Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    No it's just rez wallhack.
    Wow Really Fail..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    bwahahhaahaahahaahahaahahaha!
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    wow so many spelling errors man

\/\/ here is some of them fixed\/\/
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

ok let me start the story

GOD601 took Gellins base. Added features and added Items..... EVERY THING WAS BUGGED...... I was the one who wanted to team up so we made fire god

Fire goD had problems with Glitcher and stuff.

I fixed it,

We wanted cross hair... I MADE IT
    we wanted no recoil... I MADE IT

the only thing i needed him for was to test it because it was not working on my computer at the time.

when i got it work on my computer, i took it over and added a background, Groups, and the ability to do more than one thing like Yes and no.(Fire God v1.3.5)

he ask for it and i was doing something.

I was working on sprites(competing with matypatty's menu)

we are at Fire God v1.5 the one with sprites....(it was glitchy) I gave him that source for DrawSprites but it lagged u..

EVERY BASE THAT HE SOLD WITH HIS NAME ON IT WAS A COPY OF THE FIRE GOD v1.3.0 WITH MY DRAW SPRITE FUNCTION.

IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM ...

THAT CORYSTER2100 IS IN THE HACKING WORK... HE STARTED ALL THE NOOB CODERS WITH FIRE GOD 1.3.0 AND I WAS GETTING PMs FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE USING MY BASE..

AND PEOPLE HAVE THE BALLS TO ASK ME WHY I AM ALWAYS RAGING WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR MY BASE...

IF NOT FOR HIM. CORYSTER, BRAVIA, INDIANBOY, AND LOTS MORE..

HE MADE ONE OFF MY WORK.. AND DIDNT EVEN SHARE.... OR GIVE CREDITS.

HE THEN MADE A CRAPPY VIP OUT OF MY BASE...... STARTED MORE FAKE CODERS AT THAT SITE>...

IT IS HE TO BLAME... HE IS THE REASON FOR ALL OF THAT SHIT AND MORE.

i to have been taken advantage of, before i went private. i had made a nice base and released it once as a hack. where all who wanted to use the hack needed to press thanks,rep+,or reply, then you could download.

people complained about needing to do this. so i disabled it on that thread and cleaned out every comment, making all have to redownload it. after re uploading it with a new security function in the dll (old was a checker, checking if your name was the name on a reply or thanks and if you had rep+'d me after the date on the thread started date)(new was to check a page looking for a 1 or 0(to any one who found this page it just was a 1 or a 0 on a blank white page,to anyone a useless page, to me the control of the menu))

i had then noticed no replys, rep+s, or thanks on that thread.

so i then disabled the hack completely for all(by changing that page's 1 to a 0), as it checked the online page for the number 1 or 0.
    if 1 it would enable the menu
    if 0 it would disable the menu

still to this day i have people visiting that site after injection trying to get that hack to work again.

but you dont see me running around acting pissed at EVERY single person on the forums. im not gonna take my anger out on every member cus of the things 1 or more members may have done.

instead im going to make sure when i release something i will add security to it, so it will check the forum thread i post for a char and then a mod or admin or even i can control if the hack is usable by all who download

once i get my method working again and on the page and section of that page i determine i will release again. and yes i know there are ways around this method but not many know how.
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Proof would be nice

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345