Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Applications for Epic Eight.

Hey guys,

I now have enough time for 2 mods a week therefore we are making Epic eight. this means that we will be making Eight epic mods like the sexy six but you get eight of em. Right now these are the modders in the project. THIS IS NOT A MODDING GROUP JUST A PROJECT! we will be making series, you must be active and a good modder.

Current Modders:

Lonely Robot (thieving Eh)
    BoomboxJr
    CrazyQuiin9
    Empty spot.

Application format:

Name:
    Reasons why you should be in Epic Eight modding project:
    2 Examples of your best work (unreleased or released w/e):

Requirements:

Active
    Good at textures, no models!
    Must have MSN.

Goold luck gguys!

I will chose the person within 2-3days of posting.

Nominations will be accepted.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

Nate (09-24-2010),ThievingEh (09-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Name: Nate
    Reasons why you should be in Epic Eight modding project: Because you told me to apply /. I believe that with the help of the other modders on the team, and with us all making it together, I could contribute to this "epic" project.

I picked the hulk because I feel that is a mod I got the most positive posts on /yea

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Woohoo, I know how to change hue and overlay woohoo i'm epic! Shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Elective Amnesia View Post
    Woohoo, I know how to change hue and overlay woohoo i'm epic! Shut the fuck up.
    Man, chill out. :/ We're just having some fun. What crawled up your ass Extravagant? You used to make amazing texture mods before too. C'mon man, no need to be trollin' this way.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Name: Nate
    Reasons why you should be in Epic Eight modding project: Because you told me to apply /. I believe that with the help of the other modders on the team, and with us all making it together, I could contribute to this "epic" project.

I picked the hulk because I feel that is a mod I got the most positive posts on /yea
    HOLY SHIT this is the best mods I ever seen!
    [IMG]https://i522.photobucke*****m/albums/w348/Richtoon18/668600sapperslide.gif[/IMG]
    Dat Spai.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post
    Man, chill out. :/ We're just having some fun. What crawled up your ass Extravagant? You used to make amazing texture mods before too. C'mon man, no need to be trollin' this way.
    I don't care if you do texture mods, its the flailing around with the "epic" is annoying me. Everything you people make has the title epic now "EPIC THIS" "EPIC THAT" do you people even know what EPIC means to even be using it? Its gotten to the point where epic means shit now considering everyone puts epic on every release, not even knowing what it means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

I don't care if you do texture mods, its the flailing around with the "epic" is annoying me. Everything you people make has the title epic now "EPIC THIS" "EPIC THAT" do you people even know what EPIC means to even be using it? Its gotten to the point where epic means shit now considering everyone puts epic on every release, not even knowing what it means.
    I never say my mods are epic

Also, to whomever said my mods were the best mods you have seen, trust me, they are not.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I put the word EPIC in one of my first releases when I had less than 100 post count when I was a fucking choob. I've never claimed my mods to be epic since. You don't need to flame the whole group, I didn't come up with the idea for "epic eight", BBJR did. He asked me to be apart of it, so I agreed. Doesn't mean I agree with the name, I just want the opportunity to work with quinn and bbjr now that I'm back. You need to relax man. Grab a nice cold Pepsi, and kick back, maybe get a massage even... clearly your stressed over something.

P.S. Not one mod on the first page of releases has the word "epic" in it. So saying 'every release' even metaphorically, is an overstatement. Just sayin'.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I put the word EPIC in one of my first releases when I had less than 100 post count when I was a fucking choob. I've never claimed my mods to be epic since. You don't need to flame the whole group, I didn't come up with the idea for "epic eight", BBJR did. He asked me to be apart of it, so I agreed. Doesn't mean I agree with the name, I just want the opportunity to work with quinn and bbjr now that I'm back. You need to relax man. Grab a nice cold Pepsi, and kick back, maybe get a massage even... clearly your stressed over something.
    Wasn't talking to you, mainly I mean the shitty 500 posts spammers who spam shit mods with the title "EPIC", BoomBoxJr is an exception, powerhungry/reputation hungry ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Wasn't talking to you, mainly I mean the shitty 500 posts spammers who spam shit mods with the title "EPIC", BoomBoxJr is an exception, powerhungry/reputation hungry ******.

Alright, I understand whatchu mean.

lol@ Mc Ragequitting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

/goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

Current mods: 171

Thanks

lol@ slappin' ur mom.
    Truth is truth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'll do a mod with you guys...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    SoSo maybe you should like.... Replace "Epic" with "Legendary" in your vocabulary. and when you release something you think is epic, call it legendary and let everyone else alone. Opinions Differ on the use of "Epic", and to each his own bro.

OnTopic:

Name:
    Dylan
    Reasons why you should be in Epic Eight modding project: Need to make more mods and this would defiantly motivate me to, and to improve in any way that i can. Also, I've almost finished mastering animated textures, so when i do i think i could bring a lot to the group. Plus working with you guys would be sweet, since all of you are really good.
    Red Digital L9 (Only the Red)
    L4D CEDA Scar

I like my Iron-sights too, but i haven't released any other than the M16A3 ones, and i can do MUCH better now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Falingrave For This Useful Post:

ThievingEh (09-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Okay right now its pending between Nate and Falin. Fritz go suck a dick no one likes you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast