Rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    /inb4close
    this

Close or move to spam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Flame.. the Mouzie way!: It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Beaver wants concealed from the public. Permit me this forum to rant. Don't let him delude you into thinking that sin is good for the soul. He's just trying to prime the pump of Chekism. His arguments present us with a riddle: How long shall there continue bloodthirsty, insecure nitwits to vend and primitive rapscallions to gulp so low a piece of antagonism as his zingers? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with recidivism. Rather, I believe it involves Beaver's tendency to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of his infernal behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. There is absolutely nothing that parasitic sectarians like him will not do to destroy their enemies. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some shallow incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim.

Beaver attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Beaver says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that he truly believes that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to pollute the great canon of English literature with references to his slatternly stratagems. I hope you realize that that's just a distasteful pipe dream from a disorganized pipe and that in the real world, implying that Beaver can override nature is no different from implying that Beaver's way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Both statements are ludicrous.

Before Beaver once again claims that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt terrorism, he should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with his janissaries. He has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. Beaver can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches his nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of snobbism and how he has a "special" perspective on cronyism that carries with it a "special" right to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. As you listen to Beaver's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that he has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By impaling us on the pike of corporatism, Beaver makes it clear that he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Beaver wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of antihumanist, bad-tempered manipulators of the public mind, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mouzie your Falme is the most annoying it's too long to read but it's written by you so i want to read it
    Sort your shit out now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Freedom PEACE FOR MINION HE DOMINATES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Flame.. the Mouzie way!: It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Beaver wants concealed from the public. Permit me this forum to rant. Don't let him delude you into thinking that sin is good for the soul. He's just trying to prime the pump of Chekism. His arguments present us with a riddle: How long shall there continue bloodthirsty, insecure nitwits to vend and primitive rapscallions to gulp so low a piece of antagonism as his zingers? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with recidivism. Rather, I believe it involves Beaver's tendency to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of his infernal behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. There is absolutely nothing that parasitic sectarians like him will not do to destroy their enemies. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some shallow incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim.

Beaver attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Beaver says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that he truly believes that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to pollute the great canon of English literature with references to his slatternly stratagems. I hope you realize that that's just a distasteful pipe dream from a disorganized pipe and that in the real world, implying that Beaver can override nature is no different from implying that Beaver's way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Both statements are ludicrous.

Before Beaver once again claims that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt terrorism, he should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with his janissaries. He has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. Beaver can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches his nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of snobbism and how he has a "special" perspective on cronyism that carries with it a "special" right to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. As you listen to Beaver's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that he has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By impaling us on the pike of corporatism, Beaver makes it clear that he wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that Beaver wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If he really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of antihumanist, bad-tempered manipulators of the public mind, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
    I READ PMs AND VMs SO MESSAGE ME
    matt_is_cool33@hotmail.com
    Email me if you really need help
    I won't download anything though.

RESPECT LIST
    [MPGH]Grim
    [MPGH]Obama
    [MPGH]Dave
    Extravagant
    [MPGH]Liz
    Longetivity