Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

InHuman vs Danny

Remember. Short and Sweet(500 characters)
    Flame Allowed
    24 hours to respond

GO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Danny's back up to the top, smoking more pot than I can fit in your girls slot. Have your girl waving at you, while she smiling back at me. Ain't that a bitch to find out the hard way. Take your ass outta here, I'll put you in shame and make you break to tears, wetter than my mattress was, man what fun.

Bitch you're not a human? Lil Wayne jocking ass, I need take a pass, while this nigga already harassing himself. Did I tell you I'm your daddy? Remember when your momma use to chase you around with the belt, while I counted my stacks? Can't have you forget that, your ass so skinny, you needa find food like a rat. So kick back while I enjoy my snack, your girls bubble gum, while she suck on my sack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Danny's back up to the top, smoking more pot than I can fit in your girls slot. Have your girl waving at you, while she smiling back at me. Ain't that a bitch to find out the hard way. Take your ass outta here, I'll put you in shame and make you break to tears, wetter than my mattress was, man what fun.

Bitch you're not a human? Lil Wayne jocking ass, I need take a pass, while this nigga already harassing himself. Did I tell you I'm your daddy? Remember when your momma use to chase you around with the belt, while I counted my stacks? Can't have you forget that, your ass so skinny, you needa find food like a rat. So kick back while I enjoy my snack, your girls bubble gum, while she suck on my sack.
    /daaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I liked parts of it, Not my favorite but good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

nigga im the sickest mcee you will ever meet im so sick when i spit i vomit im like a haleys comet u will see me once a year drinking a corona beer nd im a sneaky goon master of the poon trying fuck wit me is suicide because i got the sickest platoon nd your girl going be on my dick soon ur name is danny i was fucking ur girls fanny its not my fault u caught me between ur girls chest while she screamin im the best i smoke way too much i can cause enviromental pollution this is the new shit who u think u is bitch trying spit your like a little kid imma pistol whip your ass nigga u wack i aint jocking lil wayne because im too insane im sicker than weezy cuz when i spit its like a cool breeze and ill cause a cold front never try to diss me cuz ill jus piss on u and u know im repping that blue fuck a suwoop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    this is a good battle so far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm is inhuman a crab or a scrap
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post

nigga im the sickest mcee you will ever meet im so sick when i spit i vomit im like a haleys comet u will see me once a year drinking a corona beer nd im a sneaky goon master of the poon trying fuck wit me is suicide because i got the sickest platoon nd your girl going be on my dick soon ur name is danny i was fucking ur girls fanny its not my fault u caught me between ur girls chest while she screamin im the best i smoke way too much i can cause enviromental pollution this is the new shit who u think u is bitch trying spit your like a little kid imma pistol whip your ass nigga u wack i aint jocking lil wayne because im too insane im sicker than weezy cuz when i spit its like a cool breeze and ill cause a cold front never try to diss me cuz ill jus piss on u and u know im repping that blue fuck a suwoop

You rhymed more, therefore win.

Pretty good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    thats what i was going for

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Takes you that long to come up with some shit like that? Your shit is weak, you need a couple tweaks to even hit your peek. Sit down and let daddy give you your life lesson.
    You ain't repping shit, besides being a kitty cat, pur pur. When I come in this game, I make it snow start yelping "Burr".! You mad that I got more money into my smoking stash than you do in your bank. You weren't suppose to be born, I just fucked another whore, she just wanted my money 'cause her broke ass was poor.

White boy swag had to come in here, tear you apart from start to end, now take your little skinny ass and try to blend in with the other ******s, while I take my time to stand out. Now if you don't mind, your girl needs some new panties 'cause I made them soaked, be right back as I run to the store.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Irony (09-29-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ima tell you like this I kill muthafuckas and take lives you roll one blunt I'm Rollin five it's ok I'll seek cuz I know ur the type of bitch that hides..and WTF do u knw bout rep to get on my level that's alot of steps...so go ahead and brag bout ur white boy swag..I'm frm Cali wher we shoot guns and bang rags..wen it comes to spittin on the mic I kill dudes for fun puttin em in caskets like a dog in a bun..you say Ur sick then I must be ill cuz lyrically I'll crush ya skills u like talkin shit I do work I got plenty of battle scars keep spittin rhymes til u choke and turn blue like an avatar..u must not knw who I am..let me explain to see if u understand..ppl say I'm unpredictable I get on the mic and damage is critical ima courageous man u ain't got the guts, the nuts to bust like me I've been chosen I'm an unknown prophecy like a book I open up and let u discover the physical aspect of things..I'm young but have captured moments that left me with a vision so obscene I travel constantly ima nomad going thru life unredeemed..I hope u live life to the fullest cuz once u step in my jungle I got a gun to ya head I won't hesitate to pull it..u have no idea that I've been declared insane..I'm not from here but I'm nothing like Wayne..it's cuz of my cannibalistic characteristics tht they call me inhumane..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Ima tell you like this I kill muthafuckas and take lives you roll one blunt I'm Rollin five it's ok I'll seek cuz I know ur the type of bitch that hides..and WTF do u knw bout rep to get on my level that's alot of steps...so go ahead and brag bout ur white boy swag..I'm frm Cali wher we shoot guns and bang rags..wen it comes to spittin on the mic I kill dudes for fun puttin em in caskets like a dog in a bun..you say Ur sick then I must be ill cuz lyrically I'll crush ya skills u like talkin shit I do work I got plenty of battle scars keep spittin rhymes til u choke and turn blue like an avatar..u must not knw who I am..let me explain to see if u understand..ppl say I'm unpredictable I get on the mic and damage is critical ima courageous man u ain't got the guts, the nuts to bust like me I've been chosen I'm an unknown prophecy like a book I open up and let u discover the physical aspect of things..I'm young but have captured moments that left me with a vision so obscene I travel constantly ima nomad going thru life unredeemed..I hope u live life to the fullest cuz once u step in my jungle I got a gun to ya head I won't hesitate to pull it..u have no idea that I've been declared insane..I'm not from here but I'm nothing like Wayne..it's cuz of my cannibalistic characteristics tht they call me inhumane..
    I like your style,
    but you should break your shit into paragraphs..
    Just seems to run off into one big jumbled sentence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    yeah i know i just get my shit and i start flowing, dont take breaks
    next time i will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yeah, break it up. Like take a pause, or add another space.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    500 characters? anyone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast