Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Mouzie, you obviously have problems with geography. I really don't know what that gulf is called, but there is a gulf that Iraq has sea access to, so it isn't land locked at all.

And hey guys, here's fun fact - not all nuclear weapons are capable of flying across the whole globe, some have so low range that you probably can only use them to threathen your neighbours. Plus, even terrorists know the consquences of use of nuclear weapons. What the terrorists will fight if all the inhabitants of Earth will die because some dumbasses decided that magnetic field is a myth?

And I really doubt Taliban managed to snipe anyone, perhaps they have proffessional snipers too, but not enough to kill significant portion of the American troops in Afghanistan. Taliban have the advantage of fighting on their homeland, so stop talking about how ineffective the American troops are. You would see similiar situation if Americans would fight on their soil - they would have the advantage of knowing their surroundings & envivorment, while Russians ... they're used to winter expect the few weeks when Moscow was literally melting due to forest fires.

And if Iraqi would be stupid enough and would have good enough nukes to launch them so far, then there would still be the smarter ones that would instead bomb Iraq to hell with their superior bombers etc. instead of starting a nuclear war againist some kind of Arab country that's filled up with terrorists.
    A landlock is: A landlocked country is a country entirely enclosed by land, or whose only coastlines lie on closed seas.[1][2][3][4] There are 47 landlocked countries in the world, including partially recognized states. Of the major landmasses, only North America and Australia do not have a landlocked country inside their respective continents.

Iraq would fit that as they have only 35 miles of a coast line, it also is surrounded by countries and it is located on a gulf (a closed sea)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm still amazed at visible's ability to call anything propaganda.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm still amazed at visible's ability to call anything propaganda.
    I'm still amazed at Empires still trolling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I'm still amazed at Empires still trolling.
    Hey visible, what news source is credible?

The one by people who are professionals

or

The one by a single person on a 4 year old website?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I tried hard to be proud of my service but all I could feel was shame. The racism can no longer master the reality of the occupation. These were people, these are human beings.

I’ve since been plagued by guilt anytime i see an elderly man like the one who couldn’t walk, who we rolled onto a stretcher and told the Iraqi Police to take him away.

I feel guilt anytime I see a mother with her children like the one who cried hysterically and screamed that we are worst than Saddam, as we forced her from her home.

I feel guilt anytime I see a young girl, like the one I grabbed by the arm, and dragged into the street.
    We are told we are fighting terrorists; the real terrorist was me and the real terrorism is this occupation.

Racism within the military has long been an important tool to justify the destruction and occupation of another country.It’s long been used to justify the killing, subjugation and torture of another people.
    Racism is a vital weapon employed by this government.It’s a more important weapon than a rifle, a tank, a bomber or a battleship.It’s more destructive than an artillery shell or a bunker buster, or a Tomahawk Missile.While all those weapons are created and owned by this government, they are harmless without people willing to use them.

Those who send us to war do not have to pull a trigger, or lob a mortar round.They do not have to fight the war, they merely have to sell the war.They need a public who is willing to send their soldiers in the harms way.They need soldiers who are willing to kill and be killed without question.
    They can spend millions on a single bomb, but that bomb only becomes a weapon, when the ranks of the military are willing to follow orders to use it.

They can send every last soldier anywhere on earth, but there’ll only be a war, if soldiers are willing to fight.

And the ruling class, the billionaires who profit from human suffering care only about expending their wealth controlling the world economy.Understand that their power lies only in their ability to convince us that war, oppression and exploitation is in our interest.

They understand that their wealth is dependent on their ability to convince the working class to die to control the market of another country.And, convincing us to kill and die is based on their ability to make us think that we are somehow superior.Soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, have nothing to gain from this occupation.The vast majority of people living in the U.S. have nothing to gain from this occupation. In fact, not only do we have nothing to gain, but we suffer more because of it.

We lose limbs, endure trauma and give our lives. Our families have to watch flag draped coffins lowered into the earth. Millions in this country without health care, jobs or access to education, just watch this government squander over $ 450 million a day on this occupation.
    Poor and working people in this country are sent to kill poor and working people in other country to make the rich richer.

Without racism soldiers would realize that we have more in common with the Iraqi people than we do with billionaires that send us to war.
    I threw families onto the street in Iraq, only to come home and find families thrown onto the street in this country in this tragic, tragic, unnecessary foreclosure crisis.
    We need to wake up and realize that our real enemies are not in some distant land. They’re not people whose names we don’t know and cultures we don’t understand
    The enemy is people we know very well and people we can identify.
    The enemy is a system that wages war when it’s profitable.
    The enemy is the CEOs who lay us off our jobs when it’s profitable, It’s the Insurance Companies who deny us Health care when it’s profitable, It’s the Banks who take away our homes when it’s profitable.

Our enemies are not five thousands miles away, they are right here at home but if we organize and fight with our sisters and brothers we can stop this war we can stop this government and we can create a better world

~ Mike Prysner

Last edited by lies'; 10-19-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I tried hard to be proud of my service but all I could feel was shame. The racism can no longer master the reality of the occupation. These were people, these are human beings.

I’ve since been plagued by guilt anytime i see an elderly man like the one who couldn’t walk, who we rolled onto a stretcher and told the Iraqi Police to take him away.

I feel guilt anytime I see a mother with her children like the one who cried hysterically and screamed that we are worst than Saddam, as we forced her from her home.

I feel guilt anytime I see a young girl, like the one I grabbed by the arm, and dragged into the street.
    We are told we are fighting terrorists; the real terrorist was me and the real terrorism is this occupation.

Racism within the military has long been an important tool to justify the destruction and occupation of another country.It’s long been used to justify the killing, subjugation and torture of another people.
    Racism is a vital weapon employed by this government.It’s a more important weapon than a rifle, a tank, a bomber or a battleship.It’s more destructive than an artillery shell or a bunker buster, or a Tomahawk Missile.While all those weapons are created and owned by this government, they are harmless without people willing to use them.

Those who send us to war do not have to pull a trigger, or lob a mortar round.They do not have to fight the war, they merely have to sell the war.They need a public who is willing to send their soldiers in the harms way.They need soldiers who are willing to kill and be killed without question.
    They can spend millions on a single bomb, but that bomb only becomes a weapon, when the ranks of the military are willing to follow orders to use it.

They can send every last soldier anywhere on earth, but there’ll only be a war, if soldiers are willing to fight.

And the ruling class, the billionaires who profit from human suffering care only about expending their wealth controlling the world economy.Understand that their power lies only in their ability to convince us that war, oppression and exploitation is in our interest.

They understand that their wealth is dependent on their ability to convince the working class to die to control the market of another country.And, convincing us to kill and die is based on their ability to make us think that we are somehow superior.Soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, have nothing to gain from this occupation.The vast majority of people living in the U.S. have nothing to gain from this occupation. In fact, not only do we have nothing to gain, but we suffer more because of it.

We lose limbs, endure trauma and give our lives. Our families have to watch flag draped coffins lowered into the earth. Millions in this country without health care, jobs or access to education, just watch this government squander over $ 450 million a day on this occupation.
    Poor and working people in this country are sent to kill poor and working people in other country to make the rich richer.

Without racism soldiers would realize that we have more in common with the Iraqi people than we do with billionaires that send us to war.
    I threw families onto the street in Iraq, only to come home and find families thrown onto the street in this country in this tragic, tragic, unnecessary foreclosure crisis.
    We need to wake up and realize that our real enemies are not in some distant land. They’re not people whose names we don’t know and cultures we don’t understand
    The enemy is people we know very well and people we can identify.
    The enemy is a system that wages war when it’s profitable.
    The enemy is the CEOs who lay us off our jobs when it’s profitable, It’s the Insurance Companies who deny us Health care when it’s profitable, It’s the Banks who take away our homes when it’s profitable.

Our enemies are not five thousands miles away, they are right here at home but if we organize and fight with our sisters and brothers we can stop this war we can stop this government and we can create a better world

~ Mike Prysner

YouTube - AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN

Holy CRAP! for a second there i thought you wrote this and i was like "WTF, 14 And writes like a sufisticated Adult, SHIT!". but then i read the bottom :P

(I'm bad in English, so it suprised me.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Holy CRAP! for a second there i thought you wrote this and i was like "WTF, 14 And writes like a sufisticated Adult, SHIT!". but then i read the bottom :P

(I'm bad in English, so it surprised me.)
    I am older than 14. /
    By just reading the first sentence, you should know that i am not the one talking because i have never been into a war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I am older than 14. /
    By just reading the first sentence, you should know that i am not the one talking because i have never been into a war.
    Next time try putting the quotation in quotation marks. " " <--- Those always help.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    USA = Scared.
    Iraq = Going powerful.

heres an example.
    Imagine iraq attacked america with there soldiers.
    Obama:-"IRAQI TERRORIST ARE INVADING AND ATTACKING AMERICA! WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK OR WE WILL LOOSE TO THEM! RAWR!!!!"...

All arab soldiers = terrorist to americans.

You really think we're "SCARED"?

Iran acquires nuclear weapons and fire them at us, we take them down with anti ballistics and then wipe Iraq/Iran off the fucking map.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyConservative View Post
    You really think we're "SCARED"?

Iran acquires nuclear weapons and fire them at us, we take them down with anti ballistics and then wipe Iraq/Iran off the fucking map.
    you're not scared.but you sir,are a fine example of an american(or idiot,same thing)
    if you wipe iran off the fuckin map,the planet might crack like an egg from the nukes.
    also,your government wouldn't risk a ww3 that it could not,under any circumstances win!
    and not just iran has nuclear capabilities you know

There is a mountain,named Paggaio in Greece that has tons of uranium,due to the radonium calculations.estimated about 300million.and there are other regiohns with extreme radonium calculations as well.
    And it's not just Greece.many countries could had started using nuclear power or develop weapons because they have the resources.But USAA(notice the double a) won't let them.
    But your pathetic government fears countries with nukes.because unlike them,in a war they'd have nothing to lose and would nuke them down
    That's what Iran did.
    Iran didn't bow down to the American Terrorism,if you'd like(because that's what you do),and they developed the full potential of that historical region.
    Bloody Americans...don't know anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    you're not scared.but you sir,are a fine example of an american(or idiot,same thing)
    if you wipe iran off the fuckin map,the planet might crack like an egg from the nukes.
    also,your government wouldn't risk a ww3 that it could not,under any circumstances win!

There is a mountain,named Paggaio in Greece that has tons of uranium,due to the radonium calculations.estimated about 300million.and there are other regiohns with extreme radonium calculations as well.
    And it's not just Greece.many countries could had started using nuclear power or develop weapons because they have the resources.But USAA(notice the double a) won't let them.
    But your pathetic government fears countries with nukes.because unlike them,in a war they'd have nothing to lose and would nuke them down
    That's what Iran did.
    Iran didn't bow down to the American Terrorism,if you'd like(because that's what you do),and they developed the full potential of that historical region.
    Greece can't have nuclear missles because of these:

1. Greece is having a huge problem with it debts and the country almost went bankrupt.
    2. Greece is located in the Balkan area in which violence can spark at any moment and any government who have the nuclear missle can use it as a playing card.
    3. Greece and Turkey are having problems charting out who owns the islands and who own the seas. Greece said they own the islands while Turkey refuses. Also airway and ships crossing between Greece and Turkey seas is a pain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

That's what Iran did.
    your forgot 1 last thing, "nuff said"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    can use it as a playing card.
    exactly!
    about the island thing.
    according to international treaties,those islands they claim are ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

That's what Iran did.
    I didn't say we'd nuke you, now did I?

"Wipe Iran/Iraq off the map" Was just a figure of speech. In more understandable terms for you, We'd bomb you repeatedly with drones until you dropped your nuclear ambissions.

Not to mention, under the circumstances that I replied to before, Iran would be the first to fire nuclear weapons, Not us. Therefor a majority of the world would most likely be on our side and not care if we attacked back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol i agree why are we even in this war??!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast