Thread: (S): Mod Q

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

(S): Mod Q

I don't see any buttons for reporting posts.

My suggestion has to do with rule enforcement:

You can add a button for post reporting. When clicking on this button in can redirect to a selection of violations in which the reporter can select the correct violations. After doing so, it can once again redirect back to the page which was being viewed.

Now, on to the Mod Q part. Once a post is reported it will automatically be placed in the Q to be moderated. This concludes violation reporting.

Enhancements can be done as such:

Minions, moderators, and admins each currently have their own user group right? Each user group can be assigned to specific forums and sub forums. Depending on the importance of the forum the group moderating it can be decided. Obviously the normal user group is excluded from this.

There's various things that can be done to enhance a Mod Q. I would like to list a few of those things.

I know you guys often have user which are constantly trying to receive attention or admiration from moderators, and may even want to be one themselves. The backbone of violation reporting could be a violation count. This can be done in many ways. For example: Mod Q > Violation Count > Top10/top25/top100 - monthly top 10 - overall top 10. Of course these logs are archived and the count of the violations reported by a user doesn't re-log but increases. This is not suggesting to make the top user a moderator, but it does show who is dedicated to improving and cleaning MPGH.

There's far less moderators and minions than regular users. The above can't apply in the same way for moderators. What can be done for moderators and minions however is quite simple and rewarding to the eyes of themselves.

Add a moderation count. Each post report that is moderated counts as 1. Each thread that is moderated counts as 1+ the amount of posts reported in the thread itself. These counts are an overall that does not decrease and only increases. Reporting posts themselves will not add to the count, only moderating the thread or posts can do so.

Inside the moderator Q will be a selection of forums and sub forums. On the left side of each forum and sub forum will be (x) which represents the amount of reported threads and posts which have not been moderated. Through selecting the authorized forum a minion or moderator can begin the moderating process. On the far right side of the Q you can add another box. By checking this box the moderator is stating that the thread has been viewed and report is Nulled. This counts as a moderation point + the amount reported in the thread.

In the end the pure purpose is cleaning the site. This is only the basics of the idea. I haven't wrote everything I have in mind. Though, if you like the idea I wouldn't mind making an image which would visually show you the end result of what I have in mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    The reporting button is to the way left of the quote button
    its the alarm lewking thing

1.nobody is going to listen.
    2.Im pretty sure thats not possible with Vbulletin.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    In that case exclude the report button itself. In the case that there is no mod Q or it's in need of improvement those ideas are still able to be applied.