Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Sharia or US LAW?

The new US law which we will be seeing.

-Torture = legal.
    -Murder = legal.
    -Gas chambers = legal.
    -Crushing of testicals of children to get parents to speak = legal.

^These laws are all against the middle east! and this applies to babies.

e.g.
    -Arabs at home that don't want to speak, the us marines will get there kids and torture them till they speak, if they don't speak they crush there testicals.
    WTF!?

NOT EVEN SHARIA DOES THIS!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    A few extreme cases do not represent the majority. And this pales in comparison to the sheer inhumane way women are treated and punished, how crimes of greater severity are treated in general as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "Their Lord responded to them: "I never fail to reward any worker among you for any work you do, be you male or female, you are equal to one another..."- Quran 3:195

Women treated equal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    "Their Lord responded to them: "I never fail to reward any worker among you for any work you do, be you male or female, you are equal to one another..."- Quran 3:195

Women treated equal.
    BULLSHIT

Female genital cutting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gender roles in Saudi society come from sharia (Islamic law) and tribal culture. The Arabian peninsula is the ancestral home of patriarchal, nomadic tribes, in which purdah (separation of women and men) and namus (honor) are central.

All women, regardless of age, are required to have a male guardian. Women cannot vote or be elected to high political positions.[1] It is the only country in the world that prohibits women from driving. The World Economic Forum 2009 Global Gender Gap Report ranked Saudi Arabia 130th out of 134 countries for gender parity. It was the only country to score a zero in the category of political empowerment. The report also noted that Saudi Arabia is one of the few Middle Eastern countries to improve from 2008, with small gains in economic opportunity.[2]

There is evidence that many women in Saudi Arabia do not want radical change. Even many advocates of reform reject Western critics, for "failing to understand the uniqueness of Saudi society." [3][4][5] Journalist Maha Akeel is a frequent critic of her country's patriarchal customs. Nonetheless, she agrees that Westerners criticize what they do not understand. "Look, we are not asking for... women's rights according to Western values or lifestyles....We want things according to what Islam says. Look at our history, our role models."[6]

Sex segregation is expected in public. Non-mahram women and men must minimize social interaction. Most offices, banks, and universities have separate entrances for men and women. According to law, there should be physically and visually separate sections for the sexes at all meetings including weddings and funerals. Companies traditionally have been expected to create all-female areas if they hire women. Public transportation is segregated. Public places such as beaches, amusement parks, and ice-skating rinks are also segregated, sometimes by time, so that men and women attend at different hours.[41] Violation of the principles of sex segregation is known as khalwa.

Many Saudi homes have one entrance for men and another for women. Private space is associated with women while the public space, such as the living room, is reserved for men. Traditional house designs use high walls, compartmentalized inner rooms, and curtains to protect the family and particularly women from the public.[42]

Girls are taught that their primary role is to raise children and take care of the household. According to Saudi culture, a woman's place is at home and a man's place is at the workplace.[50] Saudi sharia (Islamic law) allows women to work, provided it does not lead to her neglecting her essential duties of homemaking. Women may also work if it is necessary for their support, such as a widow with children.[20][21][22]

"For me to go to any government agency or to the court to buy or sell property, as a woman I am obligated to bring two men as witnesses to testify to my identity, and four male witnesses to testify that the first two are credible witnesses, and actually know me. Where is any woman going to find six men to go with her to the court?! It’s hard for me to get my legal rights...the solution is to use one’s connections, pay a bribe or be sharp-tongued." --Loulwa al-Saidan, real estate investor[1]

Women are allowed to work as long as their husbands or their male guardians approve of the work. Her work must also be deemed suitable for the female physique and mentality. It is forbidden for women to be appointed as judges, and positions of high public office are also reserved for men.[20][21][22] Teaching and nursing are common professions for women.

Traditionally, a rapist may be punished by anything from flogging to execution. Written law does not specifically criminalize rape or prescribe punishment. The rape victim is often punished as well, if she had first entered the rapist's company in violation of purdah. There is no law against spousal rape. Most rape cases are unreported, because victims fear namus, reduced marriage prospects, accusations of adultery, or imprisonment.[14]

See how full of shit you are?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fuck you Mouzie, way to kill this thread with your logic and facts.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Women treated equal.
    I lived in the middle east. Women are not treated as equals and do not have the same rights as men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Middle east, hmm...why do US citizens think the middle east is how muslims are ment to live?

Middle eastern laws are corrupt, just like the us laws..
    I don't agree with them, but i prefer them over US laws.

Women can't drive in the middle east.
    you think the quran tells us "women are not aloud to drive or behead them"?..Lol no.

Middle east = corrupt.
    US = curropt.
    Muslim = NOT CORRUPT.
    Chritianty = Cant find first original testament. (CORRUPT)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Middle east, hmm...why do US citizens think the middle east is how muslims are ment to live?

Middle eastern laws are corrupt, just like the us laws..
    I don't agree with them, but i prefer them over US laws.

Women can't drive in the middle east.
    you think the quran tells us "women are not aloud to drive or behead them"?..Lol no.

Middle east = corrupt.
    US = curropt.
    Muslim = NOT CORRUPT.
    Chritianty = Cant find first original testament. (CORRUPT)
    your brain.corrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fail.
    Cuz u know im right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Women treated equal.
    Are you serious?

I've seen cases where fathers killed their own daughter for marrying someone not approved.

female rape victims killed.

abuse for speaking freely.

can't even show their faces in public.

Gimme a break.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Muslim communities treat women worse than ancient Romans!
    Hell,i can't live a few days without a few women(girlfriend,mother,sister etc)
    and you kill them when they get raped
    That's not just the point though.
    Quran is a great book,I've read most of it,and it has literature value like the bible as well.
    But when people take what the Quran says wrong,they don't have heresies like Christians,which weren't as bloody as Muslim 'paraphrasing' of quran.
    they make 'holy wars' and abuse people rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you DONT FUCKING GET IT FOOLS!

Theres 2billion muslims!
    Now do you think 2billion muslims will enter paradise? NO! THE QURAN TELLS US a little amount of muslims will enter paradise! depending if your a drinking muslim, a pork eating muslim a gay muslim! alot of varietys!

And genital cutting is just in Africa, not in Saudi. Dont copy and paste your wiki shit, wiki is run by athiest's and christians who will do anything to make muslims look bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you DONT FUCKING GET IT FOOLS!

Theres 2billion muslims!
    Now do you think 2billion muslims will enter paradise? NO! THE QURAN TELLS US a little amount of muslims will enter paradise! depending if your a drinking muslim, a pork eating muslim a gay muslim! alot of varietys!

And genital cutting is just in Africa, not in Saudi. Dont copy and paste your wiki shit, wiki is run by athiest's and christians who will do anything to make muslims look bad.
    Fail?

According to many sites, the Muslim population is not 2 billion, but 1.25 billion, the highest record I could find was: 1.75 billion Muslims but the ranges from: 1.25-1.75 billion.

Quit using the fucking QURAN as a logical excuse for shit, it is a holy book, it not a fucking law book, it isn't a fucking book that will smite you if you do something bad.

It is a bible, yes a fucking bible, Christians and Jews have their own versions of it, they can follow it and be good people. But, most people don't even use it in the daily lives they have.

Africa? Are you fucking retarded? HALF of Africa is fucking Islamic or majority Islamic controlled, learn your own faith and shit in countries before starting shit with me.

And controlled by Christians? Fuck, I can look up a lot of shit that the Christians did that was bad, even Israel did some bad things, making excuses for the action of YOUR PEOPLE is fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Fuck you Mouzie, way to kill this thread with your logic and facts.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-25-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Visiblegaming you're fucking retarded. That's all I have to say. You're opinions are based on nothing but your imagination and prejudices. And yes, even Saudi Arabia treats women inhumanely and has overly harsh laws.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Women treated equal.
    Thats why you rap them in rugs, don't give them any power, and have genital mutilation.

Oh and just cus one guy does something insane, doesn't mean the law allows insane people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast