Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Wtf?

Zenab Justin
    Send: Sunday, 5. September 2010 8:48:38pm
    To: Viibez@hotmail.de

Beloved,
    Let me first introduce myself to you, My name is Zenab Justin Yak, 24years old originated from Sudan. I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.
    My father Dr. Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.. You can read more about the crash through the below site:BBC NEWS | Africa | Air crash kills Sudanese minister
    After the burial of my father, my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.
    On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.
    More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $8.4 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.
    It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self.
    I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.
    Sincerely yours,
    Zenab Justin Yak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL LOL LOL
    this is funny /
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    2l2r.

what's this about.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Too long to read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    trolololol,

just delete this shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    last sentence

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.
    Sincerely yours,

wdf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol whats up with that lol thats just fucked up.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not reading that shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I love getting these emails.

-You gettin trolled by a bunch of little africans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    HAHAHAHAHAH That's a long way to go to troll.
    I wouldn't bother writing that grammatically correct and writing 500+ words.
    [IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/3/35/Lotr_meme.gif[/IMG]

Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena

[IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/5/57/Pedobear_a.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Weird, first one I've seen that is like that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CRVSTY For This Useful Post:

Stifmeister (09-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    omg xD gotta love Nigerian scams.

I just search the Dr. Justin Yak name and found this:

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, because you don’t know me and I don’t know you, I got your email from yahoo trust search when I was searching for a foreign partner who will help me,then i decided to contact you to know if you can help me out of this my present condition. well. Let me first of all introduce myself to you, my name is Maurine Justin Yak, Am 23years old girl from Sudan . I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as trustee in transferring my inheritance Fund. My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:BBC NEWS | Africa | Air crash kills Sudanese minister. After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. One faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found document containing a hug amount of money , with my name as the next of kin. I travel led to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me to clear money, he advice me to appoint trustee who will help me in transferring the money or I will wait till I get married. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.8 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as i receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it becasue I am afriad of my wicked uncle and step mother. Sincerely yours, Maurine Justin Yak.

--------------

lol! It wasn't meant to be....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    not reading that shit
    /that .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    who would want a relation ship with Viibz?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [IMG]https://i413.photobucke*****m/albums/pp216/Josh_drz125l/photo-37974.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast