Thread: ADMIN LOVE!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    yes they are...theres nothing wrong with them...i just dont want to be around them

its ok if your gay though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The thread went from an powerabusing minion to a stolen acocunt??? WTF loool
    Quote Originally Posted by cokenmentos View Post
    If this works i will make love to you even if you refuse.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOBINATOR View Post
    What is an Injector
    rofl

[IMG]https://i154.photobucke*****m/albums/s276/Blesskendall16/Permaban.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    he gave it to me..to use then i changed the password...by hacking his email account and finding all info

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
    yes they are...theres nothing wrong with them...i just dont want to be around them

its ok if your gay though
    so if there is nothing wrong with them why do you not want to be around them?
    And just for the record i'm not gay
    also your acc has a shit k/d

Brb going to get it banned

Thanks
    go ahead....pootedhard isnt mine stol it from a lose kid...that was 10

he thought i was his friend...so sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Someone PLEASE close this thread! This is ridiculous!

THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO

Thanks
    this guy

called me a "gay minion" in noobs release thread

i edited the the post to say "awesome minion I <3 AVGN"

disrespecting staff = ban

i was doing you a favor by editing your post

but you want to be a moron so yeah bann time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

traceurnin (10-04-2010)

Thanks
    yep which is shit..i wouldnt of minded if you said like AVGN is cool or something but i HEart you!?!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    ? if you just said that all i say is that your 12 then no i say that you don't know the English language which makes it hard for people to understand you
    lol you just fucked him up badly!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Flaming.. MOUZIE WAY:
    I clearly can't let Kool's misinformation and misguided arguments about anarchism go by without comment. Let's start with my claim that I wonder if Kool really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that I have a plan to give you some background information about Kool. I call this plan "Operation send Kool's jokes into the dustbin where they belong". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that there is no place in this country where we are safe from Kool's bedfellows, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. There are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Kool finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Kool occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being inimical barbarians. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which Kool habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that as the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, the most believable explanation for many of the destructive trends in politics, economics, morality, and other key areas over the past two years is that a secretive, incredibly puerile, well-organized movement has been striving relentlessly to destroy our moral fiber. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Kool". In it, I chronicle all of Kool's orations from the sex-crazed to the stuporous and conclude that ever since Kool decided to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm, his consistent, unvarying line has been that the sky is falling.

What Kool does in private is none of my business. But when he tries to rip apart causes that others feel strongly about, I object. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations. Nevertheless, in a vain effort to exculpate himself, Kool has been proclaiming to the world that he has done no wrong. Rather, it was his worshippers who have been forcing his moral code on the rest of us. I suppose the next thing he'll have us believe is that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time.

You've never heard that Kool's intention is to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation? That's because his drones have been staging a massive cover-up for quite some time now. But if you keep your eyes open you'll notice that if he were to get his hands on the levers of power he'd immediately impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function. If you don't believe me then consider that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that I stand foursquare in defense of liberty, freedom of speech, and the right to criticize the worst kinds of jackbooted, hypersensitive bribe-seekers there are. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Kool stands for rogue authority, social directives, and onerous laws that weaken personal freedoms. I mean, think about it. Currently, Kool lacks the clout to emphasize the negative in our lives instead of accentuating the positive. But any day now, he will have enough grunts to muster enough force to teach the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate. In closing, we must work together to treat the blows of circumstance. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hahahaha AVGN=

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mouzie Sumed that shit up nicely

Thanks
    WTF?!??????

WTH ?!?!??????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    YOU GUYS!!!!! JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD SOMEONE! KOOLGUYY IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING MORE POSTS OFF OF THIS AND THIS IS GOING ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE!!!!!!!

THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO

Thanks
    A couple questions.
    1.Are you high?
    2.Forget to take your pills?
    3.Do you get enough sleep?

These are all symtoms of your problem.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast