something so ignorant like that.

Thanks
    other....................

Thanks
    other too.........................

Thanks
    i voted other as im from the uk and when im 18 will vote BNP
    idc if there nazi's they plan to not allow forigners to live or take money from the uk and plans to kick out the ones that are

they will break from the euopean union if needed which i think would be a good thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    Ok so lets say i go out protesting against the government in a peaceful matter , And what happens i become a person on Americas terrorism suspicion list and they slap the patriot act on me and i ignore their Bullshit i continue the next day protesting i get shipped to Guantanamo bay. Lets face it this country and others are the same bag of shit.

And your telling me Going around fucking around the world based on corporate decisions is okay ? Dude i never seen China start a war just because they thought another nation was a "terrorist". I never seen Russia Explode an atomic bomb on another nation just becuase they didn't follow Communism

How come since the formation of the United States Of America they have been involved in ALL conflicts except African affairs because their racist ass dont give a shit because they are blacks .
    And now the Us went to fuck around with a gang of arabs "Al CIA da" oh my Bad "al queda" blew up sorry crashed via airplane to their tallest buildings.By starting wars with nations.

Im gonna say it straight forward Hillary will be President they will start another war with Iran and remember i said this so all you people feel stupid when it happens in front of you.

Please my point is have an open mind think about the world by yourself and lets see how logic works out with you. Some of you get the idea that i don't like americans, dudes just because i don't like this government doesn't mean i hate this nation i live here too. Please don't be aggressive and type random shits and start flaming me this is my perspective towards the world it wont effect you so live with it. I know certain people on this forum uses their brains and knows how to express themselves with writing posts.

Thank You and enjoy the "New World Order"

Go die in a hole, you commie bastard.

When was the last time a peaceful protestor was arrested, and further more, sent to Guantanamo Bay? Something tells me that this sub-par bag of crap has been watching too much Harold and Kumar, and entirely basing his political theory and philosophy on it...

Secondarily, you're even more of a dumbfuck if that weren't enough, you're even MORE of an idiot because you think that Hilary is still on the ticket... it's Obama and McCain. Moron.

Are you trying to say that fucking China, and Russia are better than us? You are truly an idiot. Russia didn't send a nuke at us because of MAD, a concept which you've probably never heard of. Why? They don't teach morons basic political/military concepts. And uh... Why didn't China go to war with anyone? Well, actually, they've threatened to use their military force on people multiple times, but aside from that, after 1949, they were too damn busy killing 30,000,000 of their citizens. Soo. Yeah.

How come since the formation of the United States Of America they have been involved in ALL conflicts except African affairs because their racist ass dont give a shit because they are blacks .
    And now the Us went to fuck around with a gang of arabs "Al CIA da" oh my Bad "al queda" blew up sorry crashed via airplane to their tallest buildings.By starting wars with nations.
    Er... Well, this is really very difficult to read, and even if you do manage to read it, it doesn't make sense. First off, even though we have black senators, black congressmen... etc., the government still hates blacks? Gtfo, idiot. G.T.F.O. Now.

Oooh, shit, he's trying to say that Al Qaeda isn't reaaaal, daayyuum. He got balls... jk, he just has... no brains. :X

And really, there's no sense in telling us not to flame you when you're flaming the greatest country in the history of the world. America is the face of freedom, and even though a mediocre idiot like you can't understand that, we are, and will always be, the greatest nation in the world.

Now, truly, thank you and enjoy not the "New Order of the World", as you so graciously put it, but rather, enjoy the freedom that the United States of America brings to the world.

Thank you.

---

Oh yeah, if you were in China or Russia, the government would have silenced you by now. I would know -- I was born, and raised for most of my life in China. You should be THANKING the American Bill of Rights for giving you the freedom of speech which you use to wail on about how horrible America is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenkim For This Useful Post:

bull79 (04-22-2009)

Thanks
    im a
    conservaliberal

jk im a conservervative

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    HAHAHAHAHA ROFL LOL!!!!!!

Thanks
    obama should legalize pot

Thanks
    I'ma liberal with conservative tendencies :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I'm a self-described democrat.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    I'm a Communist bastard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    nobody like whiny liberals
    Last edited by bannedshow; 01-01-2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: no sleep=typos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    im a mpghian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    I totally agree with you <sniper> since America is a capitlistic nation. America projects an image of a totalatarian views and they spread shit load of propaganda on the media.

And Arun he does sound like he has some flaws on his statement but you have to see what he's talking about.
    To Ace your a person just like the rest of the world. Why i doubt you have studied a history book maybe a period of history class might of helped
    totalitarian.
    ]

Thanks
    RAWWWWW DERKA DERKA

hahaha
    thats the sound of a terrorist dieing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast