Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool WE will all get banned from Z8

see this hooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Z8Games has once again taken strides to improve the game and keep the hacks and hackers down. First X-Trap has been patching numerous times. These patches for x-trap are working on some of the issues our players have been experiencing. XP64 should load the game fine at this point. And we are working with xtrap to find a solution to the mouse issues that some of our gamers are experiencing. However this is not all we are doing. Today, we will be starting an automated detection and discipline process within our game. We have done this once before however there were holes and problems with the way we approached it. We needed more time and more technology to make this new process happen. Unfortunately we can not go into full disclosure on what we are detecting. This would give an advantage to the hackers themselves. However we ask for your trust and understanding that we are able to detect a multitude of hacks that are being used in the game. But in the interest of complete disclosure and to stop the frustration, this process is not going to stop every hack 100% of the time. So please don't run around and make a bunch of threads with "there's still a hacker in the game". This process is ongoing and always evolving. So lets keep that in mind before the raging ensues. We should also include that this auto-detection and auto-discipline process holds no reservations on the type of user. Whether the user is the highest level, or has the most ZP items. Or is an alternate account, or whatever the case may be. If you hack in the game, action will be taken against you. The discipline process will also remain private. Mostly because over time this process will change. We will be starting with a set 'period of time' ban for the account. As we move forward repeat accounts will be met with harsher punishment. We can also tell you that this first step is going to affect a lot of people. Which is disappointing for us, but necessary to make sure that everyone who hacks this game understands that we can detect it, and take action against you. We take this situation very seriously and are not stopping until we're satisfied. We log every action that happens on a players accounts. So repeat offenders are just as easy for us to find as the hacks themselves. So you have been warned (again). This process is also happening in addition to our regular hack checking and banning process. We understand that to some, the punishment may seem like we aren't doing enough to the hackers. To respond to that, Z8Games would like to make everyone aware that we are working with the tools we have to create this automated process. We want to change the mentality of the people hacking in our game. To one where if you hack you can't get away with it. And as mentioned, over time, the process will change and modify as it gets better, less hackers appear and the game cleans itself up. We hope that you see the work that we're doing and that this next major step taken will help turn the game into a much more enjoyable place to play

I Respect God , My Family & Creative Good Ppl Only
    Make Money Hell Ya :

Thanks
    So long i didn't read it...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    z8games forums are down but all i know is that they have a 3 day ban a 7 day ban a month ban and a perma ban amz
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post
    z8games forums are down but all i know is that they have a 3 day ban a 7 day ban a month ban and a perma ban amz
    u can see it at the main page at the announcement part down there and this is hell lots of ppl got banned i will check my acc now

I Respect God , My Family & Creative Good Ppl Only
    Make Money Hell Ya :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I believe this was already posted here;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...ck-system.html

In addition, I feel that when they make threads like these, it's more for public relations towards their customers anyways. I have faith that with every new advancement there can always be an opposition.

In a sense, what they are doing is obviously justified, But after a while, things will go back to a comfortable zone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post
    [b] i got 7 days bann

Your account was blocked on 10/4/2010 12:56:49 PM EST and will not be unblocked until 10/11/2010 12:56:49 PM EST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    /closed repost
    Still love you Giggletron