Thread: Halo Signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire™ View Post
    im just saying his work isnt terrible and i understand its not the greatest but for me to put things on a grading scale i dont tend to be harsh, ive made great gfx work and if u want to see some of my work just ask and i know a thing or too about photoshop but im still learning and so are u Dragon so try not to be so harsh on people cuz thats not the way to encourage perfection and persistence as my football coach says anyways i understand your point and believe u are correct.
    I'm going to split this into pieces.

"im just saying his work isnt terrible and i understand its not the greatest but for me to put things on a grading scale i dont tend to be harsh, ive made great gfx work and if u want to see some of my work just ask and i know a thing or too about photoshop"

I'd like to see it.

"im still learning and so are u Dragon"

Everyone still learns.

"so try not to be so harsh on people cuz thats not the way to encourage perfection and persistence"

We aren't harsh. None of us are harsh. We just don't give the nice comments that people WANT. We give the CnC only. We strive for a new generation to come and take over. But, all of you are too soft. You take CnC pretty bad. It's not harsh. It's just CnC.

"as my football coach says"

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol to all of that i guess i would really like to work with you on some gfx work and my football coach is really knowledgeable about the odd old guy wisdom sheit but hes credible and i was harsh on u for being harsh so i apologize and am up for the challenge for whos better with gfx just tell me when were going to do this thing and im there
    RespectList:
    Robert
    Inspiration
    777Aluseu777
    crazyquinn9/Boss-Man
    Paradox
    freedompeace
    666HiddenMaster666
    Vamperag(e)
    rexlake
    Nate
    Lonely Robot
    remixdvd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When did this turn into a challenge?
    I never said I was better. When did I say that?
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm kinda new to Graphic designs but i do know my way around Photoshop, just give it time is all I gotta say, I make siggys for fun, not to enter them in a damn contest run by people that make them 24/7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
    I'm kinda new to Graphic designs but i do know my way around Photoshop, just give it time is all I gotta say, I make siggys for fun, not to enter them in a damn contest run by people that make them 24/7
    "I make siggys for fun, not to enter them in a damn contest run by people that make them 24/7"

Do not rage at us. We make them for fun, and we enter them because it's something to do. It's not a competition. Only between the competitive types of people. It seems we do them for fun, but we actually try. We want to accomplish something. It makes us feel like success. For people like you, you do it in your spare time for no reason. Just to pass the time. Well, if you're going to pass the time, why not put effort into your work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i hate it , render stands out too damn much , not even a try to blend it with the whole thing , corner brushing with the same brush not a good idea , colors dont match what so ever , plus it's empty
    read more tuts man
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's supposed to stand out -.-

Thanks
    shut up...
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn265/chugsweet23/Reverb.png[/IMG]

Bans: 1337

.:Gifts:.

Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Serpentine, Stop flaming every single shit you see. You piss me off like fuck. GTFO your no better. Theres no such thing as a pro in GFXing. We all have an kick ass signature in our heads, its just a matter of making it with GIMP or PS.

Thanks
    I think there is more to a signature than just splatter and a render, I don't see how it could have been better in his head..
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn265/chugsweet23/Reverb.png[/IMG]

Bans: 1337

.:Gifts:.

Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    Serpentine, Stop flaming every single shit you see. You piss me off like fuck. GTFO your no better. Theres no such thing as a pro in GFXing. We all have an kick ass signature in our heads, its just a matter of making it with GIMP or PS.
    It's not flame. It's troll. He's just not... "mature" in the GFX section.
    And yes, he is better.
    Yes, there is such thing as pro in GFX.
    No, not all of us have a kick ass signature. It's just you THINK it's a kick ass signature.
    It's just a matter of making it? Why not try to make it? If you can't, just learn how to. It's called, working hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Serpentine, until you can prove you have some seniority, maturity, and capacity to post something useful, I recommend not posting. Otherwise, I'm happy to call on any of the many people on this site with the ability to ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    Your post is half truth. There IS such thing as pro, but it's not called "GFX", it's called graphic design, generally. Anything you see in a magazine, a CD cover, t-shirt, is all graphic design.
    But you're right when you say that everyone has the ability to think something up that's amazing, but it's up to them to execute it. Knowledge of the program, practice, a little natural talent, and most of all patience will get you rather far.

Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post
    i hate it , render stands out too damn much , not even a try to blend it with the whole thing , corner brushing with the same brush not a good idea , colors dont match what so ever , plus it's empty
    read more tuts man
    Don't say you hate it. That's unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
    We make them for fun as well. Why would we do them if we didn't enjoy it?
    And no, we don't make them 24/7. I personally only work when I'm inspired or have a burst of creativity. The last time I made something was a little over a week ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    it is actually too simple sorry but it is
    2/10/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
    it is actually too simple sorry but it is
    2/10/
    Instead of saying its too Simple, say how he can improve it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12