Go GO gO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futile Resistance View Post
    Cause community = win
    Hacking = win as well

Thanks
    unbelievabl+++++++++++++

Thanks
    You suicide a lot cuz of the super jump...

rofl you really got owned this time. Got shot by a sniper while hovering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Ugh... I wish I had a vip >.> all I can do at the most is a semi opk

Offline again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just to insult AVGN... >>;

AVGN's jibes are dangerous to my health. That will be my position in this letter, as well. For the sake of review, larrikinism-prone and wild, AVGN's deeds resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that AVGN has stated that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that AVGN has nothing but contempt for responsibility, duty, and honor. AVGN may mean well, but it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to keep the faith. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. My goal for this letter was to strike at the heart of AVGN's efforts to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against AVGN's adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass. Know that I have done my best while trying always to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward ruffianism. Let an honest history judge.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

AVGN's jibes are dangerous to my health. That will be my position in this letter, as well. For the sake of review, larrikinism-prone and wild, AVGN's deeds resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that AVGN has stated that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that AVGN has nothing but contempt for responsibility, duty, and honor. AVGN may mean well, but it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to keep the faith. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. My goal for this letter was to strike at the heart of AVGN's efforts to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against AVGN's adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass. Know that I have done my best while trying always to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward ruffianism. Let an honest history judge.
    This thread got killed by all this information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Sorry for the delayed post... I was just stairing at your post... I don't read walls of text... I get put into a "tramce" by them and just go brain dead haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i keep missing out on these mpgh VIP livestreams, i really wanna see how good the hack is youtube doesent have any recent videos, $20 seems like alot for those features but the aimbot seems pretty good like legit looking but i never got to see it, i wish someone would make a video so i can decide whether to buy it or not *hint* *hint*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteR View Post
    Sorry for the delayed post... I was just stairing at your post... I don't read walls of text... I get put into a "tramce" by them and just go brain dead haha
    That's 1 simple paragraph, not a wall of text.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12