Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    well,I'm Christian Orthodox and I feel insulted about how some idiots are behaving.
    If a Turk for example tried to burn the Holy Bible,he'd be shot in 1hour by someone.

Son,the book has more than 100books inside.and it's considered sacred.
    I beleive that he would be burnt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    I can put 100 books in my backback. Then it will be sacred?

Nahh it will probably rip.

Then it will be Holy. [Success]
    ok I quit.
    make your own bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Casavir For This Useful Post:

Son (09-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Alright first of all, that's your opinion and I respect that, and secondly shut the fuck up, I'm entitled to my opinion too. How dare you try and insult me by saying I'm a 'dump fuck' for having freedom of speech.

Points I would like to raise about what you said:
    - I am not Australian, I'm American born living in New Zealand, stop being so ignorant yourself and pay attention
    - Islam DID offend people. You burnt American flags, the thing in which most Americans see as a national symbol. It symbolizes the states. That's almost like saying 'Oh hi I'm burning all the states in America!'
    - I do not let the media infulence my decision, I am well educated unlike you who can't string a sentence together, and I know what I think is right based on what I think is the best calculated decision. I am again not a 'dump fuck'.

Anyway, You have an opinion and I have mine. What you said is biased towards Islam because that is what you believe and what you think is right. You make up in your head all these things which we see and you think that's not right, when from our perspective it is.

One question I would like to pose to YOU is that if people can burn a flag from our country, a symbol of the unity in America, then why can't we burn a book in which you believe and entrust in so dearly.

Is it not the same?
    so because 100 thousands people -more or less- (mainly from the same country) burnt USA flag (which is just a symbol) u decided to burn a holy sacred icon for a billion people ..... yea i see u are well educated ...... and Mr.freedom of speech , freedom is when u do what u want as long as u don't exceed others freedom , saying lets burn a kuran is not freedom thats being rude , if thats your logic then what the terrorists are doing is freedom too .... (just standing by your logic)
    i see you are not influenced by media .... yea i see that -always stick it to islam ofcourse thats not media at all-
    that exceeded the opinion zone haze , u are willing to humiliate my religion and say i must shut the hell up because this is "freedom of speech" ... no ofc
    and yea it was my bad i didnt tell NZ from Aus cuz flags are small
    i bet u have this idea about muslims being long bearded , always wear that long garment and blowing everything they see .
    insult a jew and they call it Anti-semitic , insult USA u are a national threat but everyone insult islam and its freedom of speech .... geez this world is really fked up
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantazy For This Useful Post:

*KinG* (09-11-2010),Casavir (09-10-2010),lies' (09-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The Brit is absolutely right.
    that's why I'm flaming at debate fort about the American education
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Casavir For This Useful Post:

Phantazy (09-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    are simple a lucky roll of the cosmic dice. If everything wasent almost exactly how it is now would not be here. This earth is drop in an ocean of galaxies. Your not some miracle!
    so that means god exists thank you
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    They'd have to argue 45 minutes about who's gonna shoot him.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post

so that means god exists thank you
    No, it means you were created by accident. Learn2Science.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

so because 100 thousands people -more or less- (mainly from the same country) burnt USA flag (which is just a symbol) u decided to burn a holy sacred icon for a billion people ..... yea i see u are well educated ...... and Mr.freedom of speech , freedom is when u do what u want as long as u don't exceed others freedom , saying lets burn a kuran is not freedom thats being rude , if thats your logic then what the terrorists are doing is freedom too .... (just standing by your logic)
    i see you are not influenced by media .... yea i see that -always stick it to islam ofcourse thats not media at all-
    that exceeded the opinion zone haze , u are willing to humiliate my religion and say i must shut the hell up because this is "freedom of speech" ... no ofc
    and yea it was my bad i didnt tell NZ from Aus cuz flags are small
    i bet u have this idea about muslims being long bearded , always wear that long garment and blowing everything they see .
    insult a jew and they call it Anti-semitic , insult USA u are a national threat but everyone insult islam and its freedom of speech .... geez this world is really fked up
    Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship or limitation, or both. Speak not act. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are allowed to think what they want, which was what I was refering to when I said that. Also, when you say that saying 'Burn the Koran' is rude then saying 'Lets burn the American flag' or 'Lets go against Americans and fight' isn't? and yes, THIS IS MY OPINION. I believe that I can do whatever I want and if it offends your religion it's not my fault, your people and your beliefs offended me.

Why do you think everyone is against you? You see the media and peoples opinions from one side, the negative side. Everything said to you is bad and a seemingly racial comment towards your people. Well dude get over it, see it from a different perspective.

I respect your opinion alright? But don't argue with me when my opinion is different and I think differently to what you think. I am allowed to think what I want and so are you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Haze is right... He is free to give his opinion (if it doesn't say any direct insult)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship or limitation, or both. Speak not act. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are allowed to think what they want, which was what I was refering to when I said that. Also, when you say that saying 'Burn the Koran' is rude then saying 'Lets burn the American flag' or 'Lets go against Americans and fight' isn't? and yes, THIS IS MY OPINION. I believe that I can do whatever I want and if it offends your religion it's not my fault, your people and your beliefs offended me.

Why do you think everyone is against you? You see the media and peoples opinions from one side, the negative side. Everything said to you is bad and a seemingly racial comment towards your people. Well dude get over it, see it from a different perspective.

I respect your opinion alright? But don't argue with me when my opinion is different and I think differently to what you think. I am allowed to think what I want and so are you.
    did i say burning the American flag and insulting innocent people's belief is ok? burning or insulting anything that relate to more than the offenders (which was only George W.Bush that all time hated president by americans and non-americans is stupid) , u ever think true muslims will do that??! or even try to burn the bible ?! for god's sake read the kuran , its saying clearly we should respect christian and jews cause they are believing in god too , and thats what im doing cuz ima true muslim , however , u are right , when u tell me i am going to burn the thing u sacred i shouldnt take that as a direct insult nor an offence against me ..... and when i every day open CNN and seeing they show the Israelis as victims and not intruders i shouldnt take that as an offence to me , when i see people making fun of my prophet and saying chill man we are just kiddin i shouldnt take that as a direct insult . u never tried the feeling of being different and hated for something u never did , as being called terrorist everyday in school just because u have a different belief , they teach u freedom of speech and silence in the same time if u are a muslim , ask black people i bet they know the feeling , ask black muslims and it will be doubled.
    i never hate anybody because of his religion or color but when i see their acts and what they support things change.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

did i say burning the American flag and insulting innocent people's belief is ok? burning or insulting anything that relate to more than the offenders (which was only George W.Bush that all time hated president by americans and non-americans is stupid) , u ever think true muslims will do that??! or even try to burn the bible ?! for god's sake read the kuran , its saying clearly we should respect christian and jews cause they are believing in god too , and thats what im doing cuz ima true muslim , however , u are right , when u tell me i am going to burn the thing u sacred i shouldnt take that as a direct insult nor an offence against me ..... and when i every day open CNN and seeing they show the Israelis as victims and not intruders i shouldnt take that as an offence to me , when i see people making fun of my prophet and saying chill man we are just kiddin i shouldnt take that as a direct insult . u never tried the feeling of being different and hated for something u never did , as being called terrorist everyday in school just because u have a different belief , they teach u freedom of speech and silence in the same time if u are a muslim , ask black people i bet they know the feeling , ask black muslims and it will be doubled.
    i never hate anybody because of his religion or color but when i see their acts and what they support things change.
    Cool story brah.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

do you know paragraphs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cool story brah.
    i like your comments , they are short and useless

Quote Originally Posted by T0rr3nT View Post
    do you know paragraphs?
    my bad im just typing hell fast , didnt even look twice at the post
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

i like your comments , they are short and useless

my bad im just typing hell fast , didnt even look twice at the post
    Kinda Like Your Existence - Son

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ROFL.
    I think you're getting offtopic though
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast