Thanks

PARENTS ARE LIKE ARGLE

everyone who has parents has been through this. EVERYONE! and if you havnt you were most likley manufactured in a sweatshop for some unspeakable reason and haven't found the Made In China sticker on your ass yet

They take things away! i forget to do my homework, and no vg's for a week. GAYNESS! and they pronounce things wrong! its playstation, or xbox! not playcube or nintendo. and it aint fucking gamestation for the 80th time. and the worst is when they ground you on the greatest night ever. i wasnt even grounded! they werent home! and their like you cant go out if were not home and im like ARGH!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuumTec View Post
    everyone who has parents has been through this. EVERYONE! and if you havnt you were most likley manufactured in a sweatshop for some unspeakable reason and haven't found the Made In China sticker on your ass yet

They take things away! i forget to do my homework, and no vg's for a week. GAYNESS! and they pronounce things wrong! its playstation, or xbox! not playcube or nintendo. and it aint fucking gamestation for the 80th time. and the worst is when they ground you on the greatest night ever. i wasnt even grounded! they werent home! and their like you cant go out if were not home and im like ARGH!!!
    LMFAO I HEAR YOU ON THAT.