Threaded View

Thanks

[SOLVED]Hosting Problems

Hey, i've been modding servers for a while already and just now it has turned messed up...I can't find any servers, i suspect it being the host tools i've been using but people couldn't join my servers only people in my party. Well, my friend tried logging in on the account and find any servers, and he's not a modder, still he can't find any servers. I didn't care all that much about it but now i can't find any players at all and neither can i get people into my party, it's not my internet, some in real life friends can't join either even though they live very close to me. But still no one can join, everyone gets "Unable to connect to host", My NAT type is open, but it has been troubling since i've got a new router cause on one of my accounts it said it was strict, and on the other one it said open. It is probably something wrong with the router but still it didn't work before? Thanks.

Edit: I can't join other people either, it says Unable to connect to host aswell. And also it works perfectly on my non-hacked account.
    Last edited by Insane; 09-24-2010 at 03:34 PM.