Thread: Complaint

Thanks

Complaint

I'm always glad to have the opportunity to speak openly, without fear of MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) twisting my words in an unscrupulous attempt to marginalize dissident voices. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s sneaky, mis*******d indoctrination and is consequently believable. I once had a nightmare in which MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) was free to hammer a few more nails into the coffin of freedom. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) and I are as different as chalk and cheese. It, for instance, wants to prime the pump of lexiphanicism. I, on the other hand, want to get MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) off our backs. That's why I need to tell you that I have no set opinion as to whether or not anyone who values liberty should be seriously concerned about its shrewish hijinks. I do, however, sincerely feel that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) swears that its mistakes are always someone else's fault. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, I recently overheard a couple of cruel, egocentric reavers say that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s off-the-cuff comments will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

One could truthfully say that it is naive to think that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) wouldn't redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom, if it got the chance. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that it has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and sell otherwise perfectly reasonable people the idée fixe that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life—all by trumping up a phony emergency. Mind you, now that I've been exposed to MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s long-term goals I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s latest diatribe is MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s hysteria and reveals that we must shake off our torpor, ignore the siren songs of Trotskyism, and show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror. MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) may mean well, but it is the type of organization that turns up its nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world.

MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) makes it sound like newspapers should report only on items it agrees with. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s intent is to prevent us from asking questions. It doesn't want the details checked. It doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts it presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of its "facts" are false.

MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) pretends to have the solution for everything. In reality, it creates more problems for the rest of us to solve. Consider, for example, how if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to take steps against the whole delusional brotherhood of spleeny misfits.

One of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) is willing to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, especially given that it itself would be affected by such actions. Relative to just a few years ago, malignant, selfish pamphleteers are nearly ten times as likely to believe that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) would never dream of engulfing the world in a dense miasma of antagonism. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) to transform our society into a sophomoric war machine. By the same token, MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. This is equivalent to saying that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) alleges that it is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

On a more pedestrian level, my goal is to get MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) to realize that I leave open the question of the extent to which this discussion could be applied to untrustworthy headcases. Of course, if it insists on remaining an ignorant, un*******d, and ill-*******d knuckle-dragger, that's its prerogative. Our top priority in the upcoming weeks must be to put MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s sinful announcements out to pasture. Look, of course that's going to be tough. Anybody who tells you it's going to be easy or that one can wave a magic wand and make it happen hasn't been paying attention to how MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) operates. Nevertheless, MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of venom-spouting speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculations—and that's just the short list! Whether or not you realize this, MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) used to complain about being persecuted. Now it is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s subterfuge. I'm entirely stunned.

My personal safety depends upon your starting to chastise MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) for not doing any research before spouting off, just as your personal safety depends upon my doing the same, for a variety of reasons. For instance, there is no doubt that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) will transform our little community into a global crucible of terror and gore in a matter of days. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) claims to be fighting for equality. What it's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s goal is to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family. This is abject Comstockism! MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) doesn't want us to give peace a chance. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of oligarchism.

MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) likes to cite poll results that "prove" that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like it. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of its pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) refuses to come to terms with reality. It prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination.

A theme that appears repeatedly in MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s cajoleries concerns its desire to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. More emphatically, the suggestion that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s confreres like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that at no time in the past did what I call vindictive vulgarians shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s followers have been arrested in numerous murders, violent assaults, and bank robberies across the nation. I'll go further: I wish that the irreligionism MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) so enthusiastically promotes would disappear as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) maintains that it is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that I like to speak of it as "crafty". That's a reasonable term to use, I allege, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, thought should precede any attempt at intellectual writing. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) assert that its posse is looking out for our interests? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that it has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then ill-bred charlatans will be free to hand over the country to lackluster ranters. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s plan is to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to its mind games. MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s helpers are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes waging a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights.

MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks)'s drones perpetrate all kinds of atrocities while alleging that they are simply not capable of such activities and that therefore, the atrocities must be the product of my and your feverish and overworked imaginations. MPGH(Multi Player Game Hacks) has come up with proven methods to violate values so important to our sense of community. All you have to do is let your guard down. Now that you've reached the end of this letter, let me leave you with the key take-away message: There will be condescending things said on both sides of this issue sooner than you think.

Thanks
    Hurrr durrrr

Thanks
    Fuck, I lost my reply, so I'm just gonna go out straight with it.
    You're twisting our words, we ain't twisting yours.
    You're a troll.
    I can't believe you'd write to C+P then replace so much just for this.
    Etc.

Thanks
    gdfgaertgfrwe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    TL;DR

Short : He is Q_Q and full of bs

Thanks
    Kid copied it from somewhere, and replaced what was really there with MPGH(Multiplayer Game Hacks).

No, I won't waste my time reading this.

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    has eny one atchly read this hole thread if they have they have wayyyyyy to much time on there hands.