Thanks

Need Unlimited Granade Hack

How make a lot grenades extremely? Please help me . Thank you all for the help.

Thanks
    ive done that hack before.. it involves infinite ammo in general but since the update also made scanning the memory of the game harder its really annoyong to re-make the hack. here Help yourself.

This is a TIP for thouse who knows Memmory editing,
    I give you this becuase i m little tierd of remaking them becuase both T search and cheat engine takes time to search for the addres

how to get unlimited ammo for guns
    1st have a k2 gun with you, 2nd search for Dc01 or DC02 , one of the 2 is k2 and one is for ak47. cant remmeber
    at like the 3rd and 4th search you will find some values that change when you shot and change when you lose an ammo. (its not the same value as you see in the hud)

Like me i use T search autohack becuase with autohack it gives the address that dosent change and with the values to freeze it

In cheat engine it gives the address but it dosent give the values to freeze (Correct me if i m wrong, Dont have time to check it out)
    I like to say that if you use autohack, you cant go in game becuase it will crash, if your lucky will only crash after 2 -3 times of going to other windows and to warrock window

to get scope
    get a sniper, use the scope, search for value 1, then take it off, search for value 0, keep repeating it untill you get the correct address, same as zoom in and out, you need to find a unknown value

At the address for scope, you can get gps, Checkpoint, the super aim stuff, ping, crosshair for all guns, and some more i forgot and the address will be similar to 828836
    if superaimt not close, you need to find a unknown value like you search stadning, if you sit, the crosshair will change, and at the memory editing you put value has changed ( something like that)

Teleport and fly are close together
    It will only work with Autohack
    to find it, start searching for uknown address , move a bit and search again, untill you find a real one you should have an address similar to 7DE126
    (you need to autohack to make it work)
    if not, your in a wrong address
    there is a address that can teleport and fly with out autohack from t search but it will change everytime
    the one close to 7DE126 you need to autohack it to truelly freeze and you have to use the address to add and subtract values like to go up , down, etc

If you find teleport and fly with addres similar to 7de126 you can find passthrough address, invisible, ammo/health refill etc
    invisible will be little down, close to some numbers that looks like an ip or a ip address like 192.0.0.0 etc
    autohack for invisible will not work
    to work it needs a hex letter FF
    the values will keep changing and its close to the ip/ipaddress i said

the passthrough is the top address and its a value 2, if you change it, it will come back to value 02 always, if you autohack, put value 03 and you can bypass anywalls

fast capture the flag is close i think
    if you find it. freeze the value at 100, it will be 1byte

Fast capture, refill ammo/health you only need 1 bype becuase you will only use 100 value to work, you will need to autohack it to work correctly
    ammo refil and repair is the same address as fighters, autohack will give you a different addres

to enable auto hack
    click autohack in t search , then click enable debugger, then click autohack window to look if there is an address but 1st you have to right click an address in the cheack list and chousing autohack
    after there is an address it will show in autohack window.
    select it and click TMK for trainermaker kit and it will gives you poke (the address) and the values to put into a trainer
    the TMK button script gives both pokes to enable and disable for the trainer

another tip
    like passthrough, to fully work, you need the autohack address and the address to change value to 03

Autohack simple gives you the addres that dosnt change with freeze values so it will work everytime

if they update the game , you have to use it again,

If you find a way to crack the client to work everytime when a new update comes, release it becuase so i can make some real hacks

another tip!
    for some cheat you will need more then 1 autohack address to work
    like the crosshai, you need autohack for looking arround, moving, jumping, shotting, sit and move, lay and move, and etc
    then you find the address that you put it to autohack and put it 0 so the crosshair will be close together so you can aim better and hit better

unlimited ammo for vehicles is easy
    autohack the address and you have unlimited ammo everytime

Enjoy if you understand something! =P and im sure if you dont understand, its becuase you dont know memory editing
    Remember this is only TIP for thouse who know how to memory editting

By Natan333

if u dont understand this GTFO noob.

and u need to get a better translator

Thanks
    Thank you, I dont see this post sorry for spam.

Thanks
    Nice one razzz! I will try this later.
    Last edited by Bull3t; 05-29-2006 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    Hey,Can someone Sticky my Search tips? ill add more

Thanks
    rude people...