Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    "you obviously hate america"

I'm not anti-america, america is anti me" - lowkey.
    "Im against the Beast (Government),Not the humans (civilians)" - lowkey.
    You aren't lowkey, get the fuck over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    You bombed us first. Second fuck your Koran bull shit, if you set up a church here we just get pissed, but won't fucking bomb it. We set up a baptist church in Iraq your going to bomb it. Go eat shit your going to hell.

EDIT. You only got one thing right and that is "fuck the US government". It's all backed by bankers and businesses. Totally corrupt, but your fucking shit head of a government is worse off.
    Build a baptist church in Iraq? Where do you think you are?
    I mean, there is a war going there atm. Of course it gets bombed. Specially when the US army and the Taliban are there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Build a baptist church in Iraq? Where do you think you are?
    I mean, there is a war going there atm. Of course it gets bombed. Specially when the US army and the Taliban are there.
    Just so stupid..........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

In denial of what?

The quran is just a book, just paper and ink. Its not like you can't print another one.

All you are is a black and white viewed nutjob. You hate america obviously, which is pathetic, and you can't get over the fact that in America we have freedom of speech.
    It isn't about the freedom of speech but it is what the US government is supporting. I don't hate civilians, i don't hate innocent people, i just hate the US government. I live in Europe but if i just had the opportunity to visit the united states then i would definitely take that opportunity.

The Quran isn't just a book, it's a sacred source. Same as the bible and the Toran.

Want to burn a Quran? Keep it for yourself and don't be such a media horny guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    We use the Torah, I understand you're mad about the Q'uran burning and all that.

Remember that Allah wanted us as humans to love each others and respect each others, not get mad at book burning.

Just because I defend Israel does not mean I hate Islamic countries (except for Iran). I defend all countries regardless of status or religion. I defend all religion and a firm supporter of Atheism and I believes that as long as you're not using violence for your goals, then I respect you and your people.

I'm not saying that I care about the US flag, but making a point. The US flag is sacred to the American people, flag burning and damaging the flag is illegal in many states. But, people burn the US flag, sure some people get mad over the flag burning, but do they do harm to Muslims who does that? SOME, but that is just a tiny percent of the American people. They can make more flag, the same way you can make another Q'uran.
    Yes, i obviously knew that you were making a point but only that tiny percent American people considers the American Flag as sacred. You've got millions of Muslims all around the world, including extremist who would self sacrifice themselves because you have burned a holy book. Everyone thinks he has the right to start a war. We shouldn't start a fight against civilians, innocent people but start a fight against our governments.

Because everyone has hes own versions of the current wars etc. and everyone is trying to defend hes religion or where he comes from. If i was a Jew then i would defend Jews. That’s normal.
    Unless you know the real truth but there are only a few of those people.

Anyway, i think that the war will continue for many ages because we and Jews have so much hate against each other. I even have a Jewish friend. Whatever i tell him, he always tells the opposite but we don't make fights and always respect each other. and or main goal is peace which is hard to reach.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    eliteop We bombed u first!? FUCK U AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH !

Son don't comment on this section if you dont know whats its about. even the us citizens know US government invaded Iraq first for oil, then this war started. so don't bring ur shit here.

@empire
    "Don't think your lowkey"? don't need to, i know him in real life. hes in uk london where i live. NW london, i live W but close. i see him every friday at mosque. so....GTFO?

Also "hamas are terrorist" I KNOW THAT! WHO THE FUCK SAID I SUPPORTED THEM"? hamas to me is BS but i support them because them and hisbollah are the only people protecting palestine from isreali's.

They got 2million killed in the holocaust, and over 2million died in palestine.
    I feel confident enough to call this the FUTURE holocaust.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It isn't about the freedom of speech but it is what the US government is supporting. I don't hate civilians, i don't hate innocent people, i just hate the US government. I live in Europe but if i just had the opportunity to visit the united states then i would definitely take that opportunity.

The Quran isn't just a book, it's a sacred source. Same as the bible and the Toran.

Want to burn a Quran? Keep it for yourself and don't be such a media horny guy.
    No, the Quran is just a book. The message, the lessons, and the actual value of it isn't the paper and ink.

@visible, yeah, you don't know him. Just because you live in the same city doesn't mean you know him.

2million died in palestine? Proof or gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't know him? Empire loosin up ur balls, i got 3 pics on ma phone with me and him in hyde park protesting.
    +I've known him before he was famous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

No, the Quran is just a book. The message, the lessons, and the actual value of it isn't the paper and ink.

@visible, yeah, you don't know him. Just because you live in the same city doesn't mean you know him.

2million died in palestine? Proof or gtfo.
    You seriously need to stfu with the "Proof or gtfo." you've gotten tons of proof on anything you've asked for but u keep denying it. and earlier you said " your not lowkey get over it" or something like that, no shit thats why its in quotes "-lowkey dumbass...
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx31/celph_bucket/SicknatureSignaturz.jpg[/IMG]
    Only God Can Judge Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    eliteop We bombed u first!? FUCK U AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH !

Son don't comment on this section if you dont know whats its about. even the us citizens know US government invaded Iraq first for oil, then this war started. so don't bring ur shit here.

@empire
    "Don't think your lowkey"? don't need to, i know him in real life. hes in uk london where i live. NW london, i live W but close. i see him every friday at mosque. so....GTFO?

Also "hamas are terrorist" I KNOW THAT! WHO THE FUCK SAID I SUPPORTED THEM"? hamas to me is BS but i support them because them and hisbollah are the only people protecting palestine from isreali's.

They got 2million killed in the holocaust, and over 2million died in palestine.
    I feel confident enough to call this the FUTURE holocaust.
    There is no such thing as Palestine, quit talking about how Israel is all evil and shit. When you're not even in the conflict OR live here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    You seriously need to stfu with the "Proof or gtfo." you've gotten tons of proof on anything you've asked for but u keep denying it. and earlier you said " your not lowkey get over it" or something like that, no shit thats why its in quotes "-lowkey dumbass...
    Seriously? Your claiming this:

2million peopled died in holocaust
    -real numbers are a lot more, i think 10-15 was what i remember.

2million died in palestine
    -Palestine isn't a country.
    -No where near that.
    -Unless you are on a credible site, and not someones trash site that they made, and can put up w/e they want, then you should shut the fuck up.
    -------------------------------------

@Visible:

I have pictues of me with Tim Duncan(basketball player), doesn't mean i know him.

You are mistaking knowing a person with knowing of a person.

"america is anti me" is a pretty stupid saying anyway. What, do you want pity or something because you think america hates you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    [COLOR="Black"]

Seriously? Your claiming this:

2million peopled died in holocaust
    -real numbers are a lot more, i think 10-15 was what i remember.

2million died in palestine
    -Palestine isn't a country.
    -No where near that.
    -Unless you are on a credible site, and not someones trash site that they made, and can put up w/e they want, then you should shut the fuck up.
    I am not referring directly to that post, im talking in general about all the posts ive seen from you. You keep asking for proof and then when its shown you keep replying with the same propaganda bullshit
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx31/celph_bucket/SicknatureSignaturz.jpg[/IMG]
    Only God Can Judge Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't really get why people are so messed up when the word Palestine is mentioned

this is palestine.
    Palestine has been inhabitted by jews for 5000years or more.
    some muslims inhabitted it for a few centuries,that's it
    The region is 'Israeli' whatsoever,rightfully yours.
    but Palestine is the ***** name of the region!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Empire, how about I KNOW lowkey as in a FRIEND?...

And stop saying "proof or gtfo" we showed you proof, you go bitch about the proof hoping it will releave the pain of being proven wrong...and come back here with the same shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I don't really get why people are so messed up when the word Palestine is mentioned

this is palestine.
    Palestine has been inhabitted by jews for 5000years or more.
    some muslims inhabitted it for a few centuries,that's it
    The region is 'Israeli' whatsoever,rightfully yours.
    but Palestine is the ***** name of the region!
    Close.. but no!

There was no such thing as Palestine (me and Empire are talking about a country, a free state, etc).

THIS IS PALESTINE:

You see how fuck up the Palestinians wants 'their lands back'

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast