Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Thumbs up VIP Aimbot question

I am wondering if there is something I can do to make it so the aimbot done't switch targets automatically after you kill someone.

Doesn't seem to matter how low i set the angle.. After i kill someone most of the time I 360 around and kill someone else before i can even let off the trigger (Usually with semi auto snipers, sometimes with AR)

So yeah, it it possible not to auto switch?
    ( I know aimkey is only right or auto, and mode is only closest for now, hopefully.
    But i don't see an option for this?)

Again I am asking if there is something I can do, not if someone will fix the hack.

Edit: While I am at it. I was told I should be able to aim with a keyboard key (F). If I were to try and do that, which setting in settings.cfg would i alter?
    Under [aim] I see key= and under [keys] i see aimkey=
    so i'm not sure which one to change to the key I want.

I read all the aimbot thread on DHF and none were asking the same questions as me

If you don't want to read this whole thing, here is the short version.
    1. Can I turn off auto switch?
    2. Aim with something besides right click via settings.cfg
    Last edited by anon8891; 09-02-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Rant ON(
    No one has the answers? I've been asking about the aimkey since before i bought VIP. But before I bought it I was told I could customize the aim key with the cfg.

If you don't want me asking the same question twice just be truthful the first time. The people who told me I could before i purchased were either wrong, or they used to be able to do that and its patched, which I have been assuming but no one will confirm.
    )Rant OFF

I don't care either way I just want to know. If i don't have to be running around doing 360s and aiming with right click, then I would rather not.

I know its hard to sort through the bs repetitive threads about missing DLLs so I forgive those who have never seen me ask this before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It don't have an off after lock button?

I had a aimbot from somewhere one time and it had an "Off after lock" button. That way after you killed 1 person it wouldent switch targets until you pressed the aimkey again. And also there was a "FOV" seitting, and it made so it wouldent aim until your crosshairs were very very close to an enemy.

Thanks
    not really for sure i have the ctp command but i cant seem to get it to work anymore since the last update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    It don't have an off after lock button?

I had a aimbot from somewhere one time and it had an "Off after lock" button. That way after you killed 1 person it wouldent switch targets until you pressed the aimkey again. And also there was a "FOV" seitting, and it made so it wouldent aim until your crosshairs were very very close to an enemy.
    Yeah I know which one your talking about. Nothing like that on this one.
    Well I guess aim angle is same as FOV, but Its not working atm.
    You can set it to 1 and you'll still do 360s and blast someone right behind you.

I think before the 25th you could set it to aim where your crosshairs are, but for now its just whose closest to you. So I know at least when its fixed those two things will be in it. (aim angle/fov and aim at the person nearest to your crosshairs)

But none of that really bothers me. I just want to know if I can aim with a key that isn't left click, preferably a keyboard key (I already use all my mouse buttons). And if I can turn off switching targets after kill.

Edit: Holy shit, epiphany. Figured it out. I changed the fire from left to right button and scope to F, and now I can aim and shoot with two different keys.
    Now just to figure out what to do about the target switching. (besides the obvious "Use a bolt action or burst fire".. Tho i guess that would work.)

Edit2(Revised): After playing a game of snow valley with those settings, I can tell you this: I would not recommend what I did for the faint of heart, as it is not easy to get used to, and you will have moments where you shoot instead of scope (With a bolt action for example) and you get pwnd in embarrassing ways. But it is definately worth it. Much more fluid and smooth with aiming and kills, exept when you occasionally 360 and lock onto someone else right after the kill.
    But if you try to fire just the 3-4 shots required it usually turns out ok.
    Last edited by anon8891; 09-02-2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: holy shit epiphany.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You can set it to 1 and you'll still do 360s and blast someone right behind you.

I think before the 25th you could set it to aim where your crosshairs are, but for now its just whose closest to you. So I know at least when its fixed those two things will be in it. (aim angle/fov and aim at the person nearest to your crosshairs)

But none of that really bothers me. I just want to know if I can aim with a key that isn't left click, preferably a keyboard key (I already use all my mouse buttons). And if I can turn off switching targets after kill.

Edit: Holy shit, epiphany. Figured it out. I changed the fire from left to right button and scope to F, and now I can aim and shoot with two different keys.
    Now just to figure out what to do about the target switching. (besides the obvious "Use a bolt action or burst fire".. Tho i guess that would work.)

Edit2(Revised): After playing a game of snow valley with those settings, I can tell you this: I would not recommend what I did for the faint of heart, as it is not easy to get used to, and you will have moments where you shoot instead of scope (With a bolt action for example) and you get pwnd in embarrassing ways. But it is definately worth it. Much more fluid and smooth with aiming and kills, exept when you occasionally 360 and lock onto someone else right after the kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by poolwizard View Post

lol. Quote fail?

Anyone who is interested in this, you can aimbot and look somewhat legit. Have fire as right mouse, and aim as left. Aim and start shooting just like you would legit, and tap left click to lock on, just don't tap to fast or too slow, dial in whatever works for you. It works pretty well.
    This also prevents locking on to a target when throwing nades.
    Remember whatever you set scope to will also function as the secondary attack for melee weapons. (I chose F)
    Last edited by anon8891; 09-03-2010 at 09:00 AM.