Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

A Simple Sniper Guide :)

Hello i was so bored so i decided to make a guide based on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

This guide, divides in:

1. The Basics
    2. The Rifles
    3. Perks
    4. Strategies

Basics

Sniping can be easy if you have good aim but bad if you can't aim. Sniping is a strategy in which consist in having a good spot in which you can kill your enemies. You need patience,ability and quick reflexes. Lets talk about patient.
    Patient is waiting someone or something for alot of time,just like going fishing. If you don't have patience, you will rush. Rushing will make you mistake by missing your hit and revealing your position in the Radar. if you know you can't get him, don't shoot, it's better getting 5 kills in a game rather than 5 kills and 10 deaths.
    Ability is something that you will need. Ability in controlling the pad and following your enemy and shoot him to get a secure shot. Ability isn't that important, it can be luck too. Ability in quickscoping and no scope, headshot and getting 2 kills in 1 bullet. That's ability and you know, practice makes the perfect.
    These are the basics. You have to thank IW for not including the WIND,HUMIDITY and THE FORCE OF CORIOLIS.

RIFLES - SECONDARIES & EQUIP.

Rifles of choice are important, very important. Test every single one check the most you like. Every rifle has their weak point and their force point.
    The Rifles are:

Intervention: For me, one of the best. I just don't like when you shoot that weird movement of it. I won't speak about it, cause here's a great guide about it: CheyTac Intervention M200

Barrett .50 Cal: Alot of you won't like it, but i love it. It's not for close range just when you know you don't have a chance of survive, shoot like a maniac.
    Barrett .50 Cal is good, it kills in a shot. It's really good the ACOG too. Here's what i think.. Hmmm...

Silencer: I love Silencer in Hardcore, since you die in a bullet in Hardcore, you will prefer this mode to unlock the HBS (Heart Beat Sensor). Silencer will reduce recoil of the rifle and it won't let you be discovered in the minimap. I give this 8/10 because it reduces the damage of the 50% (because it kills in 2 shots instead of one).

Heart Beat Sensor
    : Some of you won't agree, but it's usefull if you are changing positions to one and another. Be carefull, that the pulse can be heard. Heart Beat Sensor will allow you to see close enemies around you. It won't let you see who is in you back. I give this 8/10 because it's handy when you are moving.

Thermal Scope: Very very handy. I just love this scope that makes you see the enemy like a white figure. If you don't have sharp eyes, this is usefull.
    I love it. 10/10

ACOG Scope: A little scope, use for close range. It's handy at close range, and if you have sharp eyes, ACOG can make you see more just thank close range. I give this 7/10.

That's the only things that i use, ACOG and FMJ, i just don't like using them.

WA2000: Very good. Low recoil, High Damage. I like it when i'm walking to see that ''XP'' draw in my scope. It's handy. I like it, even if the design isn't good, it's powerfull has sniper scope.

SECONDARIES

Secondaries are: USP .45 - M9 - Magnum .44 - D. Eagle

Sniper don't do noise, so take away the Magnum .44 and D.Eagle and get USP .45 . Get 70 Kills with it and get the Tactical Knife for close range.
    (Knife guide: The Ultimate Knife Only Guide )
    If you have not quick reflexes to knife, get a silencer. Sniper only use Combat Knife and Silencer.

Combat Knife: You will knife quicker. You will be a lightning knifing everyone. The knifing recharge is reduced alot. It's very very handy when moving to another spot, or when you saw someone and you want to hunt him. For USP .45 and M9, get 70 kills with it, for D. Eagle and Magnum .44 get 100 Kills.

Silencer: It will reduce recoil and it you will not get showed in the radar when you shoot. Have a good trigger finger so you kill faster with it and won't have any problem and keep moving on.

That's it for Secondaries. Let's move on, shall we?

EQUIPMENT

Firsts equipment are: Granade - Semtex - Throwing Knife - C4 - Claymore

You won't use noisy nades, if you know how to use throwing knife, use it, but use Claymore to defend your sniping spot.

Second Equipment: Smoke Bomb - Frag - Stun

You will use Smoke Bomb because it's a Team Granade. You can use it to escape, when you get shoted, cover and throw the nade under your feet. The enemy will go to the spot where you covered. You can choose to hide, run or flank your enemy.

STRATEGIES

Strategies change depending of the situation. Let's see situation 1.

SITUATION 1
    You are just getting shooting, but you have your Trusty Thermal Vision. Cover for 2 seconds and throw a smoke bomb. Use Thermal Vision and hide in the smoke. Since the Thermal Vision will see behind the smoke, use it to hide, and then snipe with it. If your enemy is spraying, get out of the spot, but don't leave, hide instead. Wait for your enemy to come and look for you, when you see him GO GO! KNIFE THE LITTLE BASTARD SPRAYER! MU8AWHAUWHAWUHAWU YOUR MINE!Ok that's enough.

Situation 2
    This is a very important situation. Last Stand. Instead of going Rambo with your pistol, hide in the grass and stay with your secondary. NOTE: YOU NEED COLD BLOODED PRO TO DO THIS.
    CB Pro won't display your name in red, so since you are in the grass, enemy won't see you. Don't move, recover from the shoots. When you can stand again, don't waste a bullet, knife him.

RECOGNIZING THE POSITION OF THE SNIPER & ESCAPING

Warning: You need a headset, concentrate OR have good ears.

It's very easy recognizing the position of the sniper. When a sniper shoots, you hear the sound of the bullet. This is handy. If you can notice from where the bullet came, you know where the sniper is. Know, if a sniper wants you dead, DO NOT, but really, DO NOT go always straight. You will be an easy target since the sniper can follow you with the crosshair faster. Go zig zag, always, and if you are in an open space, stay crouched or cover yourself since you will be an easy target to get.
    If the sniper has silencer, you don't have any chance to know where is the sniper, so forget about him, but if you see straight of you that there aren't any snipers, the sniper can be back of your ass, so take cover and run towards him zig zagging. Be carefull, he could have a claymore. Throw first of all a Semtex in the middle of the building so you have more chance of hitting the claymore. You can know where's the claymore because you can see the beams.

I Hoped you learn something from this thread
    A Friend of mine also helped me.
    Credit goes to me and my mate XXXDEATHXXX
    Thanks - Pikachu501.
    Last edited by Insane; 10-01-2010 at 02:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

ILoveeIcePrincess (10-30-2010),imfamous (11-05-2010)

Thanks
    There is already a few sniper guides + this is in the wrong section.
    :\
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    There is already a few sniper guides + this is in the wrong section.
    :\
    yeah i know before i even started this thread i said i was bored.
    ooops sorry which section? Can i ask you 1 question? does this forum give you any notification if a user replied you on a thread?

This is a message to the MPGH STUFF.
    I am really sorry for posting this on a wrong section. Please dont ban me, Only wanted to help people. If you kindly tell me which section is the right place would you please tell me?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by L3G3ND_KILL3R; 10-01-2010 at 12:14 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It belongs in the tutorial section.
    Call of Duty MW2 Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Its doubtful they will ban you, but they would move it. But the thing is, there doesnt need to be many duplicate tutorials for teh same thing, so they ARE probably going to close it. Find something that hasnt been done and do a tut on that if you really want to.

Oh, and I dont think there is like any Emaill notifications or anything like that, you just have to come back to the thread every now and then. You may be able to track topics, but I'm not sure. But there is some kind of thing ive been seeing lately, about it notifying you if there is a enw post while you have been reading. Was that always there?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh thanks well i dont want the staff to close this thread but if they have too then i wont mind. haha yeah i agree with you. Its a simple Guide which i wrote at the start.
    Well MPGH Forum is new to me so yeahs im getting use to it

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice tutorial.

/Moved to tutorial section
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    Nice tutorial.

/Moved to tutorial section
    Thanks Bam
    Please dont ban me D:

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu501 View Post
    Thanks Bam
    Please dont ban me D:
    We won't ban you, it's an honest mistake
    And I changed you grey font color a littler darker, making it easier to read.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

We won't ban you, it's an honest mistake
    And I changed you grey font color a littler darker, making it easier to read.
    haha @insane thankss oh cool good idea :L

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

imfamous (11-05-2010)