Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Since when did Muslims burn the bibles? US flag is just a symbol..
    You know it will just cause problems but you continue to make fun of the religion Islam...

I can say "fuck islam" and you can't do shit. Deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

YouTube - Burning Everyone's Koran

I can say "fuck islam" and you can't do shit. Deal with it.
    Remember in that video, he didn't burn the Koran to say, "Fuck Islam." He is proving a point that you do not need a book to have faith and to follow something. It just paper and shit.

Burning a Quran is freedom of speech but what do you want to reach by burning a Quran?
    You will just cause more hate..
    What do you get by burning a flag? You're protesting against said group, when Islamic people burn a US flag a very sacred item to the country, do we get piss? Yes, but we're not going to fucking kill Americans.

It just papers that is all it is really, just papers with ink all over it.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-19-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah, burning of the Quran is freedom of speech. Just because its someones favorite book, doesn't mean if you have your own copy you can't do w/e you want with it.

(big wall)
    1. You seem to confuse religion with intelligence. Just because a certain Muslim discovered a scientific fact, it doesn't mean Muslims are smart due to just being Muslim. It means Muslims shouldn't be underestimated like they are now.

a. If you are talking about the crusades, shut up. You know how long ago that was? And its not like the Muslims didn't do anything bad either. To be perfectly honest, yeah it wasn't needed, but casualty numbers are meh compared to wars now.

Muslims gave the cities the chance to surrender,without harming anyone before actually taking a city.
    Crusaders took cities by treachery or other less honorable things,which was really not good at the medieval times.and killed most of them.

b. If you are talking about now, what the fuck? I don't remember the pope ordering war or anything related in the last century

He surely can lol.

4. Yeah, it does. Its not Palestine anymore, get the fuck over it.

something that people don't understand.
    PALESTINE IS JEWISH,IT'S THE NAME OF THE GODDAMN REGION!lol.
    goodnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Kill em with the sound kill, em kill em with the sound
    hit em with the frequency
    shoot em with the base shoot, shoot em with the base
    super mega frequency

Oh yeah btw the BOOK OF MORMON has never been tampered with and I believe there have been many QURAN burnings so in a way that is tampering...with the binding. SEARCH Dove World Outreach Center...Docta jones is crazeh

That is all...
    Last edited by Niomieshon; 09-19-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    So, To Sum This up...
    America Bad, Canada Good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Kill em with the sound kill, em kill em with the sound
    hit em with the frequency
    shoot em with the base shoot, shoot em with the base
    super mega frequency

Oh yeah btw the BOOK OF MORMON has never been tampered with and I believe there have been many QURAN burnings so in a way that is tampering...with the binding. SEARCH Dove World Outreach Center...Docta jones is crazeh

That is all...
    Yeah, actually it has. Its just that morminisn isn't that popular, and they don't bitch about it so the people who did it didn't really continue.

Burning books is bad, i mean wasteful in the least, but you don't have to take it as a threat or insult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What do you get by burning a flag? You're protesting against said group, when Islamic people burn a US flag a very sacred item to the country, do we get piss? Yes, but we're not going to fucking kill Americans.

It just papers that is all it is really, just papers with ink all over it.
    That's just to show for what the united states have been causing/Protesting against the US (in my point of view) and really, who cares about the US flag?

Don't tell me that a country flag is a sacred source..

And if you want to burn the Quran, then why do you want so much media attention? These are just people who are 'media horny'..

If you want to burn the Quran then keep it for your fucking self.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-20-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's just to show for what the united states have been causing/Protesting against the US (in my point of view) and really, who cares about the US flag?

Don't tell me that a country flag is a sacred source..

And if you want to burn the Quran, then why do you want so much media attention? These are just people who are 'media horny'..

If you want to burn the Quran then keep it for your fucking self.
    You made my point with the Quran, who the fuck cares about a little book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OK, so Im just going to say something EMPIRE:
    your IN-DENIAL

you see, typical athiest's do this, they want to stick to the belief of "NO GOD" But know there is one, they just hate following rules.

Originally Posted by Empire
    Southpark, nuff said.

People burn the US flag all the time, same with the bible, but OH NO NOT THE QURAN!.

Muslims don't give a shit about others freedoms, they just get butthurt over everything.
    US FLAG = ...symbolism. NOTHING to do with belief, Americans can live without it, sorry but you daft westerns have been poisoned with the venom of the government, causing you to treat a flag, as we treat our QURAN.
    WORD OF GOD
    Therefore you Americans, believe in man made laws, and now WORSHIP the government (men/humans) as we worship Allah (god/creator/all mighty).

Bible..= get me 1 video showing a Muslim burning a bible, Torah, any scripture. and your going to get $100 in your pay pal account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You made my point with the Quran, who the fuck cares about a little book.
    Its a sacred book, same as the bible for Christians and the book for Jews (forgot the name).

You know you aren't right, same as Empire but you keep defending something that isn't even worth it. If you defend Israel then i would at least understand that because you are a Israeli and a Jew.

And are you saying that you do care about the US flag? Because if you are then you're blowing crap out of your ass. Same with Empire, you shouldn't even talk because whatever the reason is, you will keep defending them and you will keep continue to hate us. Because every thread you have created, every post you have posted, you keep saying things that are against the Islam or Arabic Governments.

At least, even if i am against Mouzie, i have seen on several posts and threads that he shows some understandings but you, Empire aren't..

If you at least show some respect and understandings then you will also receive respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Jews = torah

Terrorist is haram in Islam (some are mislead) :-
    2.190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

and a little something for Christians :-
    "HE BEGETS NOT (offspring's) NOR WAS HE BEGOTTEN (parents)" (112:3)
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 09-20-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    OK, so Im just going to say something EMPIRE:
    your IN-DENIAL

you see, typical athiest's do this, they want to stick to the belief of "NO GOD" But know there is one, they just hate following rules.

US FLAG = ...symbolism. NOTHING to do with belief, Americans can live without it, sorry but you daft westerns have been poisoned with the venom of the government, causing you to treat a flag, as we treat our QURAN.
    WORD OF GOD
    Therefore you Americans, believe in man made laws, and now WORSHIP the government (men/humans) as we worship Allah (god/creator/all mighty).

Bible..= get me 1 video showing a Muslim burning a bible, Torah, any scripture. and your going to get $100 in your pay pal account.
    In denial of what?

The quran is just a book, just paper and ink. Its not like you can't print another one.

All you are is a black and white viewed nutjob. You hate america obviously, which is pathetic, and you can't get over the fact that in America we have freedom of speech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Its a sacred book, same as the bible for Christians and the book for Jews (forgot the name).

You know you aren't right, same as Empire but you keep defending something that isn't even worth it. If you defend Israel then i would at least understand that because you are a Israeli and a Jew.

And are you saying that you do care about the US flag? Because if you are then you're blowing crap out of your ass. Same with Empire, you shouldn't even talk because whatever the reason is, you will keep defending them and you will keep continue to hate us. Because every thread you have created, every post you have posted, you keep saying things that are against the Islam or Arabic Governments.

At least, even if i am against Mouzie, i have seen on several posts and threads that he shows some understandings but you, Empire aren't..

If you at least show some respect and understandings then you will also receive respect.
    We use the Torah, I understand you're mad about the Q'uran burning and all that.

Remember that Allah wanted us as humans to love each others and respect each others, not get mad at book burning.

Just because I defend Israel does not mean I hate Islamic countries (except for Iran). I defend all countries regardless of status or religion. I defend all religion and a firm supporter of Atheism and I believes that as long as you're not using violence for your goals, then I respect you and your people.

I'm not saying that I care about the US flag, but making a point. The US flag is sacred to the American people, flag burning and damaging the flag is illegal in many states. But, people burn the US flag, sure some people get mad over the flag burning, but do they do harm to Muslims who does that? SOME, but that is just a tiny percent of the American people. They can make more flag, the same way you can make another Q'uran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "you obviously hate america"

I'm not anti-america, america is anti me" - lowkey.
    "Im against the Beast (Government),Not the humans (civilians)" - lowkey.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    OK,
    So, id love to ask the Americans (not all just the Islam haters) why you hate on Islam?...here is a list of things Muslim hate about America.

-Invaded Iraq
    -Invaded Afghanistan
    -Invaded Iran
    -Invaded Palestine
    -Invaded Algeria
    -Invaded Pakistan
    ^What all these have alike? the majority of people in the country are Muslim.

-Illuminati
    We all know America is run by illuminati, Freemason, Satan worshipping fools. who are waiting for there anti-Christ false messiah. (if you didn't know this get out of the section :/).
    The problem with Americans is that they "think" Muslims hate them, this is false. Muslims hate the government.

Look at Palestine, there's no country called Palestine any more because Israeli's stole it, and who funds the Israeli's? America.

-9/11
    We ALL know it was an inside job! American's these days just care about there EGO, they want to hear "9/11 was not an inside job" but the fact is they know it was. the government is against Islam, so is the UK government, so is the Israeli government.

-Burn quran day
    The quran is the only book to ever exist that has not been tampered with:

Bible - different versions = different point of view.
    Torah - scripture re-written = ...No more original Torah.
    Quran - Still the same = Never been re-written + original is still in tact.

The quran tells us to respect other holy books and to gain knowledge from them, which means Muslims would never burn the bible nor the Torah.

-READ
    I am not picking on the Americans, Im picking on the American government.

"I'm not anti America, America is anti me" -lowkey

Please Dont flame - This is a civilized post..
    Any flamers will result in this post to either close or to be Edited out.

You bombed us first. Second fuck your Koran bull shit, if you set up a church here we just get pissed, but won't fucking bomb it. We set up a baptist church in Iraq your going to bomb it. Go eat shit your going to hell.

EDIT. You only got one thing right and that is "fuck the US government". It's all backed by bankers and businesses. Totally corrupt, but your fucking shit head of a government is worse off.
    Last edited by eliteop; 09-20-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: fk off
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast