Thread: Felling good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Felling good

so today i found a 83 pontiac grand prix in perfect condition for only 1200 dollars so what did i do i bought it/ discuss you like older cars this 1 reminds me of the 1ns in the old ganster movies 1nc i get a pic of it ill prove it to you
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

[This is not my truck, Just an example]
    My chevy is straight pearl black, with 24''chrome 450 spoke tires, 3 12'' kickers sat in the seats (seats extended out so you have room to sit) with 2 1200 watt amps, hooked up under the seats, bass knob in the front, getting the interior redone to White leather seats and white leather steering wheel, Spedometer needs to be fixed, It stops working at 75 M p H <--I can't say it together. /. chrome grill that has the original chevy symbol, custom stereo, with fixed exhaust, burns rich, Takes $50 to fill it up, will last me 1 and a half weeks with me just going to work and back, plus to friends houses. And working on the bed for the truck, (My last one didn't fit right and blew off on the interstate.) So, it's pure metal.
    Last edited by HazedUp; 10-03-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    NICE...must be nice
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    NICE...must be nice
    Yeah, i`m still working on it, And not sure if you know much about cars/trucks, etc, But, Sometimes it turns off sometimes, I have yet to take it to a shop, because i can do it with less money myself, Yesterday i was on the hi-way and it cut off in the middle of rush-hour, Pulled over to the side, and had to restart it, Any thoughts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well my dads truck did that to him but thats because there was a muskrat in there and it chewed the wires but he couldn't restart it and no i don't really know what it could be
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    well my dads truck did that to him but thats because there was a muskrat in there and it chewed the wires but he couldn't restart it and no i don't really know what it could be
    Damn that sucks, I was hoping you would know, But no, I don't think there is any kind of animal in my engine, Haha, Everything is hooked up right, I`m planning on going out there tomorrow and figure out the problem, Something isn't catching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    haha yeah.
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, Nice buy man, I would have hopped right on it to, I hope you take care of it, Haha, I've been through many vehicles, and you don't realize that once you crash that one, you will be looking for another, with no ride. :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HazedUp For This Useful Post:

[The]aussy1995 (10-03-2010)