Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Marijuana history.

Well here a lot of people really do not know about Hemp...What i`m going to do is just put a small amount of history on the table for MPGH to Know.

The color red...If the color red comes up in my post then most likely it is an important thing to remember or to know.

The hemp plant, has been used around the world for thousands of years. Sometime around 7000 - 8000 BCE, the first fabric is believed to have been woven from dried hemp weed.

I bet just knowing that amount about weed just hit the tip of your penis with a nice shock about why weed is actually important. And here's a fact for you people that think weed should forever be illegal.

Hemp is called "Sacred Grass" in the Hindu sacred text Arthava-Veda and named one of the five sacred plants of India. It was used as an offering to Shiva and also as a medication in India from 1200 - 800 BCE.

You're penis just light up with excitement once again didn't it?

Between 900 -1000 the use of cannabis spread throughout the Arab world. By the early 1200s, smoking marijuana had become very popular in the region. It was popular among Muslims, who are not permitted to drink alcohol.

Yes that is correct, Weed was popular even back in that age!

At Mount Vernon, George Washington grew hemp as his primary crop in 1797. Thomas Jefferson grew hemp as a secondary crop at Monticello.

George Washington REALLY?

In 1798, Napoleon declared a total prohibition of hemp after realizing much of the Egyptian lower class were habitual smokers of marijuana.

Yes they were slacking off on the job because of weed, But it's still a good thing to have around thing world.

In 1840, medicines with a cannabis base were available in U.S. pharmacies. Hashish was available in Persian pharmacies.

See this is where you fucking pricks jump in and stop the weed because you don't like how it is affecting everyone

In 1876, the Sultan of Turkey gave marijuana to the United States as a gift. By 1880, Turkish smoking parlors were opened all over the northeastern U.S.

Yes thats right we got Marijuana gifts!

In 1908, Henry Ford made his first Model T with hemp plastic. The car was fueled with hemp ethanol.

Marijuana really was this important to people, it RAN a car, Unbelievable!

California passed the first state marijuana law in 1913, but it was largely overlooked because it specifically addressed "preparations of hemp, or loco weed." Other state anti-marijuana law were passed in Utah in 1915, in Texas in 1919, Louisiana in 1924 and New York in 1927.

Fucking disgrace it's illegal!

The federal government gave control of illegal drugs to the Treasury Department, which created the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. Harry J. Anslinger, a prohibitionist, became the first commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics in 1930. He held the position until 1962. Anslinger declared war on drugs and effectively shaped America's views about marijuana.

No comment...

In 1936, the propaganda film "Reefer Madness" was made in an attempt to scare young Americans away from using marijuana. The film directly stated that smoking marijuana causes insanity. In the film, a woman smokes marijuana, then laughs while a man who has smoked marijuana beats a third person to death.

They were trying to scare people from using marijuana! Thats just crazy, Acting like weed makes you crazy or something

On the very day the Marijunana Tax Stamp Act was passed, the FBI and Denver police raided the Lexington Hotel and arrested two people: Samuel R. Caldwell and Moses Baca. Three days later, Caldwell, a 58 year old unemployed laborer, became first person in the U.S. to be convicted of selling of marijuana without a tax stamp. He was sentenced to four years of hard labor in Leavenworth Penitentiary. Presiding Judge J Foster Symes, had previously stated that he considered marijuana to be the worst of all narcotics and vowed to impose harsh sentences for violations of the Marijuana Tax Act. Caldwell was also fined $1,000 for the two marijuana cigarettes that were found in his possession. Baca, who was his customer, was found guilty of possession of marijuana and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Both men served their full sentences. Caldwell died a year after his release.

Serving time in jail for some weed. -.- NOW HERE COMES NIXON!!!!

Nixon won the election on a campaign-platform for restoring law and order in the country. Since most criminal violations are handled by the states, he found that drug laws could allow him to be most effective. He launched Operation Intercept. Two thousand customs agents were deployed along the Mexican border in a military-style search and seizure mission to stop the flow of marijuana. Virtually no marijuana was found among the 5 million people who were searched and after three weeks the operation was abandoned. Nixon then decided to concentrate on police training to fight the war against marijuana. Almost immediately, marijuan-related arrests and convictions increased dramatically.

Thats why i didn't vote for Nixon.

Nixon did not give up, and pushed forward with his war against marijuana. In 1972, all of the government's existing drug agencies were combined into one super-powerful agency, the Drug Enforcement Agency. The DEA was given the authority to enter homes without knocking, use wiretaps and gather intelligence on anyone.

Nixon destroyed marijuana, But no matter what you do marijuana will always be here!!!

Although Canada became the first country in the world to legalize medical marijuana in 2003, the U.S. Federal Government has been resistant to changing marijuana laws. California passed Proposition 215, the first U.S. medical marijuana law, in 1996. Today Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington have passed medical marijuana laws. Several other states are also considering legalizing medical marijuana.

Currently marijuana activists are working for marijuana reform and fighting for medical marijuana laws. The U.S. National Institute of Health spent $1 million on medical research to investigate the therapeutic effects of synthetic chemicals that mimic the effects of smoking marijuana. At Temple University, research is also being done on synthetic marijuana.

Meanwhile, the U.S. government, which supposedly has no horse in the medical marijuana race, has patented medical marijuana. US Patent 6630507 was assigned to the United States of America, as represented by the Department of Health and Human services on October 7, 2003 and protects "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants."

This is what is happening now...

Thank me if i helped you in anyway

Please note that this is not even close to all you can learn, there is no limit, Marijuana is a generation, It will always come back and we will always have more.
    Last edited by HazedUp; 09-03-2010 at 06:15 AM.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to HazedUp For This Useful Post:

-3ncrypted (05-15-2014),4shotG (08-05-2011),AraaasH (04-28-2013),arrowsmith5 (08-17-2011),BassSR (09-03-2010),Blitz (09-28-2011),flclman2212 (07-15-2011),Hitmaniac (09-30-2010),imeeow (02-17-2012),Insomniac (09-03-2010),[MPGH]Killian (09-04-2010),Lakshay (05-10-2011),misharevesz (07-10-2011),RastaMan130 (09-03-2010),Ruined1 (01-15-2012),STONEBOYBLITZ (04-01-2012),tbike4life (10-30-2010),Teth101 (06-23-2011),Viibez (09-03-2010),woody48420 (09-05-2010),[S]ido (09-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    wow such a professional =D extreme smokers smokers cant with you.

Thanks
    i never knew the history even tho i smoke pot /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well go on ahead and get cracking, By the way, that is just a very short part of what you can learn...

Thanks
    I SAY STICKY THIS!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Maybe it will be stickied.

fsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdfsadfdasffsdf
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bring me to your leader
    I'M HEMPJR'S ALT

Code:
    Sebas says:
     Lolz
    HempJr says:
     I'll kill you 
    Sebas says:
     Dont
    HempJr says:
     I WILL STAB YOU TO DEATH
     poop
    Sebas says:
     Dont plox ;p
    HempJr says:
     I'm serious.
     I killed a man once.
     I had a good lawyer.
     Didn't go to jail.
     I can repeat it
    Sebas says:
     Haha  
     Dont  :D
    HempJr says:
     I'm still not joking.

Sebas says:
     Cmon dont
    HempJr says:
     NIGGA GOT SCARED.
      /ahah
     I'm still not joking.
    Sebas says:
     Dude fucking dont
    HempJr says:
     Want to beg for your life?
    Sebas says:
     Kay
     *begs for life*
    HempJr says:
     Now suck my dick.
    Sebas says:
     Noty,we both wont enjoy
     Believe me xD
    HempJr says:
     I would enjoy,now do it.
     Think about your life.
     I would.
    Sebas says:
     Kay.
    *Sucks HempJr's dick*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Another stickied thread achieved. I hope everyone enjoys this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    niiiicee you almost got everything
    go read some of the banned books from the bible
    and you'll find out the ancient hebrews were the ones who brought it to the lower eygyptian working class
    it was a sacred herb
    and was claimed to have come from eden itself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Damn, surprised you could post this when you high.
    [IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/3/35/Lotr_meme.gif[/IMG]

Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena

[IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/5/57/Pedobear_a.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    WTF dude? Pot heads. Really there are a lot better things to waste your money on.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    WTF dude? Pot heads. Really there are a lot better things to waste your money on.
    have ya tried it..?? its actually kinda fun man...

just sayin you should try it before you pass judgement...
    i wish i still had this connection^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No and I never will try it, because it's illegal in the US, and like I said it's a waste of money.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    alright then do me a favor... elaborate how its a waste of money.. and second.. you wont do somthin based on ur own veiws and beliefs... if someone else says its wrong you automatically say its wrong.. learn how it became illegal in the US.. it was all for financial gain..
    i wish i still had this connection^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    No and I never will try it, because it's illegal in the US, and like I said it's a waste of money.
    It's not a waste at all, And before you come in my thread and disrespect it like that, If maybe you read the rules in the section that i made that there would be no talk of anything like that The rules aren't stickied yet, but i would strongly recommend you to follow those rules.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast