Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    War is a Game:

Australia.. built up.. built up.. <<;

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Ethereal: If I could've, I would've jizzed lol fluids.
    (Boring day :/)
    Mouzie:

I'll try give an example of what I mean

If I threw this guy I know's iPhone into the river, we'd probably get in a fight. Is this a rule? No, it's based on an emotional response to a horrible situation.

Saying that, if a soldier were to rape a mother in front of the husband, then torture their child in front of them both, they would probably get punished/killed for it by their government. Does that mean it's a rule? NO, because if it's a rule applying to all war's and fights on a large scale, then how come this happens everyday in places like very southern africa?
    War didn't come in a box with rules and instructions on how to play and good strategies. It's a thing of bloodshed, death, no rules and horror.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Ethereal: If I could've, I would've jizzed lol fluids.
    (Boring day :/)
    Mouzie:

I'll try give an example of what I mean

If I threw this guy I know's iPhone into the river, we'd probably get in a fight. Is this a rule? No, it's based on an emotional response to a horrible situation.

Saying that, if a soldier were to rape a mother in front of the husband, then torture their child in front of them both, they would probably get punished/killed for it by their government. Does that mean it's a rule? NO, because if it's a rule applying to all war's and fights on a large scale, then how come this happens everyday in places like very southern africa?
    War didn't come in a box with rules and instructions on how to play and good strategies. It's a thing of bloodshed, death, no rules and horror.
    Your only focusing on a piece of war, let me give you a simple, inert rule of war, in war what do the opposing sides have to do? They have to attempt do dominate their enemy using force, or make a treaty seem favorable to the opponent. That is what war is, and also a rule of war; for soccer I could say that you have to move a ball across a field, and try to kick the ball into the opponents goal, without the use of hands, that is what soccer is, but it's also the main rule of soccer, what it is, is what it has to be governed by.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Your only focusing on a piece of war, let me give you a simple, inert rule of war, in war what do the opposing sides have to do? They have to attempt do dominate their enemy using force, or make a treaty seem favorable to the opponent. That is what war is, and also a rule of war; for soccer I could say that you have to move a ball across a field, and try to kick the ball into the opponents goal, without the use of hands, that is what soccer is, but it's also the main rule of soccer, what it is, is what it has to be governed by.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/MPGH/Tdct.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

[IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/MPGH/Tdct.png[/IMG]
    Thank you captain obvious, and since you couldn't best my argument
    Now I can let this thread die finally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Thank you captain obvious, and since you couldn't best my argument
    Now I can let this thread die finally
    You lose by default.

No one says Captain obvious anymore.

gg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fine with me, you are the only one who disagrees anyway lulz.

As for winning, my stunning ps work was win lulz.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-03-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Wow, clearly you never even read what I said, you don't even care of what I said, as you simply want to be Mr. Right.

You clearly can't read or even try to read my comments.

As I said a lot to you and you STILL don't read: I was speaking methodically.

And wars do have rules:
    List of declarations, conventions, treaties and judgements and on the laws of war:[18][19][20]

* 1856 Paris Declaration Respecting Maritime Law abolished privateering
    * 1864 First Geneva Convention "for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field"
    * 1868 St. Petersburg Declaration Renouncing the Use, in Time of War, of Explosive projectiles Under 400 grams Weight
    * 1874 Project of an International Declaration concerning the Laws and Customs of War (Brussels Declaration).[21] Signed in Brussels 27 August. This agreement never entered into force, but formed part of the basis for the codification of the laws of war at the 1899 Hague Peace Conference.[22][23]
    * 1880 Manual of the Laws and Customs of War at Oxford. At its session in Geneva in 1874 the Institute of International Law appointed a committee to study the Brussels Declaration of the same year and to submit to the Institute its opinion and supplementary proposals on the subject. The work of the Institute led to the adoption of the Manual in 1880 and it went on to form part of the basis for the codification of the laws of war at the 1899 Hague Peace Conference.[23]
    * 1899 Hague Conventions consisted of four main sections and three additional declarations (the final main section is for some reason identical to the first additional declaration):
    o I - Pacific Settlement of International Disputes
    o II - Laws and Customs of War on Land
    o III - Adaptation to Maritime Warfare of Principles of Geneva Convention of 1864
    o IV - Prohibiting Launching of Projectiles and Explosives from Balloons
    o Declaration I - On the Launching of Projectiles and Explosives from Balloons
    o Declaration II - On the Use of Projectiles the Object of Which is the Diffusion of Asphyxiating or Deleterious Gases
    o Declaration III - On the Use of Bullets Which Expand or Flatten Easily in the Human Body
    * 1907 Hague Conventions had thirteen sections, of which twelve were ratified and entered into force and two declarations
    o I - The Pacific Settlement of International Disputes
    o II - The Limitation of Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts
    o III - The Opening of Hostilities
    o IV - The Laws and Customs of War on Land
    o V - The Rights and Duties of Neutral Powers and Persons in Case of War on Land
    o VI - The Status of Enemy Merchant Ships at the Outbreak of Hostilities
    o VII - The Conversion of Merchant Ships into War-Ships
    o VIII - The Laying of Automatic Submarine Contact Mines
    o IX - Bombardment by Naval Forces in Time of War
    o X - Adaptation to Maritime War of the Principles of the Geneva Convention
    o XI - Certain Restrictions with Regard to the Exercise of the Right of Capture in Naval War
    o XII - The Creation of an International Prize Court [Not Ratified]*
    o XIII - The Rights and Duties of Neutral Powers in Naval War
    o Declaration I - extending Declaration II from the 1899 Conference to other types of aircraft
    o Declaration II - on the obligatory arbitration
    * 1909 London Declaration concerning the Laws of Naval War largely reiterated existing law, although it showed greater regard to the rights of neutral entities. Never went into effect.
    * 1922 The Washington Naval Treaty, also known as the Five-Power Treaty (6 February)
    * 1923 Hague Draft Rules of Aerial Warfare[24]
    * 1925 Geneva protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare[25]
    * 1927-1930 Greco-German arbitration tribunal
    * 1928 Kellogg-Briand Pact (also known as the Pact of Paris)
    * 1929 Geneva Convention, Relative to the treatment of prisoners of war
    * 1929 Geneva Convention on the amelioration of the condition of the wounded and sick
    * 1930 Treaty for the Limitation and Reduction of Naval Armament (London Naval Treaty 22 April)
    * 1935 Roerich Pact
    * 1936 Second London Naval Treaty (25 March)
    * 1938 Amsterdam Draft Convention for the Protection of Civilian Populations Against New Engines of War.[26]
    * 1938 League of Nations declaration for the "Protection of Civilian Populations Against Bombing From the Air in Case of War"[27]
    * 1945 United Nations Charter (entered into force on October 24, 1945)
    * 1946 Judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg
    * 1947 Nuremberg Principles. formulated under UN General Assembly Resolution 177 21 November 1947
    * 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
    * 1949 Geneva Convention I for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field
    * 1949 Geneva Convention II for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea
    * 1949 Geneva Convention III Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War
    * 1949 Geneva Convention IV Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War
    * 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict
    * 1971 Zagreb Resolution of the Institute of International Law on Conditions of Application of Humanitarian Rules of Armed Conflict to Hostilities in which the United Nations Forces May be Engaged
    * 1977 United Nations Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques
    * 1977 Geneva Protocol I Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and Relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts
    * 1977 Geneva Protocol II Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and Relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts
    * 1978 Red Cross Fundamental Rules of International Humanitarian Law Applicable in Armed Conflicts
    * 1980 United Nations Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects (CCW)
    o 1980 Protocol I on Non-Detectable Fragments
    o 1980 Protocol II on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices
    o 1980 Protocol III on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons
    o 1995 Protocol IV on Blinding Laser Weapons
    o 1996 Amended Protocol II on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices
    o Protocol on Explosive Remnants of War (Protocol V to the 1980 Convention), 28 November 2003, entered into force on 12 November 2006[28]
    * 1994 San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea.[29]
    * 1994 ICRC/UNGA Guidelines for Military Manuals and Instructions on the Protection of the Environment in Time of Armed Conflict[30]
    * 1994 UN Convention on the Safety of United Nations and Associated Personnel[31]
    * 1996 The International Court of Justice advisory opinion on the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons
    * 1997 Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-Personnel Mines and on their Destruction (Ottawa Treaty)
    * 1998 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court entered into force on 1 July 2002.
    * 2000 Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict, entered into force on 12 February 2002.
    I am seriously NOT GOING TO READ THAT c+p /.
    War does not have rules it's not like you can turn friendly fire on/off or something. War is not game and it really sucks to have first hand experience of killing someone. Watch "Gran Torino" by Clint Eastwood.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456