Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OK,
    So, id love to ask the Americans (not all just the Islam haters) why you hate on Islam?...here is a list of things Muslim hate about America.

-Invaded Iraq
    -Invaded Afghanistan
    -Invaded Iran
    -Invaded Palestine
    -Invaded Algeria
    -Invaded Pakistan
    ^What all these have alike? the majority of people in the country are Muslim.

-Illuminati
    We all know America is run by illuminati, Freemason, Satan worshipping fools. who are waiting for there anti-Christ false messiah. (if you didn't know this get out of the section :/).
    The problem with Americans is that they "think" Muslims hate them, this is false. Muslims hate the government.

Look at Palestine, there's no country called Palestine any more because Israeli's stole it, and who funds the Israeli's? America.

-9/11
    We ALL know it was an inside job! American's these days just care about there EGO, they want to hear "9/11 was not an inside job" but the fact is they know it was. the government is against Islam, so is the UK government, so is the Israeli government.

-Burn quran day
    The quran is the only book to ever exist that has not been tampered with:

Bible - different versions = different point of view.
    Torah - scripture re-written = ...No more original Torah.
    Quran - Still the same = Never been re-written + original is still in tact.

The quran tells us to respect other holy books and to gain knowledge from them, which means Muslims would never burn the bible nor the Torah.

-READ
    I am not picking on the Americans, Im picking on the American government.

"I'm not anti America, America is anti me" -lowkey

Please Dont flame - This is a civilized post..
    Any flamers will result in this post to either close or to be Edited out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

abner (10-31-2010),Certified Sniper (10-31-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    america sux in almost every aspect.everyone knows that
    they're more corrupt than Greece's current politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    -Illuminati
    We all know America is run by illuminati, Freemason, Satan worshipping fools. who are waiting for there anti-Christ false messiah. (if you didn't know this get out of the section :/).
    -9/11
    We ALL know it was an inside job! American's these days just care about there EGO, they want to hear "9/11 was not an inside job" but the fact is they know it was. the government is against Islam, so is the UK government, so is the Israeli government.

Conspiracies Nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by ALT©; 09-19-2010 at 10:12 AM.
    [/URL]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont hate them because im german ^^
    But i can understand the American because of the 9/11...
    1 family insider died :´(
    But I dont hate the muslim even :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Invade Palestine?

That's really funny, I love that joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

-Invaded Palestine

-Illuminati
    The problem with Americans is that they "think" Muslims hate them, this is false. Muslims hate the government.

Look at Palestine, there's no country called Palestine any more because Israeli's stole it, and who funds the Israeli's? America.

-9/11

-Burn quran day
    The quran is the only book to ever exist that has not been tampered with:

Bible - different versions = different point of view.
    Torah - scripture re-written = ...No more original Torah.
    Quran - Still the same = Never been re-written + original is still in tact.

The quran tells us to respect other holy books and to gain knowledge from them, which means Muslims would never burn the bible nor the Torah.

-READ
    I am not picking on the Americans, Im picking on the American government.

"I'm not anti America, America is anti me" -lowkey

Please Dont flame - This is a civilized post..
    Any flamers will result in this post to either close or to be Edited out.
    1. Palestine? wut? Oh i forgot that the Islamic people prospered so well under Hussein.

2.Illuminati, they don't exist, proof or gtfo.

3. Conspiracies, bleh.

4. Freedom of speech. Get the fuck over it.

5. Civilized? You spout conspiracies, complain, and then say America is against you.
    -------------------------------

Hey, wanna try paying attention to reality?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

hackzerz (10-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Did you not read? "please dont flame"

Proof? ur american? ur starting an arguement?...not a suprise fatty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

1. Palestine? wut? Oh i forgot that the Islamic people prospered so well under Hussein.

2.Illuminati, they don't exist, proof or gtfo.

3. Conspiracies, bleh.

4. Freedom of speech. Get the fuck over it.

5. Civilized? You spout conspiracies, complain, and then say America is against you.
    -------------------------------

Hey, wanna try paying attention to reality?
    Empire your so fucking retarded, the illuminati exist and when you are shown proof you dont read or watch it. I would tell you to go watch The Arrivals but you'll just deny it so stop asking for proof. and "Freedom of speech"? are you that stupid? i guess there should be no laws then either cuz they interfere with peopls freedom of speech, i guess people should go around killing others cuz thats a way of showing freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesnt means you can go around burning Holy books that affect a billion people around the world.
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx31/celph_bucket/SicknatureSignaturz.jpg[/IMG]
    Only God Can Judge Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    Empire your so fucking retarded, the illuminati exist and when you are shown proof you dont read or watch it. I would tell you to go watch The Arrivals but you'll just deny it so stop asking for proof. and "Freedom of speech"? are you that stupid? i guess there should be no laws then either cuz they interfere with peopls freedom of speech, i guess people should go around killing others cuz thats a way of showing freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesnt means you can go around burning Holy books that affect a billion people around the world.
    Killing people is not fucking Freedom of Speech, hints the fucking word, 'SPEECH'.

I'm not going to go your house and fucking kill you because I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Burning books IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH, I can built a fucking statue of Hitler near a Jewish synogue and get away with it. Because that is Freedom of Speech and my rights to express my opinion. Will people be fucking happy about it? NO, but can I get away with it YES.

People burn flags and books all the fucking time, do you really need a fucking book that tells you what to do and not to do? No, it fucking common sense to not kill people, clearly a book does not say, YOU MUCH KILL THESE PEOPLE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    Proof, I don't see it in this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    mouzie,it's not freedom of speech to burn a book considered sacred by millions/billions
    It's considered god damn ignorance and makes you cry about how some people behave,think and most importantly,are affected by bullshit.

Hell,if they burned Miqarh(not sure if I spell it correctly,soz )
    how would you feel?

Yes,you can behave that way.
    but people behaving like that give reasons to people who start military governments.
    It's the Nadir of civilization(cough cough wait we're talking about Americans)

I'm Greek,christian orthodox,and i DON'T like muslims indeed.
    my country is the only european country that doesn't have a muslim temple in its capital,but I don't think more than 1% of Greeks would be stupid enough to say that they'll burn a holy book,not even actually do it!

Muslims saved the scripts of Ancient Greeks from the Alexandrian library,the libraby Christian fanatics burned.
    If it wasn't for muslims,we wouldn't have uncovered that wisdom,so no science.
    that means no geometry,astronomy,discovery of america,sailing,algebra(that's 100% arab) and all the other sciences Arabs/Muslims found from Greeks and perfected them,to some point.
    In theory,the Islamic faith can be considered as superior to Christianity,if you follow it's teachings.
    Mostly because there isn't a part of 600million or more people who will slaughter your city,torture you and send your country centuries back because a bold 80 year old pedophile tells them to(yes it's the Catholics!)
    In my opinion,it's better to have an open mind and most importantly,don't believe what USA says

PS: Palestine is the name of the region Jews inhabit for thousands of years.
    doesn't change like that

PSS: 9/11 was an actual terrorist attack,conspiracy theories about that are bs.
    Illuminati however,well there are evidence that they existed,can't know for sure.
    Last edited by Casavir; 09-19-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Debate thread. Arguments are otherwise known as debates.
    -Fatty? Kekeke, nice one. If only you knew how far you were.
    ----------------------------------------
    @Casavir.

Yeah, burning of the Quran is freedom of speech. Just because its someones favorite book, doesn't mean if you have your own copy you can't do w/e you want with it.

(big wall)
    1. You seem to confuse religion with intelligence. Just because a certain Muslim discovered a scientific fact, it doesn't mean Muslims are smart due to just being Muslim.

2. Superior? No religion is above another.

3. The pope orders 600 million people to slaughter a city and send them back centuries?
    a. If you are talking about the crusades, shut up. You know how long ago that was? And its not like the Muslims didn't do anything bad either. To be perfectly honest, yeah it wasn't needed, but casualty numbers are meh compared to wars now.
    b. If you are talking about now, what the fuck? I don't remember the pope ordering war or anything related in the last century.

4. Yeah, it does. Its not Palestine anymore, get the fuck over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Burning a Quran is freedom of speech but what do you want to reach by burning a Quran?
    You will just cause more hate..

did i say burning the American flag and insulting innocent people's belief is ok? burning or insulting anything that relate to more than the offenders (which was only George W.Bush that all time hated president by americans and non-americans is stupid) , u ever think true muslims will do that??! or even try to burn the bible ?! for god's sake read the kuran , its saying

clearly we should respect christian and jews cause they are believing in god too , and thats what im doing cuz ima true muslim , however , u are right , when u tell me i am going to burn the thing u sacred i shouldnt take that as a direct insult nor an offence against me ..... and when i every
    day open CNN and seeing they show the Israelis as victims and not intruders i shouldnt take that as an offence to me , when i see people making fun of my prophet and saying chill man we are just kiddin i shouldnt take that as a direct insult . u never tried the feeling of being different and hated

for something u never did , as being called terrorist everyday in school just because u have a different belief , they teach u freedom of speech and silence in the same time if u are a muslim , ask black people i bet they know the feeling , ask black muslims and it will be doubled.
    i never hate anybody because of his religion or color but when i see their acts and what they support things change.

insult a jew and they call it Anti-semitic , insult USA u are a national threat but everyone insult islam and its freedom of speech .... geez this world is really fked up
    Last edited by lies'; 09-19-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Southpark, nuff said.

People burn the US flag all the time, same with the bible, but OH NO NOT THE QURAN!.

Muslims don't give a shit about others freedoms, they just get butthurt over everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Southpark, nuff said.

People burn the US flag all the time, same with the bible, but OH NO NOT THE QURAN!.

Muslims don't give a shit about others freedoms, they just get butthurt over everything.
    Since when did Muslims burn the bibles? US flag is just a symbol..
    You know it will just cause problems but you continue to make fun of the religion Islam...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast