Thanks

Mouse macro problem

hello,

I'm developping a bot for some game based on automated mouse movements. I used SendInput() to control the mouse, it works perfectly with programs such as notepad, but when the game is running the mouse doesn't move, I think the game is blocking the mouse hooks.
    From what I know SendInput sends messages to the program so the mouse moves, but I want to go a step further. I want to make a program that makes the computer think there are signals coming into the computer from the mouse-port, so the cursor moves... in other words, the program is the mouse itself.
    Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =S sorry for the late reply. I'm really busy right now. You might need to find the Mouse Cords in the game. To do this, drag your mouse to the corner of the screen(0,0), scan for the value 0. Move the mouse right. Look for increased value. Move the mouse left(Keeping the X cords of the mouse 0) and look for decreased. Repeat until you have the Y cord of the mouse. Do the same for the X. You should have some basic scanning skills to do this.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Is there no other solution than hacking the game self? I want to "hack the computer self"

I want to make a program that makes the computer think there are signals coming into the computer from the mouse-port, so the cursor moves... in other words, the program is the mouse itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ5 View Post
    Is there no other solution than hacking the game self? I want to "hack the computer self"
    You know that when your hacking the game client side, You actually hacking your own computers bytes. So you are hacking your own computer. Look,there are other ways. Though it would be far more complex then my suggestion.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?