Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation [WEBDESIGN] Webdesign, board set up and support {hosting also}

I am offering web design and support to anyone who may need it.

What I Offer:Website Management, maintenance, configuration of databases and database users, full support almost 24 hours a day 7 days a week (yes i am online pretty much all the time lol) ,and anything else related to getting your site set up and getting it up and running so that you can get your content up for members.

I believe it's my duty to provide the most highest caliber of support possible. I believe you should get exactly what you pay for. Got a question after Ive completed the job? Via email support you can reach me around the clock with any of your support questions.

I will optimize performance and keep you protected from ddos attacks.

I can help you set up any board of your choice, such as Vbulletin (Any Version) IPB, Or P.H.P. or any others that are not listed. I will help you install mods, styles and everything else to your board!

Pricing as follows:

Pro Plan - $4 USD

Description Of Services:Complete board setup. Setting up your database. Setting up your boards config file. Email support. Forum And section setup. Permissions set-up, Usergroups set up, Anti DDOS protection set-up, Installing skins and mods on your website,And one full month of free Full support if you need more work done!

Power Plan- $2

Description Of Services:Standard board setup. Setting up your database. Setting up your boards config file. Email support. 5 Forums And sections setup. Permissions set-up, Usergroups set up, Installing 1 skin and 1 mods on your website,And one full week of free Standard support if you need more work done!

The Support i offer includes: Whatever plan you payed for depends on the support, if you purchase the pro plan i will do anything you need me to do to your board. If you purchased the Power Plan my support is limited to walking you through advanced things, and installing new mods or styles and overwriting the previous ones. And any other non limited service on the Power Plan will be added.

To add another month of support i will charge you 1 dollar per month you request.

If interested in Offshore Hosting for 2 dollars a month messege me via Msn - kenmitchel@yahoo.com Or PM me on this site

You can also reach me via email to request my services - nu11v0id@live.com

MIDDLEMAN REQUIRED!!!

Paypal or Gift Card/Prepaid Card Visa accepted only

- ken53406
    Last edited by ken53406; 10-01-2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: fixed a typo and added my email address for users to order my services

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow. Thats very cheap

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ac1d_buRn For This Useful Post:

ken53406 (09-30-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    /bump... no one needs my services anymore?