Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I can see your trying to avoid my point
    Gj.

Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    Btw the Nazis killed without cause, there very existence was a negative impact on humanity
    So is yours, so gtfo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Rico, you don't have an argument anymore lol.

[me]War doesn't have any rules.
    [You]If it didn't then US soldiers would kill everyone in sight.

and once again, since you didn't read the thread before you posted

War itself doesn't have any rules. You can delude yourself into thinking that the "laws" applied to only certain armies are rules, but in reality, those are nothing more than guidelines. If there was a global government, with absolute authority, then it might have "rules" but as it is now, and has been for centuries, it has none.

And with this i'd like you to think about this really bland quote:

"All's fair in love and war."
    Thanks for your first properly made argument with facts backing it up. I admit I failed. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Thanks for your first properly made argument with facts backing it up. I admit I failed. :P
    I try not to bother with facts when the other side has none, and just post without reading the thread.

Thanks

I try not to bother with facts when the other side has none, and just post without reading the thread.
    My post was response to the title. I did read the original post, but next time make titles that don't make your topic sound like a question to all MPGH users.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    My post was response to the title. I did read the original post, but next time make titles that don't make your topic sound like a question to all MPGH users.
    Yeah, next time read at least the first post.

I mean you are on a forum ffs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    I can see your trying to avoid my point
    Gj.

So is yours, so gtfo.
    I wasn't, "avoiding your point" (not that you had one) I never read it, and if I had I likely still wouldn't have responded, no I would not like my family to die, but if they died for the purpose of saving billions of lives, at least I'd have that consolation, and if I died too, then I wouldn't really care, considering I would be dead, and therefore couldn't care (assuming there is no afterlife )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I heard the news that there's some program on computer that can kill people and people don't have to go into war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Empire we both know we lack respect for each other, but i agree with this topic.

War is reality, i "disagree" with war, but war is NOT a game, it is the real deal.
    Many people say "war is stupid, blabla..."..like i had a friend who told me...

"If i was the general i can win the war quick, get grass and hide in the ground and assassinate them" :L

Japans and vietnam did this from what i recall...Too much call of duty has brain washed kids these days into thinking war is "fun", guns are "cool"...Ok guns are cool, but not when you know what they can do.

Without war, most countries wouldn't exist, such as USA! the british empire controled the usa for a long time till the us wanted democracy and civil war's broke out, till the british left.

War is sometimes needed.
    War is not a game.
    War is reality.

+War is self explanatory. we dont need sherlock to tell us why the war in iraq started.
    *COUGH* OIL *COUGH* :P

Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    I heard the news that there's some program on computer that can kill people and people don't have to go into war.

Troll, "computer program that can kill people"...Mhmm Proof?
    ...I'm asking for proof to a dumb judgement. - Not kidding.

-Computers don't kill people bro, otherwise the world would be empty of trolls like you who spend there life on it- (get the joke) :P im kidding, but No, computers dont kill...
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 09-28-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Empire we both know we lack respect for each other, but i agree with this topic.

War is reality, i "disagree" with war, but war is NOT a game, it is the real deal.
    Many people say "war is stupid, blabla..."..like i had a friend who told me...

"If i was the general i can win the war quick, get grass and hide in the ground and assassinate them" :L

Japans and vietnam did this from what i recall...Too much call of duty has brain washed kids these days into thinking war is "fun", guns are "cool"...Ok guns are cool, but not when you know what they can do.

Without war, most countries wouldn't exist, such as USA! the british empire controled the usa for a long time till the us wanted democracy and civil war's broke out, till the british left.

War is sometimes needed.
    War is not a game.
    War is reality.

+War is self explanatory. we dont need sherlock to tell us why the war in iraq started.
    *COUGH* OIL *COUGH* :P

Troll, "computer program that can kill people"...Mhmm Proof?
    ...I'm asking for proof to a dumb judgement. - Not kidding.

-Computers don't kill people bro, otherwise the world would be empty of trolls like you who spend there life on it- (get the joke) :P im kidding, but No, computers dont kill...
    Any non virtual game can be considered reality (football soccer baseball etc) War has spectators watching on the sideline, and opposing sides, just like any other game, the only diffidence is the stakes are so much higher, no one seems to attribute it to a game, my only guess is it's due to the perspective that making it a game disgraces the lives of it's victims

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

I wasn't, "avoiding your point" (not that you had one) I never read it, and if I had I likely still wouldn't have responded, no I would not like my family to die, but if they died for the purpose of saving billions of lives, at least I'd have that consolation, and if I died too, then I wouldn't really care, considering I would be dead, and therefore couldn't care (assuming there is no afterlife )
    Mhm, I'm sure watching everything you've ever loved, everybody you've ever loved just die in an explosive blast. And if they don't, they will die a slow death.

And, btw, war never has spectators. It only has those who fight the wars, those who choose to sit back and let innocents die and those who will be affected after the war. I don't know of any war that hasn't affected another place SOMEHOW. Even if it's just paying respects, having fundraisers, whatever. And in games of all kinds, btw, nobody dies. You don't die in soccer as part of the game, do you? I think not.

And visible's right too, call of duty has done so much to kid's thoughts of war ("it's cool", "oh that looks fun."), but they forget that if you get hit with a grenade underneath you, you don't just fly up, come back down and respawn after watching what happened, you die, most likely a limb flys away, and blood is EVERYWHERE. None of this, "Oh, he's unscathed" bs, in real life, either you die, or you get lucky, lose a limb and are changed forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mhm, I'm sure watching everything you've ever loved, everybody you've ever loved just die in an explosive blast. And if they don't, they will die a slow death.

And, btw, war never has spectators. It only has those who fight the wars, those who choose to sit back and let innocents die and those who will be affected after the war. I don't know of any war that hasn't affected another place SOMEHOW. Even if it's just paying respects, having fundraisers, whatever. And in games of all kinds, btw, nobody dies. You don't die in soccer as part of the game, do you? I think not.

And visible's right too, call of duty has done so much to kid's thoughts of war ("it's cool", "oh that looks fun."), but they forget that if you get hit with a grenade underneath you, you don't just fly up, come back down and respawn after watching what happened, you die, most likely a limb flys away, and blood is EVERYWHERE. None of this, "Oh, he's unscathed" bs, in real life, either you die, or you get lucky, lose a limb and are changed forever.
    Acutally, you can: Andrés Escobar Saldarriaga (13 March 1967 - 2 July 1994) was a Colombian footballer who was shot and killed in Medellín. It is widely believed that he was murdered due to his own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup, which supposedly would have caused gambling losses to several powerful drug lords. Andrés Escobar is still held in the highest regard by Colombian fans, and is especially mourned and remembered by Atlético Nacional's fans. His brother, Santiago, has managed many Colombian teams.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Any non virtual game can be considered reality (football soccer baseball etc) War has spectators watching on the sideline, and opposing sides, just like any other game, the only diffidence is the stakes are so much higher, no one seems to attribute it to a game, my only guess is it's due to the perspective that making it a game disgraces the lives of it's victims
    You think life is a game, anything you comment has that added to it.

Thanks

Yeah, next time read at least the first post.

I mean you are on a forum ffs.
    I did read the OP, but didn't understand whenever you're making a statement or asking some kind of question.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Acutally, you can: Andrés Escobar Saldarriaga (13 March 1967 - 2 July 1994) was a Colombian footballer who was shot and killed in Medellín. It is widely believed that he was murdered due to his own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup, which supposedly would have caused gambling losses to several powerful drug lords. Andrés Escobar is still held in the highest regard by Colombian fans, and is especially mourned and remembered by Atlético Nacional's fans. His brother, Santiago, has managed many Colombian teams.
    Is it part of the game though? No. Read the part where I said "You don't die in soccer as part of the game, do you? I think not." You have that chance to die all the time, but dieing isn't part of games. Don't worry, you'll understand soner or later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Is it part of the game though? No. Read the part where I said "You don't die in soccer as part of the game, do you? I think not." You have that chance to die all the time, but dieing isn't part of games. Don't worry, you'll understand soner or later
    Massive ignorance ftw? Unfortunately for you I'm not stupid and your argument is, now what makes war more of a game than anything else, ready for it? It's quite LINEAR, the only thing that can't be considered a game is something that is absolutely NON-LINEAR, which is why I can correctly say life is a game for me because I have a goal, and a force that is attempting to stop me from completing that goal (Not necessarily knowingly) and that is also why I'm correct in saying war is more obviously a game than life, because it's far more linear, anything that has linearity and opposing sides is a game, simple, that is the definition perfected. And the what about all the games from way back when killing was a game, (eg: the gladiators, and certain Native American sports, can't remember the name off hand.) People used to look forward to fighting in wars, it was quite obviously a game, but the new tactics have taken a bite out of it's obvious linear nature, but it's still there, and how many Americans spend more than 10 minutes feeling bad for a soldier, or even a group of soldiers that that get killed, (not including family & friends, but even if you did include them the number would be low) No one cares, with the exception of a few (in relationship to the population of the United States that is). No one cares because it's all just part of the game They expect it to happen and don't care when it does.

Empire, Madoc, this is a well written wall of text, if your not going to read it, don't bother whining about it's length I doubt that it would take over two minutes to read, but weather you read it or not, know you've lost

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast