Thread: Abnormal WoW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Abnormal WoW

Hello,

I'm TIRED of seeing the old same level 80 instant pvp realms and the stupid fun realms with leveling roads and I want something DIFFERENT. I'm not exactly shooting for the stars here, but that's my goal. What I need is someone who can fund me (You'll be labeled as co-owner and co-founder ofc and so will I) and my project. The idea here is I provide the ideas, you fund it. We'll also need developers (I might have some professional ones coming in, as in UBISOFT professional), GMs, and web designers.

Ideas:

The server will consist of 2 realms at first. First one is Instant 80 PvP/PvE. Unlike other servers, we will make it clear to users where to get there gear and what they should do first. This will both have scripted battlegrounds and raids. We're being apple-esque and making everything streamlined and as fast as possible. You'll start off in the mall (in a city) right in front trainers. To the right is gear. To the left is professions. Behind you are the battlemasters. We're going to have all the NPCs look like what they'e supposed to be doing in game (i.e mage trainer looks like a mage, cooking trainer is a guy with a cooking hat on) We'll make it so they're all separated enough so that you don't get mixed up between professions and trainers. We'll probably have daily quests that consist of killing enemy king, killing a special boss, kill x amount of players, the generic ones basically. Arena will be open to any players, and we might have hourly capture the flag type thing where there's a flag in the middle of the arena with a 5 second cast time for you to capture it. First one to capture it gets a special prize. GM will preside over the event to make sure pallys don't bubble and get it. We'll have both pve rewards and pvp rewards. To stimulate the economy in the game, you will recieve gold from killing bosses and other players, and that's how you buy gear. This will create a lot of people begging for gold, but that shouldn't ruin game experience. We'll need experienced devs for that realm, and a hefty amount of GMs.

2nd Realm: Fun and Games Realm
    Same mall idea, but it won't be pvp and it won't be instance based pve.
    There will be a leveling road. But the idea is, everytime you kill a monster (let's say your level 60 and your killing 60's to get to 70) it drops a badge. Now at a set amount of badges you can buy a piece of equipment (of course the amount of badges required will be pretty low) and we'll try to make it that it'll be hard to kill those level 70 mobs when you reach level 69 without buying the gear pieces. We'll do that by making the level 60 badge gear being a lot weaker than the level 70 gear. So you'll still be able to kill them but having at least some of the gear pieces will make you much stronger. This makes people have a goal, as in "ok i'll get 3 pieces then move on" making the whole experience more satisfying and fun. Finally, when you reach the end of the road (maybe level 100) and you reach the max level, you can get access to Elite gear. Basically, the level 100 mobs for example drop an Elite badge. A quest giver gives you a quest that allows you to trade 5 of those badges for a piece of custom gear (let's say boots). When you turn in that quest, another quest becomes available, and this time you can turn in 10 badges for shoulders. Then 20 for legs, and 30 for chest. Finally, when you reach the max gearscore that that set of gear can get you, you gain access to a bunch of stuff like death race, stair case, special title, morph functions, special item on instant server and whatnot. So this server will also require devs with a lot of experience and well trained GMs.

This is just a teaser to what we can do. The website is guaranteed to be awesome, because my brother who has a masters in web programming will be working on it. We might have a really experienced dev coming in. All we need is funding for the dedi. We also have a couple of tricks to getting up the topsite ranks really quick. Post if interested and I'll send you a word document complete with all my ideas, ways to get people to vote, ways to advertise, specific realm details, specific dev and gm details, what the website will consist of, etc.

This is a serious project, only post if you have something helpful to say or you're interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is this.... in the wrong section?
    Been here for awhile now.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    gay game is gay -.-

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    tl; dr .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Should be moved to WoW section (if there is one )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
    Is this.... in the wrong section?
    Never saw any rules against it since it really doesn't fit in the WoW section

"tl; dr ." What?

"gay game is gay -.-"

Try making 250,000 bucks off another game

Thanks
    WoW is for nerds.

Behind You!!!!!!! Coder Rank: Professional Your Real Name:: Mikey B... Signitures Made: 24
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wow is so gay... especially since it's server sided /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I know right it sucks.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't remember starting a flame thread, and keep your dumb american stereotypical comments to yourself (lol).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rungario View Post
    I don't remember starting a flame thread, and keep your dumb american stereotypical comments to yourself (lol).
    Its true, WoW is for nerds. All that time you spend trying to remember all those things about WoW and training or whatever crap you do, you could be banging a chick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yea or you could be spending your day on a hacking forum looking for hacks and while your looking for one being a fag to everyone that you can find.

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm married and I have three kids, so I've had sex more time than you my stupid naive virgin.

Thanks
    Yea or you could be spending your day on a hacking forum looking for hacks and while your looking for one being a fag to everyone that you can find.

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm married and I have three kids, so I've had sex more time than you my stupid naive virgin.
    k lol .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You're married.. and you have three kids.. what the fuck are you doing, playing WoW when you should be spending time with your kids.....
    Been here for awhile now.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquafina For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (09-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinaire View Post

k lol .
    I was expecting a half assed comeback but instead you said k lol. this is my reaction; kkk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post

You're married.. and you have three kids.. what the fuck are you doing, playing WoW when you should be spending time with your kids.....
    You don't know shit about private servers. I've made 30,000 dollars with aniwow by just being the head c++ developer and only spending like an hour a day actually working on the server.

Kids are expensive. The day you lose your virginity to a prostitute and she makes you marry her after she finds out she's pregnant you'll understand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast